Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for skilled developers to partner in a new coin and ecosystem  (Read 273 times)
SDHarley (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:51:39 PM

Hi,

I am not going to go into details here, as at this time the idea I am thinking over does not appear to already exist. I am therefore deliberately going to be coy about the substance and protect it for the moment. If that puts you off, or you feel there's a chance that it may already exist and hence isn't worth the effort, then feel free to carry on reading elsewhere and no hard feelings. But otherwise, let's continue...

I've been playing around with walletbuilders.com in recent days. Hence I know I can get somebody to do this for me. However, I would prefer to work directly with an individual developer. And in case you're wondering why I don't just clone an existing source and make a copy Smiley well first, my C++ isn't what it used to be and second, I generally follow the maxim of do it over and do it better. Ergo I am not going to start from somebody else's logic (another reason why I potentially won't be using walletbuilders, as I do believe that's all that fundamentally they do) and would prefer to start from scratch with an experienced developer.

So for those who are interested, what we are talking about is:

A new coin, supporting website(s), a surrounding ecosystem (social media, printed media), campaigns and all of them intrinsically linked by an idea. A green field/from scratch project, and a chance to get in at the start. The reward? Coin, not fiat but altcoin - the coin we create. So it's a gamble, a spare time project, not something to rely upon to pay your bills, not initially anyway. Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose, after all. As an aside, for those interested in getting on-board with the project from the wider crypto community, there will be bounties, airdrops and other forms of promotion. And yes, there will be a premine, for a very good reason, which will be revealed later on. Max, the absolute limit, of the premine would be 10%. Depending on the initial response, this would potentially be reduced to 5%. So keep an eye on the Announcements board in due course. The time between now and then will be taken up with items such as this recruitment, also website options/development but also checking on patent options...

Those who are interested should PM me. I need to see demonstrable experience of altcoin development, release, roadmap and maintenance. Doesn't matter if the previous coin failed, you need just a way of proving you can deliver and we'll then drive the roadmap delivery together. And other than asking what it is, a question I shall ignore, feel free to publically ask any questions.

Thanks all, M.

Edit - This needs to be moved I think to the Altcoin board. Was looking for a 'project development' type area, but the Bitcoin space is not the place for this. So I've locked the topic

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: