Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115405 times)
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:11:41 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:23:00 AM by ilvbtc

Looks avoiding/ignoring is also a part of your project apart from changing referral stats in the accounts,denying their account balances and withdrawls etc., .
Awaiting your 'screen shot proof' to prove what you said about  so called bug.
dude, i just read you story, I also got this bug. I invited my friend, he buys around 50 tickets and win. At some point i saw unreal income from refferal, text him, he told me that he didnt played again. After a while income from ref corrected to the previous value.
Too bad that the amount was not real  Sad
if I get you right, its not btc from deposit or winning so it was a bug like me. If its true, enough to blackmail guys, they have a great project, even if they make it very slow and buggy  Tongue
A GREAT REVIEW from a NEW BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks even you took care not to quote my full post!
Wanted to avoid MY red letters?
Don't bother..... it's very easy to understand who/why is replying.......
I wanted answer/screen shot proof from the admin/op.to my post here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29848278#msg29848278

I usually have nothing to write about, I'm not experienced cryptoanarchist
So you not deny that you didnt win and didnt deposit? Then I'm almost sure that you understand that such income cant be from referrals or bounty, and you just trying to blackmail with your status on forums etc. Shame on you, i invested 3 eth not for your blackmail fee.

Stop your nonsense.
You do not even know how many referrals I have.
Official/manipulated/changed/managed by the Trueflip  staff itself is :700+!
And unofficial number is about:1500!
Do you even know?At one stage,this very op corrected the count once when I complained  about my problem on slack!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Accounts of people like you do not matter for them.But accounts of like mine,a heavy promoter, do matter for them.
You do not know how they change referral stats and account balances of accounts like mine.

Had I been not a victim of their unscrupulous activity,I would also talk like you.
OP/ADMIN DOES NEED NEED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

Hi can i withdraw my coin from https://trueflip.io  to Kucoin directly ?

thanks

There should not be any problem to withdraw to any exchange from your web wallet which is used for parking tokens to use them for various things. Since Kucoin is only bigger exchange it is so you can do it without any worry if you had not done yet. I saw no one didn't answer so hopefully this will be helpful to you.
Testeur1450

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

Take care with this team
They made a mistake when they have Parked our coin, they lost 350 TFL from my account (i have screen PM's)...they dont want to give them back

I sell my others coin, they re not serious

Compte JUmpy14 hacké (Hero member)
retinger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

What are the benefits for your token holders? Any bonuses, rewards or opportunities to vote for the further project development?
retinger

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

Why there is no support in this forum thread?
Now I understand that such project like SmartPlay has more potential since their support is almost 24/7 in each social network..
You should provide your participants with this kind of online support since it's really helpful.
Nickie001

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

Why there is no support in this forum thread?
Now I understand that such project like SmartPlay has more potential since their support is almost 24/7 in each social network..
You should provide your participants with this kind of online support since it's really helpful.

You are so damn right.

Guys, have you heard about the big cooperation of SmartPlay.Tech with the Asian company? It's the beginning of the new gaming era  Grin Grin Grin

Does anyone know, maybe, TrueFlip has also plans to cooperate with some big company? It would be great I think
TrueFlip.io

Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

What are the benefits for your token holders? Any bonuses, rewards or opportunities to vote for the further project development?
Hello! We apologize for the delay.
All information about the token is available on https://tfl.trueflip.io/.
Thank you for your interest Smiley Please contact us if you have more questions.
Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:56:44 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:48:08 PM by TrueFlip.io

State of True Flip -- #9

Hi there,

While the product office keeps working on something special, let us share some of the recent developments:

* A new tool launched for BTC/USD estimation in the deposits section;

* Minor bugs fixed concerning tickets' processing;

* ETH balance refill updated, takes a few moments now;

* Some magic done with the SEO - find us easier with search engines;

* We've introduced the redesigned Help Centre - just to serve you better Smiley

More news coming up! Follow True Flip anywhere you like to for the latest updates
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/state-of-true-flip-9

Yours,
TrueFlip Team
Emilrrr

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

Looks avoiding/ignoring is also a part of your project apart from changing referral stats in the accounts,denying their account balances and withdrawls etc., .
Awaiting your 'screen shot proof' to prove what you said about  so called bug.
dude, i just read you story, I also got this bug. I invited my friend, he buys around 50 tickets and win. At some point i saw unreal income from refferal, text him, he told me that he didnt played again. After a while income from ref corrected to the previous value.
Too bad that the amount was not real  Sad
if I get you right, its not btc from deposit or winning so it was a bug like me. If its true, enough to blackmail guys, they have a great project, even if they make it very slow and buggy  Tongue
I wanted answer/screen shot proof from the admin/op.to my post here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29848278#msg29848278

Hello, after these discussions I personally will never believe your team, because you are sure to be a swindler. How will you pay the winners in your lottery if from 5 btc made a change in this guy's account? I read all this and I'm sorry for this guy, he surely speaks the truth. Guys do not believe this project they are deceiving !!!
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 04:48:02 AM by ilvbtc

Awaiting your 'screen shot proof' to prove what you said about  so called bug.
Too bad that the amount was not real  Sad
if I get you right, its not btc from deposit or winning so it was a bug like me. If its true, enough to blackmail guys, they have a great project, even if they make it very slow and buggy  Tongue

Hello, after these discussions I personally will never believe your team, because you are sure to be a swindler. How will you pay the winners in your lottery if from 5 btc made a change in this guy's account? I read all this and I'm sorry for this guy, he surely speaks the truth. Guys do not believe this project they are deceiving !!!

Thanks for the understanding as to how I have been a victim of their 'clever manipulations of our account stas' and for your supporting words.
Also one can look at all the ridiculous replies of the op and the way he/she ignores the genuine, questions with clear screen shot proofs of one of their very promoters like me!

One can read all those repeatedly ridiculous replies of the op in our conversation in the following links to those posts :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg27299457#msg27299457

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg28755544#msg28755544

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg28905864#msg28905864

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29013054#msg29013054

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29305654#msg29305654

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg29848278#msg29848278

And my response to their 'another way' of trying to stop me :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1928663.msg30521803#msg30521803

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

Hello!

The list of persons who left ETH at the token holder profile is waiting for distribution.
This distribution will proceed in nearest days.

Here is the list of persons who did't fill their ETH to investor profile.
I've collected their ETH from registration forms.

If you didn't get your tokens, check yourself here please.

https://goo.gl/UrpA4G

If you are OK to get token tokens to this address, do nothing. If you want to get it to another ETH, please put it to the token holder profile or to the PM for me.

Best regards,
TrueFlip.io

What is happening with trueflip??

OP bounty manager is not posting here from weeks.

My name was in this spreadsheet among with my ETH (0x000aA9E742BF2Dcb4398D1D9Fa20629166ba5919). Now I cannot find myself there and I didn't get any tokens.

Is this a scam bounty now?

They have distributed the signature/social bounty and others look to be pending.I see a lot of users are waiting for other bounty payments like translation/blog.You may try to contact them via telegram since most from the marketing team are active there, they can help you with the situation.

How many of you didn't get your bounty? I have a very rich PM communication with TrueFlip and they pointed one or another reason, problem, bla bla not not paying the bounties. I think that hey scammed us.

It's time to get united and open an official scam accusation topic. At least they will get a RED TAG and people will be aware they are scammers and will be careful when dealing with TrueFlip.

I already waited TrueFlip few months to do the things right. Enough is enough.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

What is the usage of this token inside the ecosystem of the platform ? I will really appreciate any reply to clear my confusion to understand better way the function of TFL token as it is utility or dividends token or none of them. I tried but didn't succeed or something skipped away in this regard.
retinger

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

Hello! We apologize for the delay.
All information about the token is available on https://tfl.trueflip.io/.
Thank you for your interest Smiley Please contact us if you have more questions.
Best Regards,
TrueFlip.io

Thank you, but I haven't found any information about your partners, do you have any?

By the way, your website is amazing  Cheesy
Dark_lord

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

this is so far away from the original idea of "decentralized" it makes me sick. too bad people will get the wrong idea about the blockchain technology because of this.
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Dear ilvbtc,

We have carefully examined your issue once again.

As stated before, you didn't ever gain (with our referral system or otherwise) the funds you are claiming for, except those you have successfully withdrawn to a personal wallet.

As our support clearly explained in response to your request, there has been a minor front-end issue resulting in an incorrect balance indication for separate users. We've been informed of the issue quite promptly, so it had been fixed shortly. Anyhow, the bug did NEVER affect any processes except the user balance indication in several cases.

You've been the only user to claim for the funds withdrawal instead of reporting a bug.

As for the referral system, either this could never be a source for obtaining 5 Bitcoins you claim to own - given the stats both we and you see in the regarding section of your user account. These include 493 registrations by your referral link, with 174 using their free tickets upon registration and SEVEN playing for self-deposited funds.

The referral system has been launched in a very beginning of True Flip as a simple yet effective solution for our promo goals. It provides you with 10% of the referrals' ticket purchases AND 15% of their wins - as an extra motivation for our supporters.

A simple calculation shows that the above mentioned referrals had brought you almost exactly the amount of funds you've later withdrawn. Thus we'd kindly ask that you double-check own calculations before developing any accusations towards True Flip.

As well, we'd kindly note that all available legal means will be implemented immediately as a result of any intentional efforts to harm this company's business reputation. In case we're forced to oppose further to any disturbing inquiries, we save the right to publish an entire story of communication related to this issue -  as a clear evidence on the real state of things.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
TF Team
TrueFlip.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

[LIVE COIN WATCH - WE'RE LISTED!]

Hi there,

Since today True Flip token (TFL) is listed on Live Coin Watch, a real-time crypto price index with graphs & historical data for 500+ coins.

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/TrueFlip-TFL

Live Coin Watch shows our marketcap estimate, TFL trading volume, circulating supply and price changes. Another great tool to keep track of TFL heading to the Moon Smiley

Yours,
TF Team
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:36:28 PM by ilvbtc

Dear ilvbtc,

We have carefully examined your issue once again.

As stated before, you didn't ever gain (with our referral system or otherwise) the funds you are claiming for, except those you have successfully withdrawn to a personal wallet.

As our support clearly explained in response to your request, there has been a minor front-end issue resulting in an incorrect balance indication for separate users. We've been informed of the issue quite promptly, so it had been fixed shortly. Anyhow, the bug did NEVER affect any processes except the user balance indication in several cases.

You've been the only user to claim for the funds withdrawal instead of reporting a bug.

As for the referral system, either this could never be a source for obtaining 5 Bitcoins you claim to own - given the stats both we and you see in the regarding section of your user account. These include 493 registrations by your referral link, with 174 using their free tickets upon registration and SEVEN playing for self-deposited funds.

The referral system has been launched in a very beginning of True Flip as a simple yet effective solution for our promo goals. It provides you with 10% of the referrals' ticket purchases AND 15% of their wins - as an extra motivation for our supporters.

A simple calculation shows that the above mentioned referrals had brought you almost exactly the amount of funds you've later withdrawn. Thus we'd kindly ask that you double-check own calculations before developing any accusations towards True Flip.

As well, we'd kindly note that all available legal means will be implemented immediately as a result of any intentional efforts to harm this company's business reputation. In case we're forced to oppose further to any disturbing inquiries, we save the right to publish an entire story of communication related to this issue -  as a clear evidence on the real state of things.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
TF Team

1.Like I said before,when the very referral stats have been changed/deleted, any number of 'careful examinations' do make any difference.
I have the new and old screen shot proofs to support these changes

2.You didn't provide any screen shot proof of others reporting your said 'front end or back end bug'

3.Even if you initiate any legal action,I have no concern to bother about that....because,you will be the loser as I have the solid proofs to support my issue.

4.And as for change of referral/account stats ,I have one simple,yet strong proof.......My stats show I have only one withdrawl  meaning I have one w/d transaction.

But actually it's the second one!
You,your self helped me on slack to initiate my first pending withdrawl long before the recent one.
Hope you remember that if not I can give you proof of that too.

Now let me know how that first withdrawl details are missing in my stats page now?
Is this not 'enough proof' for 'deliberate account stat changes'?

niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

As the market is highly competitive , we need more marketing @team , the more the news spreads , the more we will get in terms of people .
stupido656

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

As the market is highly competitive , we need more marketing @team , the more the news spreads , the more we will get in terms of people .

I heard they will start marketing after a few months when they get their gambling license and can implement fiat deposits
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

I heard they will start marketing after a few months when they get their gambling license and can implement fiat deposits

hopefully they will do it as soon as possible. in this way, it will make a good mass adoption. and having mass adoption means higher price.
but do you have news about their license?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: