Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrueFlip - Become a part of the world's largest blockchain lottery +Bounty  (Read 115405 times)
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

I think the TrueFlip supporters shouldn't worry about the current price because of the uncertainty in the coin, because the whole market has been on a large scale.

In principle it probably belongs to all coins and it is possible to tell that that similar about any project or a coin. Now really uncertainty proceeds and people after all continue to hope. Because nobody knows the future and nobody can claim for certain. And on this coin it is possible you and it is right and everything will be quite so.

It's not only about hope. Most people know that crypto has a bright future, the question only is which of the projects will make it through and how long will it take until we see interest in the space take off again significantly?
I am sure TrueFlip is one of the project that will perform in the future, I have been holding ever since and even though the price reach $5
I was not tempted to sell because I know time will come we can achieve more than that.
I don't wait in the coming months,$ 5 might be if the jackpot is over 100 BTC. and it has to come together, and it takes time, the higher the jackpot and the higher the BTC price in the market, the higher we raise the coin TrueFlip.

The current jackpot is actually 403.39 bitcoins or a staggering 3.1 million dollars. That is damn so big and very enticing. I am glad no one is still winning because I am still hoping that I will finally make it.  Grin

I am reading about this jackpot for the first time and it is massive. How can you participate (how much is it) and what are the chances to win it?

Looks like everyone is secretly trying to get that very big lottery prize. Sometimes I don't know if I will be happy if more people knows the site and join the luck or not since I also would love to win that prize. 
Obviously it seems as is. Because many were trying with their own capabilities to win that jackpot. I did not know that there is a big jackpot like that until i read some few comments then i got to open the site and check whats going on here. Even me, i will not going to share it to anybody until my hopes were all over. This makes us greedy tho it will be a very huge amount if someone else have a lucky day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

I think the TrueFlip supporters shouldn't worry about the current price because of the uncertainty in the coin, because the whole market has been on a large scale.

In principle it probably belongs to all coins and it is possible to tell that that similar about any project or a coin. Now really uncertainty proceeds and people after all continue to hope. Because nobody knows the future and nobody can claim for certain. And on this coin it is possible you and it is right and everything will be quite so.

It's not only about hope. Most people know that crypto has a bright future, the question only is which of the projects will make it through and how long will it take until we see interest in the space take off again significantly?
I am sure TrueFlip is one of the project that will perform in the future, I have been holding ever since and even though the price reach $5
I was not tempted to sell because I know time will come we can achieve more than that.
I don't wait in the coming months,$ 5 might be if the jackpot is over 100 BTC. and it has to come together, and it takes time, the higher the jackpot and the higher the BTC price in the market, the higher we raise the coin TrueFlip.

The current jackpot is actually 403.39 bitcoins or a staggering 3.1 million dollars. That is damn so big and very enticing. I am glad no one is still winning because I am still hoping that I will finally make it.  Grin

I am reading about this jackpot for the first time and it is massive. How can you participate (how much is it) and what are the chances to win it?

Looks like everyone is secretly trying to get that very big lottery prize. Sometimes I don't know if I will be happy if more people knows the site and join the luck or not since I also would love to win that prize. 
Obviously it seems as is. Because many were trying with their own capabilities to win that jackpot. I did not know that there is a big jackpot like that until i read some few comments then i got to open the site and check whats going on here. Even me, i will not going to share it to anybody until my hopes were all over. This makes us greedy tho it will be a very huge amount if someone else have a lucky day.

I hope that users of the forum will find out about this lucky jackpot winner on his lucky day of getting it to your account. I'd like to become its owner in the next six months.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

the jackpot has to grow every week and it also increases the capitalization of the company, the higher the jackpot, the more profit we will see in the future and the growth of the game participants. after 1000 BTC you can start hunting for it.

And does anyone know how likely it is to win it? Will somebody definitely win it or is it more like a lottery where usually winnings are no must?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
vidiep100100

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

The power of the project lies on the fact that is trully international.Also good point is that the reward is in cryptos so less bureaucracy.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

the jackpot has to grow every week and it also increases the capitalization of the company, the higher the jackpot, the more profit we will see in the future and the growth of the game participants. after 1000 BTC you can start hunting for it.

And does anyone know how likely it is to win it? Will somebody definitely win it or is it more like a lottery where usually winnings are no must?

Yes, it is a lottery where there is no winner unless someone will get that right combination of numbers. The good thing is while no one is still winning the prize is also increasing. Just give it to me guys.Grin I promise to give 1 btc on a random guy that joins this exciting conversation. Wink
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

I'm sorry I couldn't join the bounty campaign and the ICO.

I just saw that it was a very different and fun app. do I need you to do a new airdrop campaign?
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

I'm sorry I couldn't join the bounty campaign and the ICO.

I just saw that it was a very different and fun app. do I need you to do a new airdrop campaign?
so there is a constant bonus, work and get free tickets. always want to have luck and free and TrueFlip gives you the opportunity.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
aenin2764

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens? Thanks and wish you a nice day!
InfiniteQuant

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens? Thanks and wish you a nice day!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trueflip/#markets

#1 Exchange to buy TFL today is KuCoin

roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

Today TrueFlip is on our tokens top 30, due to its upside probability of +52.89% for the next month and an expected return of +57.89%.
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Register to our website to have a look at our robot forecasts, it's free!

sdjkhxz8977777

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

Im wondering that is this coin  promising for purchase on the exchange?
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:25:24 AM
Merited by visionary (15)

The power of the project lies on the fact that is trully international.Also good point is that the reward is in cryptos so less bureaucracy.
I just checked the project. Like the site, nice interface. My only concern is that crypto is a 24/7 online game itself (with airdrops, giveaways etc)
tudocastro5

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Looks great, will there be a eth smart contract that has bounties, dividents  and refund if target not reached in it? if not alot of icos are using those you could just reuse one
Jea_Patr8786

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

reserve indonesian translation.Thanks
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

I just checked the project. Like the site, nice interface. My only concern is that crypto is a 24/7 online game itself (with airdrops, giveaways etc)
What are trying to say? The site is 24/7 so that means you can play the whole day or as long as you wanted. There is no airdrops or giveaways the ico was concluded long time ago so. You can check out the first page for reference or background when it was already finish.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitGainer03

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator added True Flip (TFL) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/true-flip
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

[PIRATE BAY – NOW OPEN FOR EVERYONE!]

Hey! True Flip has officially launched its next instant game on pb.trueflip.io!

Pirate Bay gives a chance to win quickly as never before:) Just choose the right cell in each round to proceed further and win your chest of gold!

Bets are starting from 0.000020 BTC.

Try your luck fighting the pirates! Yo-ho-ho!

Read more: https://steemit.com/blockchain/@trueflip/true-flip-launches-pirate-bay-a-new-instant-blockchain-game

[STATE OF TRUE FLIP #11]
Some more of the recent news: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@trueflip/state-of-true-flip-11

A-A-AND...

[FLIP'S STAR - NEW TUTORIAL!]

Check out the brand-new tutorial on Flip's Star, our flagship game with 400 BTC in the Jackpot!
How do you like the visuals? Any ideas on the next clip we should make? Smiley

Don't forget to like and share: https://goo.gl/SCsDtz

Yours,
TF team
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Yes, it is a lottery where there is no winner unless someone will get that right combination of numbers. The good thing is while no one is still winning the prize is also increasing. Just give it to me guys.Grin I promise to give 1 btc on a random guy that joins this exciting conversation. Wink

Wow that jackpot might become even more massive then very soon. Right now it is sitting at a few millions? Sometime someone should win it though because that would draw a lot of attention to this.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Seketsuna

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

Hey!
Check out the brand-new tutorial on Flip's Star, our flagship game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=0uR9l15pExk

it's a fun game. I wish I had some tokens. the price is too low is listed in the new exchange?
TrueFlip.io

Activity: 1260
Merit: 267

iGaming past. GameFi changer tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:56:02 AM

Hello,

a lot goes on behind the scenes and here we are to share our tale about how Flip the dolphin was born!🐬💫

Read our mascot’s story on our Medium blog by following the link:

https://medium.com/@trueflip/get-to-know-true-flip-where-did-flip-come-from-c667e5c3aba
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: