Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115404 times)
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 03:58:39 PM

Can u answer me?
I wanna join ico!

Hi vanBlack!

We are ready to help you with the information you want.
What specific legal information do you need?

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

Mp answered Smiley

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

There are some issues with the facebook and twitter bounty campaign signup links, I could apply only for twitter campaign and when I tried to join facebook bounty it shows this message: "You've already responded"

Is this an error or each participant is only allowed to enter in one campaign- facebook or twitter?

Hi Luke2939,

We've fixed it already.
Please try to sign up to our bounty program again.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 05:46:03 PM

I've been wondering why I can't withdraw money from trueflip? I have 0.018 BTC and yet whenever I try to withdraw it says "Insufficient Funds" when the minimum amount is 0.01.

Could I get any clarification about this?

EDIT: Nevermind, I wasn't accounting for the fees, as soon as I entered a lower value the withdrawal processed. How long do withdrawals take anyway?

Hi Juudai,

Generally up to 4 days. If you have any issue related with your withdraw please sent a support request to us following the link below, so you can inform all data we need to answer your request faster.
https://trueflip.typeform.com/to/W71gcm

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Juudai

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:12:19 PM

I've been wondering why I can't withdraw money from trueflip? I have 0.018 BTC and yet whenever I try to withdraw it says "Insufficient Funds" when the minimum amount is 0.01.

EDIT: Nevermind, I wasn't accounting for the fees, as soon as I entered a lower value the withdrawal processed. How long do withdrawals take anyway?

Hi Juudai,

Generally up to 4 days. If you have any issue related with your withdraw please sent a support request to us following the link below, so you can inform all data we need to answer your request faster.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Hello,

First I was told 6 to 12 hours, now it's 4 days? I'm getting confused here.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 08:03:59 PM

Hello,

Hi Juudai,

It's why we said "up to 4 days".
For example in cases which an issue requires the intervention of our development team.
However, withdrawal is usually processed well in advance.

Best wishes,
Trueflip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 11:30:03 PM

Hi Juudai,

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Hello,

Hi Juudai,

About your withdraw request you should know that we are constantly improving our anti-fraud system, as we have said here on Bitcointalk.
Unfortunately, while we were trying to make your withdrawal be completed faster, we discovered that you created not just more than one account but a whole botnet, thus, trying to cheat our referral system.
We have no choice other than to ban your account and the fake accounts related to it. Here are just some examples of them:

alexzaycev2511@gmail.com
huppyluv@yahoo.com
cochoswy@gmail.com
sachok150386@mail.ru
ikbal.leetan@gmail.com
aldibogem@gmail.com

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
Juudai

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:45:56 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 02:14:51 AM by Juudai

Hi Juudai,

About your withdraw request you should know that we are constantly improving our anti-fraud system, as we have said here on Bitcointalk.
Unfortunately, while we were trying to make your withdrawal be completed faster, we discovered that you created not just more than one account but a whole botnet, thus, trying to cheat our referral system.
We have no choice other than to ban your account and the fake accounts related to it. Here are just some examples of them:

alexzaycev2511@gmail.com
huppyluv@yahoo.com
cochoswy@gmail.com
sachok150386@mail.ru
ikbal.leetan@gmail.com
aldibogem@gmail.com

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Bullshit, I promoted your site on twitter. I have 3k followers. You and your project are a bullshit scam. I even deposited 0.01 BTC which I never used to play on the lottery and you're keeping my money? IT'S MY MONEY! I didn't even try to withdraw the money I WON fair and square via your referral system only the 0.01.

A BIG and RED WARNING to ANYONE investing in this project as they just either excuse themselves that you're a fraud and BAN you stealing money that you deposited or straight out don't process withdrawals.

You think this is something that is professional? Look at this answer I got from PM'ing the user "Trueflip.io":

Sorry, bro,
Some bug in the system, now  we trying to solve.
I'll give you a couple of free tickets)

What kind of answer is this? Bro? I'm not your "bro". I just want my money back, and you can be sure that if I don't get it I will very well let my followers know that your project is a shameless scam.

Instead of processing my withdrawal whomever was on the account just tried to stuff me with more tickets, tickets that I wouldn't be able to redeem for anything, LOL!

You deserve to be banned, and members of BCT should know about this.

I demand to have my 0.01 returned as this is blatant THEFT.

Oh and by the way, here's the proof so other BCT users know that whatever bullshit TrueFlip is trying to call here is a bluff:

These are legit refs, people who didn't know about TrueFlip and joined LEGITIMATELY. Not to mention that a couple of my refs actually deposited bitcoin in your website and played with it. I had almost 0.002 in prizes from ref winnings that never made it into my account. Can you explain how a frigging botnet is able to deposit bitcoin and play on your goddamn lottery?

The funniest thing is I can't even check my referral panel to see if those random emails you pasted there actually were on my list. Convenient huh? Transparency at its best! What a joke.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

Hi Juudai,

alexzaycev2511@gmail.com
huppyluv@yahoo.com
cochoswy@gmail.com
sachok150386@mail.ru
ikbal.leetan@gmail.com
aldibogem@gmail.com

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Bullshit, I promoted your site on twitter. I have 3k followers. You and your project are a bullshit scam. I even deposited 0.01 BTC which I never used to play on the lottery and you're keeping my money? IT'S MY MONEY! I didn't even try to withdraw the money I WON fair and square via your referral system only the 0.01.

A BIG and RED WARNING to ANYONE investing in this project as they just either excuse themselves that you're a fraud and BAN you stealing money that you deposited or straight out don't process withdrawals.

You think this is something that is professional? Look at this answer I got from PM'ing the user "Trueflip.io":

Sorry, bro,

What kind of answer is this? Bro? I'm not your "bro". I just want my money back, and you can be sure that if I don't get it I will very well let my followers know that your project is a shameless scam.

Instead of processing my withdrawal whomever was on the account just tried to stuff me with more tickets, tickets that I wouldn't be able to redeem for anything, LOL!

Oh and by the way, here's the proof so other BCT users know that whatever bullshit TrueFlip is trying to call here is a bluff:

These are legit refs, people who didn't know about TrueFlip and joined LEGITIMATELY. Not to mention that a couple of my refs actually deposited bitcoin in your website and played with it. I had almost 0.002 in prizes from ref winnings that never made it into my account. Can you explain how a frigging botnet is able to deposit bitcoin and play on your goddamn lottery?

The funniest thing is I can't even check my referral panel to see if those random emails you pasted there actually were on my list. Convenient huh? Transparency at its best! What a joke.

Hello, Juudai

Ok than. We'll conduct a PUBLIC investigation and show how we've made our conclusions. All the negative stuff in social networks is created mainly by people trying to deceive our system and get 200 referral tickets through a botnet. Honest players don't have such problems for some reason.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
anny_g

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:13:17 PM

Guys, hi!

I heard about this ico but I can't understand is it worth it? I mean all this legal bullshit really confused me. Sounds like trueflip solved it.
but could me please answer anyone from the real world, not representatives?

anny_g

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:30:10 PM

Hi Juudai,

alexzaycev2511@gmail.com
huppyluv@yahoo.com
cochoswy@gmail.com
sachok150386@mail.ru
ikbal.leetan@gmail.com
aldibogem@gmail.com

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Sorry, bro,

https://i.imgur.com/rUC0y0T.png

What is this guy talking about??? Is true? Is trueflip a real company? Somebody could confirm? I mean Juudai made   convincing arguments.
People let's unite and make investigation.
adonai (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:57:46 PM

post updated in part of Token Sale and bounty program details
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:20:14 PM

True Flip ICO starts on 28 of June 2017

We invite you to join our bounty campaign!
True Flip bounty fund consists of 630 000 True Flip Tokens.

The campaign ends on 26 of July 2017 or earlier in case of reaching the full cap.
The stakes for all bounties will be counted every week.
Each member's amount of True Flip Tokens will be calculated using the following formula:
(Total amount of one bounty campaign Tokens /  Total amount of all of one bounty campaign participants' stakes)  *  Member's stakes

For example:
 (252 000/6 000)*100 =4200 TFL

True Flip campaign token allocation:

Signature and avatar campaign bounty: 35%
Translation and community management campaign bounty: 20%
Facebook bounty: 15%
Blog Posts, Articles and Videos bounty: 20%
Twitter bounty: 10%

Signature and avatar campaign bounty: 35% 220 500 TFL

Bounty per week:

Hero and Legendary Members  4 stakes
Senior Members 3 stakes
Full Members 2 stakes
Member and Jr. Member 1 stake

+0.5 stakes per week, if you use a True Flip’s avatar + True Flip’s personal text (signature)

You get a week stake if:

• Use the signature during the week
  • Make more than 5 high quality posts in a week
  • Make each post at a different board

You don't get the week stake if:

• You use multiple signatures at the same time
  • You use an avatar from a different website along with a True Flip’s signature
  • We found you spamming 

Preferable sections for posts:

• Gambling discussions
  • Trading discussions
  • Marketplace
  • Local/same topics

Signature campaign instructions:

1. Add the True Flip’s signature campaign bb-code matching your account rank to the Signature field of your Bitcointalk profile.

<BB-codes coming soon>

2. Fill this form to participate in the True Flip’s signature bounty campaign:

Signature campaign sign up form
https://goo.gl/K8X3Up

3. Check the status of your signature campaign application here:

Signature campaign participants list
https://goo.gl/X41SnY

4. Make more than 5 high quality posts in a week at preferable sections.

Translation and community management campaign bounty:  20%  126 000 TFL

Bounty:

- True Flip ICO ANN thread opening post translation: 50 stakes
- Activity in the local ANN thread: 5 stakes per 1 page in your ANN thread
- Translation of the True Flip’s White Paper into your language: 50 stakes

You get stakes if:

• You make True Flip’s ICO ANN thread opening post translation
  • Your thread is active
  • You make translation of the True Flip’s White Paper into your native language

You don’t get stakes if:

• You use Google Translate and other online translators
  • You do the translation into more than one language

Translation and community management instructions:

- Fill in this form to make a request for the participation in the Translation & Community management campaign:
https://goo.gl/CmRwKP

- The translations / local community management reservations will be announced below in this post.

Blog Posts, Articles and Videos bounty: 20%   126 000 TFL

Bounty:

- A high quality publication about the True Flip ICO or the True Flip lottery available for anyone 10-100 stakes
- A high quality video about True Flip ICO or True Flip lottery available to the Internet 10-100 stakes
- A high quality publication about True Flip ICO or True Flip lottery for your email subscribers 10-100 stakes

You get stakes if:

You don’t get stakes if:

• Site or page, you’ve made publication on is younger than two month or has no audience (less than 1000 followers)
  • Your post is shorter than 10 words
  • Your video is shorter than 20 seconds or longer than 5 minutes

Preferable channels/ web platforms for posts:

Publication or video creators receive 10, 20, 30… 100 stakes depending on the quality of their posts, audience and channel. True Flip team makes the decision and this decision is final.

Translation and community management instructions:
Fill in this blog participation form to let us know your details and also, to know the channels on which you are going to publish your text or video.

Participation form:
https://goo.gl/ZQw6rE

We will check all the requests and if your publication is eligible - you will find yourself in this Blog Posts Articles and Video participants list (and later you will be able to check the number of stakes you've received):

Participants list:
https://goo.gl/qJPos5

Facebook bounty:    15%  94 500 TFT

Bounty:

- Post, repost to the internet with your comment about TrueFlip ICO or TrueFlip lottery with  hashtags #TrueFlip, #lottery or  #TrueFlipICO 1 stake
- Like&Follow page https://www.facebook.com/TrueFlip.io/ 1 stake
- Facebook video post or live about TrueFlip ICO or TrueFlip lottery with hashtags  #TrueFlip, #lottery or  #TrueFlipICO 2 stakes
- Repost to the internet with your comment TrueFlip’s posts 1 stake

You get stakes if:

• Your post or video is original
  • Your post  or video is in English or your own language
  • Your publication or video has hashtags #TrueFlip, #lottery or #TrueFlipICO
  • Your publication or video has link https://ico.trueflip.io

You don’t get  stakes if:

• Your facebook account has less than 200 real followers
  • You’ve made less than 5 posts about True Flip till 19 of July 2017
  • You’ve made reposts less than 5 True Flip’s posts till 19 of July 2017 (if there are 5 or more posts)
  • You’ve made repost without comment and hashtag

You have to post your posts and shares with your comment every week to bounty thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.0

Last time to post report before counting is 19 of July 2017 23:00 UTC

Example of the Facebook campaign report text:
Facebook url: *url of your Facebook account*
Friends: *number of your Facebook friends*
Followers: *number of your Facebook followers*

Reposts:
*links to your reposts the with your comment of True Flip page*

Video&Lives:
*links to your video or live post about True Flip*

True Flip facebook bounty instructions:
1. Follow the official True Flip’s page https://www.facebook.com/TrueFlip.io/

2. Use the True Flip facebook bounty campaign signup form to participate:

Facebook bounty campaign signup:
https://goo.gl/1w6fuT

List of participants:
https://goo.gl/4zQv25

Twitter bounty: 10%   63 000 TFL

Bounty:

- Post about True Flip ICO or the True Flip lottery with  hashtags #TrueFlip, #lottery or  #TrueFlipICO 1 stake
- Follow page https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto 1 stake
- Retweet TrueFlip’s tweet 1 stake

You get stakes if:

• Your tweet is original
  • Your tweet is in English or your own language
  • Your tweet has hashtags #TrueFlip or #TrueFlipICO
  • Your tweet has link https://ico.trueflip.io/

You don’t get stakes if:

• You use on this bounty campagne more than one twitter account
  • Your bitcointalk account is Member
  • Your twitter account has less than 300 followers
  • You’ve made less than 5 tweets about True Flip till 19 July 2017
  • You’ve made less than 5 retweets from True Flip’s account  till 19 July 2017

You have to post your tweets and retweets every week to bounty thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.0

Last time to post your report before counting is 19 of July 2017 23:00 UTC

Example of the Twitter campaign report text:
Twitter username: *your twitter account name*
Twitter url: *url of your twitter account*
Followers: *number of your followers*

Tweets:
*links to your tweets about True Flip*

Retweets:
*links to your retweets of the True Flip official account tweets*

True Flip twitter bounty instructions:

1. Follow the official True Flip’s account on twitter: https://twitter.com/TrueFlipLoto

2. Use the True Flip twitter bounty campaign signup form to participate:

Twitter bounty campaign signup:
https://goo.gl/Yvgts1

List of participants

https://goo.gl/PgyizB

Why don't you allow people with exactly Member rank at bitcointalk to join and participate in twitter bounty campaign? It's not the lowest rank here. So if I had a rank of Newbie or Junior member (which are lower than Member) then I would be able to participate??? Very strange rules...

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:45:11 PM

Guys, hi!

I heard about this ico but I can't understand is it worth it? I mean all this legal bullshit really confused me. Sounds like trueflip solved it.
but could me please answer anyone from the real world, not representatives?

Hello, Anny_g
Well, frankly, we don’t see any “convincing arguments” in the hate speech of Juudai. Just look through the conversation here above, where we tried to consistently explain our position to this person.
What we really want to mention is that we face day-to-day fraud attempts since the very beginning of TrueFlip project.
There IS a possibility that our anti-fraud algorhytms may block an actually benevolent user in separate controversial cases. But as we see things in general – Juudai is definitely not a part of such case. Anyway, we stay fully open to solve all the problems related to our users’ experience.

Honest and fair players ALWAYS get paid on TrueFlip, and you can easily find a prove here: https://trueflip.io/proofs_of_the_truth

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:46:47 PM

Why don't you allow people with exactly Member rank at bitcointalk to join and participate in twitter bounty campaign? It's not the lowest rank here. So if I had a rank of Newbie or Junior member (which are lower than Member) then I would be able to participate??? Very strange rules...

Thank you very much for your attention on it.
It is sad mistake, we'll fix it.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

There are some issues with the facebook and twitter bounty campaign signup links, I could apply only for twitter campaign and when I tried to join facebook bounty it shows this message: "You've already responded"

Is this an error or each participant is only allowed to enter in one campaign- facebook or twitter?

It is mistaken url
To join Twitter campaign please use this one
https://goo.gl/dqeKGH

Juudai

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:52:38 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 06:03:11 PM by Juudai

Hello, Juudai

Ok than. We'll conduct a PUBLIC investigation and show how we've made our conclusions. All the negative stuff in social networks is created mainly by people trying to deceive our system and get 200 referral tickets through a botnet. Honest players don't have such problems for some reason.

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Oh a public investigation? And how long is it going to take? Probably a month or two right? Of course, until then you've already stolen a couple dozen Bitcoin from other unsuspecting members and make bank with it. I DEMAND my 0.01 back, you can keep your ref money.

People be aware of this guy and this project, if they're scum enough to steal 0.01 who knows what they'll do with the money you invest in their ICO. Most probably they'll do a hit and run and leave you all burning with empty pockets.

BEWARE

Hello, Anny_g
Well, frankly, we don’t see any “convincing arguments” in the hate speech of Juudai. Just look through the conversation here above, where we tried to consistently explain our position to this person.
What we really want to mention is that we face day-to-day fraud attempts since the very beginning of TrueFlip project.
There IS a possibility that our anti-fraud algorhytms may block an actually benevolent user in separate controversial cases. But as we see things in general – Juudai is definitely not a part of such case. Anyway, we stay fully open to solve all the problems related to our users’ experience.

Honest and fair players ALWAYS get paid on TrueFlip, and you can easily find a prove here: https://trueflip.io/proofs_of_the_truth

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Hate speech? Do you even know what's a hate speech? Go look up the definition on wikipedia. I presented valid and truthful arguments. All you did was post a list of fake email addresses and claimed that I cheated your system which is a blatant contradiction to the facts. You presented no proof WHATSOEVER. You stole 0.01 FROM ME and I demand it BACK.

Bunch of thieves.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 06:19:16 PM

Hello, Juudai

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Oh a public investigation? And how long is it going to take? Probably a month or two right? Of course, until then you've already stolen a couple dozen Bitcoin from other unsuspecting members and make bank with it. I DEMAND my 0.01 back, you can keep your ref money.

People be aware of this guy and this project, if they're scum enough to steal 0.01 who knows what they'll do with the money you invest in their ICO. Most probably they'll do a hit and run and leave you all burning with empty pockets.

BEWARE

Hello, Anny_g

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Hate speech? Do you even know what's a hate speech? Go look up the definition on wikipedia. I presented valid and truthful arguments. All you did was post a list of fake email addresses and claimed that I cheated your system which is a blatant contradiction to the facts. You presented no proof WHATSOEVER. You stole 0.01 FROM ME and I demand it BACK.

Bunch of thieves.

The investigation takes form 2 up to 5 days. But because our team is busy with preparation to the ICO, it may take even longer.
We will necessarily do the investigation because we see that you created a big botnet.
Give us your wallet address and we will send you your money

Best regards,
Trueflip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

Hi

Kindly reserve for Filipino translation for me thank you.

Translation bounty is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg19602388#msg19602388

If you want to take part please fill the form.
https://goo.gl/CmRwKP
Juudai

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:39:01 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 04:17:09 PM by Juudai

Hello, Juudai

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

BEWARE

Hello, Anny_g

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Bunch of thieves.

The investigation takes form 2 up to 5 days. But because our team is busy with preparation to the ICO, it may take even longer.
We will necessarily do the investigation because we see that you created a big botnet.
Give us your wallet address and we will send you your money

Best regards,
Trueflip.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: