Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So finally it did was not difficult to dethrone bitcoin!  (Read 2146 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:47:34 AM

Bitcoin can never be dethrone as long as there is a lot of people using it and also miners that sustaining the network. Even there is a lot of altcoins you can see the domination of bitcoin in the market by looking at the price move of the altcoins now and they are mostly dumping because of the price rally of bitcoin, so i don't think bitcoin is very easy to dethrone.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:09:40 AM

Bitcoin can never be dethrone as long as there is a lot of people using it and also miners that sustaining the network. Even there is a lot of altcoins you can see the domination of bitcoin in the market by looking at the price move of the altcoins now and they are mostly dumping because of the price rally of bitcoin, so i don't think bitcoin is very easy to dethrone.

never say never.
because that just makes people lazy, give up trying to grow/protect bitcoin because they feel it can never break.

nothing is too big to fail.
all it would take is barry silbert to tell coinbase and bitpay to release merchant tools to make merchants accept litecoins for instance.

then the swing and snowball effect will take place.

im not saying all 5mill+ regular bitcoiners need to jump up and do something but those that do actually care should start thinking critically at the weaknesses and make them strengths and stop thinking of the unicorn utopian dream of fluffy clouds when sitting on their hands

i am laughing at how most people talking about the dethroning, in regards to market cap.. rather than utility.. i think those kind of people should just admit they dont care about anything more then quick fiat profits. and stop pretending they care about bitcoins longevity

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 09:21:17 AM

the truth is stranger than what it may seem. it may not be ethereum that might actually dethrone bitcoin, somehow bitcoin already is threatened to it but are not looking to some other else below when its marketcap rise like a lightning over a month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀