Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manchester Explosion  (Read 7430 times)
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:58:36 PM

Now i am saying when i was a child i was brought up on the street and believe me if i was young now
i would be burning mosques throwing petrol bombs in shops and everything..

Which makes you not really different from those "terrorists"

Funny though how they are terrorists while your soldiers are heroes.

I guess it's mostly a question of perspective.
When i was a child my parents would say DON'T YOU EVER HIT FIRST NOT EVER..
If he hits you then you hit back or they will be hitting you everyday..

Now we could talk about religious wars always hitting the population FIRST..
But in this day and age it's the ISLAMS .But it was the islam that started the religious wars in the first place..
Religion is suppose to be about non violence not in ISLAM..

1,400 Years of Islamic Aggression: An Analysis - CBN.com
www.cbn.com/spirituallife/.../understandingislam/IslamHistory0212.aspx
But let's give the writer the benefit of the doubt and say that the author meant that "During the Crusades, Islam and Christianity first met." This, of course, is also

I wasn't born 1400 years ago so what have i done..ANSWER NOTHING ..So who hit who first?..

Looooool:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_involving_the_United_Kingdom

Look at the bottom of the table, from 2000

I won't even talk about colonization here (though it could be seen as the main root of the problems) simply talking about the numerous wars you, and the whole occidental world, started in Middle East simply to get more oil and more money.

And then when you bombed entire countries, killed hundreds of thousands of people perfectly innocent, took their ressources... You say you've done nothing?

Questio of perspective. I'd say you're the real terrorist.
craked5

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

So how does this work...

One lunatic with insane thoughts blows up a bomb in a teenager concert in Manchester. The man probably never even had contact with IS...

IS wakes up.. Hey there's been an explosion in Manchester done by a muslim.. Lets claim this attack!

Am I missing something here? Because this seems to be the case the last 24 months when something happens..

Exactly what's happening yup.

You even got some "terrorist attacks" claimed by ISIS where the guy has never been in a mosquee in his entire life xD

But ISIS claims it and after it's easier for governments to explain us that the real problem is Islam so no one cares ^^
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:07:01 PM

Popcorn, a sincere message from me to you, heed me. I know this feels bad man. There is no way way to paint this, I won't insult you by trying. But be chill. I know the outrage is real, the anger is real, and while I don't agree with your views on Muslims, I totally get this. I don't have kids myself, but suffice it to say I've raised a few. If my lil sis (she lives music) would have gone to this, shit, if it were here she just might have; the thought of that fills me with a dread, and a quiet rage, something I can't grasp the edges of, but it's there, like storm clouds. But curb that anger. I won't sell you on a peaceful Muslim; you have made your views clear, and I respect them. But be the cooler head in this. And encourage your friends that want to kick some ass to chill as well. We don't need to compound this tragedy; let things run their course. It sucks, I know it sucks,. But anger directed at the wrong party is what killed those poor kids initially. Let's not strike out blindly in rage, lest we make the same  mistake.

Be strong. Be mad, but hold it together for us, broseph. Please be strong.
just for you i will cool it..I listen to wise words THANKS..

They let to many islams in and to many means they want there way of life ..
But they run from there way of life to come to my way of life and then they want there way of life Roll Eyes..

Very strange ..

You do know that this will not stop not ever till we show them our might..
We are standing back and doing nothing..

The only thing they want is SHARIA LAW..
They think if everyone is islamic then all will be peaceful ..

So why is Pakistan so peaceful? Cheesy Go and live there it's so nice you are free to say what you like..

See we get the blame but if you look at history you will see who is to blame ..

Even before oil ARABS would kill each other in the desert ..Rob your tents the bastards ..
and fly off on a magic carpet ..OH no that's Aladdin ..

But the point is they are never going to give up on the FIGHT TO MAKE SHARIA LAW the law..
All over the world ..

Sometimes you can only fight fire with fire and this is one of those times..

They have gone to low and can you imagine a women in a burka walks past an alley way she be getting dragged in and battered ..

Some people will not be able to hold the anger but i will for my families sake and for humanity plus
you did cool me down with your words ..WELL DONE Wink..

Good man Wink I appreciate your level headedness, you would be rational right now to act very irrationally, and I wouldn't be able to blame you for that. I was a kid when 9/11 happened, I will never forget the looks on the faces of my instructors and parents. I had never seen adults so dark, especially my parents. I still have a poor taste in my mouth from that day, something you can probably taste as well.

We will fix this. I don't know how, but dammit, we will fix this. Thank you, sincerely. Thank you.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1122

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:15:04 PM

Looooool:

I won't even talk about colonization here (though it could be seen as the main root of the problems) simply talking about the numerous wars you, and the whole occidental world, started in Middle East simply to get more oil and more money.

And then when you bombed entire countries, killed hundreds of thousands of people perfectly innocent, took their ressources... You say you've done nothing?

That's true, countries like GB have been acting like hired goons and took part in various conflicts around the world, especially in Africa and Asia, that shouldn't involve them.
While this should be publically condemned, just like the invasion of Iraq, the actions of terrorists should be condemned as well. The people who walk the streets, taking their children to school aren't responsible for the actions of the military. They can't change anything and targeting them specifically is savage. If they want to wage a war they should bomb the parliament or some military bases, not cinemas and restaurants.

craked5

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:18:03 PM

Looooool:

That's true, countries like GB have been acting like hired goons and took part in various conflicts around the world, especially in Africa and Asia, that shouldn't involve them.
While this should be publically condemned, just like the invasion of Iraq, the actions of terrorists should be condemned as well. The people who walk the streets, taking their children to school aren't responsible for the actions of the military. They can't change anything and targeting them specifically is savage. If they want to wage a war they should bomb the parliament or some military bases, not cinemas and restaurants.

Ah so people aren't responsible for the action of their governments and military?
But we still have superior rights as being born in a country? And we live in democracy?

So... Two solution:
-We do live in a democracy and we need to take responsability on their actions -> we have to either accept terrorism or get rid of our governments and change policies
-We don't live in a democracy so we're not responsible for their actions -> we should make a freaking revolution and get rid of our governments and change policies
riepiz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:24:02 PM

It seems everyone is keen to Islam and persecute them when that is exactly what leads to further violence. How about we consider funding Islamic schools that teach a less radical version of Islam instead. Fight bad Islam with a better version.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:47:26 PM

It seems everyone is keen to Islam and persecute them when that is exactly what leads to further violence. How about we consider funding Islamic schools that teach a less radical version of Islam instead. Fight bad Islam with a better version.
Why do you think that the Christian state should Fund Islamic schools? Besides, it will do nothing. Can you learn in elementary school is good, but then it can be subject to radical preachers. The less Muslims, the better for everyone.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

Now i am saying when i was a child i was brought up on the street and believe me if i was young now
i would be burning mosques throwing petrol bombs in shops and everything..

Which makes you not really different from those "terrorists"

Funny though how they are terrorists while your soldiers are heroes.

I guess it's mostly a question of perspective.
When i was a child my parents would say DON'T YOU EVER HIT FIRST NOT EVER..
If he hits you then you hit back or they will be hitting you everyday..

Now we could talk about religious wars always hitting the population FIRST..
But in this day and age it's the ISLAMS .But it was the islam that started the religious wars in the first place..
Religion is suppose to be about non violence not in ISLAM..

1,400 Years of Islamic Aggression: An Analysis - CBN.com
www.cbn.com/spirituallife/.../understandingislam/IslamHistory0212.aspx
But let's give the writer the benefit of the doubt and say that the author meant that "During the Crusades, Islam and Christianity first met." This, of course, is also

I wasn't born 1400 years ago so what have i done..ANSWER NOTHING ..So who hit who first?..

Looooool:

What did the UK do 1400 years ago..
Romans killed us invaded us ..But do you think we should blow up the ITALIANS ..

Well i don't like roads and all the good stuff they brought us ..Romans you see..

No teaching children it's a western idea ..<TALIBAN

took their ressources. Me        where is my money..    Blame tony blair Wink and he got all the money..
But the biggest takers are your own leaders they give your people a backward religion to follow
and then pay our STUPID greedy politicians money to LICK THERE BUM HOLES..

But remember who is the worst the person who pays to kill or the killer..
Now remember if you got a country with poor what will people do for money YES KILL..

So just think they be lined up around the block to kill for a price..

50K kill him man they be lined up..
Saudi 400k HALF THE PLANET WOULD Cheesy.

Man we have cuts cannot even see a doctor for 2 weeks ..
And you blame the UK wow..

Lets just get this right..
How many Arab countries have oil?..
How many want to sell to the west?

So now you got a problem just like some shit face drug dealers stepping on my patch..
Do you see one will do stuff to the other in order to sell to countries because it makes them the money..

And who is sitting on BLACK GOLD  and who looks like they own the world?..

SO SHUT YOUR FACE..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:29:42 PM

Free energy will help us get rid of tyrants with oil doing shady stuff to keep all that oil and money..
And the middlemen I.E greedy politicians making money from selling oil to there own people ..

Those people only care for the money..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:04:54 PM

Little story i have never taught my children religion i was taught religion now i want revenge for what happened
my daughter doesn't judge people even has a muslim school friend who she likes and i would never want her to hate that young child..

But a islamic religious crazies hate there own children if they do wrong by the KORAN
So what does it say about them..

You know like a pakistani immigrant who learnt english in his own land but come to the west they still want to live how they live..

Pakistan 'blasphemy killing': murdered student 'devoted to Islam ...
Video for blasphemy in pakistan▶ 0:55
www.euronews.com › News › World
14 Apr 2017
Those who knew a Pakistani student who was accused of blasphemy and beaten to death say he was .
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:47:22 PM

Well, again..

Here we see that nice religion again.. Islam..

Maybe I should update my thread that I made last year showing how many people that is getting killed.

But this time its different.

They went low and went after children and young teenagers.

This seems like the beginning of a new kind of war.
This can in some way be seen like Hitler going after the jews.

This time, we go after the extremists.
Difference is, that the jews did nothing  wrong.
They did not bomb innocent civilians..

At some point, the majority will get enough.

And I hope it happens soon.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

Little story i have never taught my children religion i was taught religion now i want revenge for what happened
my daughter doesn't judge people even has a muslim school friend who she likes and i would never want her to hate that young child..

But a islamic religious crazies hate there own children if they do wrong by the KORAN
So what does it say about them..

You know like a pakistani immigrant who learnt english in his own land but come to the west they still want to live how they live..

Pakistan 'blasphemy killing': murdered student 'devoted to Islam ...
Video for blasphemy in pakistan▶ 0:55
www.euronews.com › News › World
14 Apr 2017
Those who knew a Pakistani student who was accused of blasphemy and beaten to death say he was .
Yes indeed, Muslim radicals could do. But they are forgivable, they are animals, and that Christians better? In Russia, the guy gave 3.5 years of prison for it in Church played pokemon and posted this video to the network. Every religion is evil to humans.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:00:52 PM

If they say it was a Muzzie, I would be "meh, surprise me,".

refugees welcome, diversity is our greatest strength, we must protect muslims from far right retaliation, tell me if i've missed anything out

Yeah... I am watching BBC News right now, and they are saying all these. Diversity must be protected at all costs... ROFLMAO. These people will never learn. By the time they realize what is going on, it will be too late.

But.... muh multiculturalism, shimmery, rainbowy, all-is-one woo!
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:04:19 PM

This is very painful, this great tragedy happened at the Ariana Grande concerts, as arianators, this is a really painful tragedy. I immediately thought about her salvation, and was grateful she was fine. But the victim died in this tragedy very much, which I read there are 22 people killed, and it still can increase. But hopefully not. The world is completely insecure. Terror everywhere, and crowded places are their targets. We are required to be more alert.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:15:43 PM

So pathetic, mournful... speechless.
But we always make a mistake to bring allegations to a specific religion. After that, so called terrorist organization claim that they are the responsible for this. In this way we are being distracted from our fight against terrorism. We just forget the issue when we discover a group. But we don't find out the causes behind this.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 06:31:09 PM

confirmed as a terrorism incident

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/23/europe/manchester-terror-attack-uk/index.html

Attacking a concert filled mostly with women and children, the event had no political statement or government backing, will the "good" that could come out of this horrific event be the final act that brings the world together to fight and defeat this band of terrorists?

Muslims should be the first to acknowledge these Muslim extremists because clearly the severe bulk of Muslim worshipers do not condone such awful actions and extreme beliefs. These animals have hijacked Islam as a reason for their terror.

This could bring the world together, DAESH could easily be defeated if the world came together to stop them. They should be ostracized from all communities. And since they've been calling for war, we should now give it to them.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:12:43 PM

Islam is religion of terror and death. God wants nothing to do with them, we should stop calling them a religion of peace.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:13:40 PM

So pathetic, mournful... speechless.
But we always make a mistake to bring allegations to a specific religion. After that, so called terrorist organization claim that they are the responsible for this. In this way we are being distracted from our fight against terrorism. We just forget the issue when we discover a group. But we don't find out the causes behind this.

Islam regulates every small detail of life for those trapped in it's web, and when this happens from birth those unfortunates will do what they are told, including things like suicide bombings.

But the clerics and leaders of Muslims have variegated beliefs. They are not a uniform whole. Unfortunately, this dispersed leadership combined with the control function means that at any time, there will be some groups of Muslims trying to harm "The West."

This is the essential flawed nature of Islam that causes this crisis.

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:32:13 PM

Islam is religion of terror and death. God wants nothing to do with them, we should stop calling them a religion of peace.
I don't know who calls Islam a religion of peace. Probably think only Muslims. But Christianity also has radical supporters, and Orthodox Jews are better? I watched in Orthodox district of Jerusalem the Jews threw stones at a woman journalist who was dressed not as accepted them. Any religion is a restriction of freedom and democracy.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:18:07 PM

It seems everyone is keen to Islam and persecute them when that is exactly what leads to further violence.

This is exactly what ISIS is aiming to do. They want every Muslim in every Western country to be hated and feared. And as we all know by far the largest number of victims of ISIS violence are other Muslims.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: