Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in cryptocurrency  (Read 1397 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:15:54 AM

you have picked a terrible time to want to invest in cryptocurrencies! specially if you are new to trading in general or trading altcoins specifically.

right now all of the altcoins are being pumped, and are currently in a bubble. you can still find big rises randomly around the market and join in for short term to make profit but nothing is safe as a long term investment at this point.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
johny430 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:27:35 PM

ETC, LTC, Trst, Ardor, Ripple
So you think Emer is hyped? Could you explain why you think so?
johny430 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:38:49 PM

you have picked a terrible time to want to invest in cryptocurrencies! specially if you are new to trading in general or trading altcoins specifically.

right now all of the altcoins are being pumped, and are currently in a bubble. you can still find big rises randomly around the market and join in for short term to make profit but nothing is safe as a long term investment at this point.
I dont think that the prices would settle down any time soon. And btw that what people probbably thought when bitcoin hit 100$ for the first time)
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 04:02:26 PM

The difference between this and the dotcom bubble may be that the dotcom bubble was venture capital money, being given to people that could create a good business plan.  Much of this is more like money going into capable hands from the people themselves.

chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:46:06 PM

Speard it around a bit. BTC, ETH and then some riskier alt coins. Better to diversify for the long run. A lot of gains recently and its just the start, but be willing to hold on for a few years and you should do pretty good.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:14:08 AM

There are tons of good alt-coin to invest in,
I think one of them is mobilego is one of them if you miss the crowd sale just wait for it in the exchanger I think after a couple of months the price would still pump,
And also try SONM ICO is still on going right now.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:16:26 AM

Hello fellow traders! Wink
It happened that I have a large sum of money (about 50k$) which I am planning to invest into a promising cryptocurrency. I have time to wait, I just need its cost to grow at a good rate. I was thinking about investing into Emercoin, as I  have studied them and found that its cost has grown substantially since its launch and there is a number of projects that they are working on, that would increase the price further.
Could you give me your opinion, and if its negative, give me a hint on what better currency I should invest my funds in.
Thanks!

Actually, it is better to invest with Bitcoin than any other coins now that it gains its momentum as countries began accepting it. You can also invest in with some big and well-known currencies there like Ethereum or Litecoin. Other alt coins really are good for trading.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: