Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] MineZ.zone- ZenCash+[ZCL][ZEC]  (Read 4505 times)
shads (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:59:22 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 07:12:57 AM by shads

MineZ.zone

Features:
  • PPLNT
  • zero fee for 1st month then 1% - first 100 miners get lifetime 0% fees
  • DDoS Protected
  • Pool URL : http://minez.zone/

Please, give us a try. We'll aim to provide an agile and efficient mining pool.  Our previous experience at the nasty end of pool engine development means you've got people who know mining, pools and crypto currencies inside and out looking after your infrastructure.  In time we hope to grow into a (crypto) household name.

To connect for ZenCash:

Username: your zencash wallet address
Password: anything
URL (difficulty 0.05): stratum+tcp://ny1.minez.zone:3033

Please see our "Getting Started" page (http://minez.zone/getting_started) for details and pre-configured downloads of miners tested and known to work with ZenCash.

PoolServerJ Home Page - High performance java mining pool engine

Quote from: Matthew N. Wright
Stop wasting the internet.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shads (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

reserved

shads (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:25:10 PM

Zencash is launching in 37 minutes.

We are just reindexing the blockchain (which will be finished in few minutes) and then Minez.zone will be ready to mine ZEN  Grin

brad1121

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:12:17 AM

ZEN is up and mining!

If you need a ZEN wallet address we have a system up to get you going right away... Your trust in us will be greatly appreciated.

fragamemnon

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:08:54 AM

Could you please explain the three difficulty pools and what conditions would you recommend for selecting a higher difficulty over the lower one?
brad1121

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 07:25:30 AM

Could you please explain the three difficulty pools and what conditions would you recommend for selecting a higher difficulty over the lower one?

Sure, if you are only running a say 1-4 graphics cards, then the lowest difficulty should suit you fine.
Then say ~4-15 the middle should start you out pretty well.
Above that go the highest.

No matter which one you chose, vardiff will kick in and settle you on an appropriate speed for your setup..
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:57:48 AM

is this coins can trade on exchange now?
borsosg

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:11:22 AM

Hi!

I often lost the connection with the server. What's the problem? Can you solve it?
shads (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:39:01 AM

Sorry the current version of zen daemon is giving us some grief.  We've just reverted to the original version which was stable so we'll leave it with that one for now and hopefully you won't have any more disconnects.  Your miner should reconnect by itself though.

george888055

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:04:07 AM

Hi!

I often lost the connection with the server. What's the problem? Can you solve it?
i get the same problem~
george888055

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:09:58 AM

It's unstable , may be because i from Asia.
you should open Asia pools for Asia miner~
brad1121

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

*touchwood

Things should remain fairly stable now.
Any time it goes down, all of your miners should resume as normal when it comes back up.
borsosg

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:41:32 PM

I have some questions about MineZ.zone's ZENCASH mining. I saw that my shares reseted about an hour ago. Is it normal? How can I know how much is my earning? I see zero balance and paid. What will be the method of withdrawal when Bittrex avaible Zen wallet?  Thanks the answers in advance.
shads (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:09:09 PM

I have some questions about MineZ.zone's ZENCASH mining. I saw that my shares reseted about an hour ago. Is it normal? How can I know how much is my earning? I see zero balance and paid. What will be the method of withdrawal when Bittrex avaible Zen wallet?  Thanks the answers in advance.

Hi Borsosq... Did you use your own wallet address or one of the ones we provided?  In any case the answer should be the same.... We use the same underlying payment system as every z-nomp based pool (for now). 

If you used one of our temporary payment addresses those payments will be transferred exactly the same way as if you had your own wallet address... Into a separate wallet address that is yours and yours alone.  The only difference is we will have to do a transfer to you.  We only did it this way because people couldn't get their own wallet addresses and wanted to start mining before that was possible.  So as soon as you have your own address we'll provide an interface where you can enter the password you were given when you generated your payment address and if it matches you can specify your own address to which we'll send any earned mining rewards.  After that you should set your miners to use your own address... Although if you forget we'll have a record that that address belongs to you so we will be able to send manual payments to you if needed.

We expect to have this interface working tomorrow.

p.s. Yes your share counts will reset whenever we find a block... I understand it is a bit confusing what happens to shares in between this reset and when you get paid and we are working on a better interface so you can see all of shares and their status/payout times easily...

borsosg

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:15:21 PM

Thanks for the answers! It's clear now Wink
Xereo

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:12:07 PM

Seems down, just before first payment :/
borsosg

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

Server down. Embarrassed
brad1121

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 08:42:46 PM

MineZ.zone

Something crashed our zend and the fail over didn't kick in.
Naturally after a 17 hour day, this happened while we slept.

Things are back online now.
Thanks

To quote myself.

Sorry for the down time Sad
Xereo

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:58:31 PM

When can we expect payments to go through, as it's back up yet no payments?
brad1121

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:22:36 PM

Payouts will start processing shortly.
shads (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:32:36 PM

Sorry I just woke up... First payments were successfully made overnight.  You need to wait for 100 block confirmation + another 30 for the shielding transactions.  So the earliest ones have already happened.  We'll get a page up today so that people who've used borrowed addresses can enter their own address and claim their coins...

Xereo

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:55:52 PM

Sorry I just woke up... First payments were successfully made overnight.  You need to wait for 100 block confirmation + another 30 for the shielding transactions.  So the earliest ones have already happened.  We'll get a page up today so that people who've used borrowed addresses can enter their own address and claim their coins...

Ive been mining with 5k + sols since the first block, all the blocks show for this morning show 150+/ 100 confirmations
shads (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:52:00 AM

Ive been mining with 5k + sols since the first block, all the blocks show for this morning show 150+/ 100 confirmations

pm me the payout address you used and I'll check it's status

Xereo

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:22:10 AM

pm me the payout address you used and I'll check it's status

Sent you a pm
shads (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:52:39 AM

Hi Everyone,

Just an update on Minez.zone - Apologies if we've been a bit slow to update.  We've been flat out around the clock trying to sort out some issues issues.  We're finally in the place we wanted to be two days ago.

Firstly, we've had delays to payments.  This was caused by a number of invalid addresses getting into our database.  Z-nomp checks an address against the zend node to make sure it's valid when you connect, for some reason some invalid addresses were accepted by the zen-cli z_validateaddress check.  When the payments were supposed to be sent the zend node refused because of the invalid addresses.  We've finally tracked down the cause and imlemented some filters to prevent this happenening again.  We've also scoured the database and cleaned all the invalids out.  Many thanks to @hellcatz for his assistance with navigating the guts of Z-nomp.

Payments have started going out again and we are almost caught up.

Secondly, you may all be aware of the orphan issues that have been affecting both several pool as well as some end users.  We got particularly hard hit and a number of our found blocks have been orphaned.  Our node was getting valid blocks and then suddenly stopped.  It took us a few hours to realise and then a few more to work out the cause.  We thought it was resolved last night as the pool started finding valid blocks again but while we slept it went off the rails one more time.  Lucky I had a bad feeling and woke up at about 4am to check on it... We had 2 backup nodes ready to go and switched them over, along with building a fourth brand new one.  After cycling through each of the nodes and waiting long enough to know if it had helped we eventually identified a potential fix.  As a result of what we figured out we've contacted all the pool operators and shared our node ip addresses so all the pool operators can connect to each other and form a solid p2p backbone.  This seems to have improved things dramatically.  Many thanks to @movrcx and @smrtz for their massive help in sorting this out.

Thirdly, we've had a lot of people asking about their balances which weren't updating on the site.  This should be resolved now that payments are going through.  z-nomp doesn't update your balance until it actually pays.  We will work on adding a feature to show the balance of unpayed blocks (this doesn't exist in standard z-nomp yet), but those unpayed blocks will be far fewer now that payouts aren't blocked anymore so we'll do it after we've resolved the last major issue (see below).  Please be aware that due to the orphan issue we haven't got as many blocks as we should have.  You can see the unconfirmed blocks on our stats page.

Lastly... Some of you have balances in our offline wallet.  We made these addresses available as a service because at launch windows users didn't have a wallet.  We really only intended these to be used for mining our pool but there's more coins in the offline wallet than the pool has paid out so I guess some people have been using them as a general wallet... lol...  We have the code almost ready to put together a safe payment system so you can all claim your coins.  We don't want to hold them any longer than we have to.  However it is getting late here and we've been at the screen troubleshooting for 14+ hours.  This code is hard to test properly and I don't want to risk screwing it up because we are tired and potentially putting your coins at risk.  So we will get the claim portal up in the morning.  We will process the claims manually.  A script will generate the payment commands and we will review them manually before we run them to make sure everything is correct.

Thanks for bearing with us... We're sorry about the instability but we've think we're in a much more stable position now.  And we'll get those coins to you as soon as we possibly can.

redargon

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:51:50 PM

Thanks for the detailed update.

Looks like things collapse every time you guys get some shuteye. There hasn't been a block found since:  Block: 111013 Fri Jun 02 2017 04:55:34 GMT+0000 (UTC)

Also, a helluva lot of orphaned blocks. Looks like the downtime scared away a lot of the bigger miners, the hashrate has plummeted from around 200+ ksol/s to about 15 ksol/s. It's a pity because I thought you guys were doing pretty well, with lots of feedback and all the hard work. Also, the temporary wallet idea was really smart, I am currently using one while I wait for eleos to be updated. Hopefully things come right and more miners return. Looking forward to seeing zen on the exchanges soon.
shads (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:33:27 PM

Thanks Red argon.. Things actually worked perfectly overnight. We just didn't get many blocks because our hashrate is so low. But that just means each miner gets a larger share of the block.

All the orphans you see are from prior to the fixes we implemented.

We're working on getting the claim page up for the temp wallet addresses today.

shads (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:18:23 AM

Minez.zone now has a page up where you can register to claim your coins from the temporary wallet addresses.  Please note we will process these manually so the transaction won't be instant.  This an extra precaution to make some scripting bug doesn't put your coins at risk.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the instructions on the page CAREFULLY!!!

Since our last post yesterday about the fixes we'd put in place the pool has been rock solid stable.  Please consider joining us for hash party.

shads (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:12:28 AM

minez.zone Temporary wallet update - We've now done two rounds of test payments from claimed wallet addresses.  We took our time checking and double checking everything manually before running them to ensure all the balances and addresses have been calculated accurately.  The process looks pretty safe and solid now so we'll begin processing them more frequently.  If you haven't already made your claim you can do it here: https://minez.zone/temp_zen_address

shads (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:33:18 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 05:39:17 AM by shads

MineZ.Zone - 50 55 ZEN COIN GIVEAWAY - UP TO 20% BONUS TO MINING PAYOUTS!!!

Due to the current concentration of mining power in a single pool exceeding 51% of the network hash rate, MineZ.Zone is offering an incentive to get miners to move to a smaller pool and spread the hashrate around for the safety of the network.  @movrcx has kindly donated 50 ZEN to this effort to help reduce centralization of mining on the chain.

You read right, we will be giving away 50 ZEN in bonuses to our miners.  Some time in the next 24 hours we'll be announcing the beginning of the first of 3 bonus rounds.  The way it will work is this:

• Each bonus round will have a bonus pool.  Round 1: 15 ZEN, round 2: 15 ZEN, round 3: 20 ZEN.
  • To qualify for the bonus you MUST HAVE BEEN MINING WITH US BEFORE WE ANNOUNCE THE BEGINNING of the round.
  • This means you've got between now and when we announce to start mining and qualify for your bonuses.

For the 1st round:
Miners will get a 20% bonus to their payouts for every block found in the bonus round.

The round will continue for as many blocks as it takes to use up the bonus pool. The very last block in the bonus round will be adjusted proportionally to the amount left over in the bonus pool.  i.e. if a miner would have gotten 10% of the total bonuses for the block they'll get 10% of what's left in the bonus pool for the last block.

At the end of each round the qualified miners list WILL BE RESET.  There'll be a break of 12-48 hours before the next round is announced and anyone who mines with us during that period will qualify for the next bonus round and be eligible for the bonus again.

We may change the bonus percentages for the 2nd and 3rd rounds.  This will change the length of the round but by mining through the entire round you will gain the same bonus.

The simplest way to ensure you get the maximum bonus is to start mining with us now and stick with MineZ.Zone through the entire bonus period.

** Bonus payments will be calculated and paid at the end of the bonus round.

Because the bonus payments will require new code to be written to calculate them correctly we'll be generating the payment scripts then reviewing them manually before running them.  So bonus payments will come a bit later than the actual payouts for the blocks.  We're doing this so we can be certain everyone is paid fairly and correctly.

Stay tuned to the MineZ.Zone news page.  We'll announce the start of the bonus rounds here but the official announcement will be when it's announced on our site.

Update: Thanks to @smrtz for donating an additional 5 ZEN to the bonus pool

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:39:17 AM

Admin hey. I mine on your pool to adress in bittrex, its okay? But i don't understand, i have 265 shares in miner, but site shows only 36.3, before was about 46 and zero balance  Huh Huh

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
brad1121

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

Admin hey. I mine on your pool to adress in bittrex, its okay? But i don't understand, i have 265 shares in miner, but site shows only 36.3, before was about 46 and zero balance  Huh Huh

If this happened just recently, we just got 2 blocks.
Your share count resets after blocks are found.

Your share count will also diminish over time if you leave the pool for an extended period.
kyxap

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:59:31 AM

Admin hey. I mine on your pool to adress in bittrex, its okay? But i don't understand, i have 265 shares in miner, but site shows only 36.3, before was about 46 and zero balance  Huh Huh

Your share count will also diminish over time if you leave the pool for an extended period.
Where is my rewards?

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cryptogaga

Activity: 506

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:01:09 AM

Hello all im a noob in mining, i am about to rent rig from MRR, what do i input at the site after renting?
brad1121

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:49:31 AM

Where is my rewards?

What is your address?
Did you leave the pool after a short time?
brad1121

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:51:04 AM

Hello all im a noob in mining, i am about to rent rig from MRR, what do i input at the site after renting?

You will need to add pools to your rented rig.

For us the following should do

Host: ny1.minez.zone:3043
Address: your zen address
Password: can be anything
Worker name: can be anything
kyxap

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:52:46 AM

Admin hey. I mine on your pool to adress in bittrex, its okay? But i don't understand, i have 265 shares in miner, but site shows only 36.3, before was about 46 and zero balance  Huh Huh

Where is my rewards?

What is your address?
no, but about 15 minutes ago i leave and wait some balance, after may be i will comeback.
zngL78DjTHuSvVcinRpag4PtehJ4HSijsWv
and i have more than 400 shares, and ur site shows only 134.....

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
brad1121

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 10:05:05 AM

Where is my rewards?

What is your address?
no, but about 15 minutes ago i leave and wait some balance, after may be i will comeback.
zngL78DjTHuSvVcinRpag4PtehJ4HSijsWv
and i have more than 400 shares, and ur site shows only 134.....

Your mining software will show total shares,
The pool shows valid shares for the current round.

When a block is found, the share count resets.

EDIT: Also, if you leave the pool mid round, you run the risk of your shares value reducing to 0 as the pool is pplnt.

PPLNT (pay per last n time)
proportional payouts...everyone gets their earned share  except,  the amount of time is considered
The default is a 51% time period.  you must have mined in the block for at least 51% of the block time to be paid for all of your shares
If the miner was only their for 25% of the block,  then their shares are multiplied by 0.25
The effect is everyone above 51% gets a little more of the block
This is to discourage pool hopping.
kyxap

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

Guys, that pool is scam, don't mine there  Undecided

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
brad1121

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:07:26 AM

Guys, that pool is scam, don't mine there  Undecided

We have paid out over 450 ZEN so far, far from a scam.

Please see our newly created FAQ https://minez.zone/faq.
It may better help you understand why you don't see instant returns when mining.
cryptogaga

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:08:08 AM

OK Thanks, but how often do you pay out
brad1121

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 11:26:36 AM

Minimum payout 0.1 ZEN, Payouts are default for ZEN at after 100 block confirms.
cryptogaga

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

Minimum payout 0.1 ZEN, Payouts are default for ZEN at after 100 block confirms.
Ok great, but do you have idea how many zens i can mine with 1kh contract?
borsosg

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:52:35 AM

Hi!

You can count up to approximately here:

https://whattomine.com/coins?utf8=%E2%9C%93&factor%5Beth_hr%5D=43.5&factor%5Beth_p%5D=660.0&factor%5Bgro_hr%5D=71.4&factor%5Bgro_p%5D=750.0&factor%5Bx11g_hr%5D=8.7&factor%5Bx11g_p%5D=600.0&factor%5Bcn_hr%5D=1470.0&factor%5Bcn_p%5D=660.0&eq=true&factor%5Beq_hr%5D=1000.0&factor%5Beq_p%5D=690.0&factor%5Blrev2_hr%5D=42150.0&factor%5Blrev2_p%5D=690.0&factor%5Bns_hr%5D=1470.0&factor%5Bns_p%5D=750.0&factor%5Blbry_hr%5D=180.0&factor%5Blbry_p%5D=600.0&factor%5Bbk2b_hr%5D=2880.0&factor%5Bbk2b_p%5D=750.0&factor%5Bbk14_hr%5D=4350.0&factor%5Bbk14_p%5D=660.0&factor%5Bpas_hr%5D=1740.0&factor%5Bpas_p%5D=750.0&bkv=true&factor%5Bbkv_hr%5D=7800.0&factor%5Bbkv_p%5D=660.0&factor%5Bcost%5D=0.1&sort=Profitability24&volume=0&revenue=24h&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=bittrex&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=bleutrade&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=btc_e&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=bter&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=c_cex&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=cryptopia&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=poloniex&factor%5Bexchanges%5D%5B%5D=yobit&dataset=Main&commit=Calculate&adapt_q_280x=3&adapt_q_380=0&adapt_q_fury=0&adapt_q_470=6&adapt_q_480=0&adapt_q_750Ti=0&adapt_q_10606=0&adapt_q_1070=0&adapt_q_1080=0
shads (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

Just a reminder about our 55 ZEN COIN GIVEAWAY - UP TO 20% BONUS TO MINING PAYOUTS --- see https://minez.zone/news for detail and get your rewards....

cryptogaga

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:49:42 PM

i just did my calculations on rented miners looks like im heading for a loss, maybe it isn't profitable to Roi on rented rigs
zarzar

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:09:24 PM

Sorry if it's a newbie question, I'm just starting mining ZEN.

Why does my Claymore miner app report 3286 total shares (3 rejected), but when looking at the worker's page on minez.zone it says only around 130 ?
shads (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:30:40 PM

Sorry if it's a newbie question, I'm just starting mining ZEN.

Why does my Claymore miner app report 3286 total shares (3 rejected), but when looking at the worker's page on minez.zone it says only around 130 ?

This is a common question... Please see https://minez.zone/faq for the answer Wink

zarzar

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:28:32 AM

It would be nice to see how many shares there were in a block and how many shares each miner contributed.
shads (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:02:14 AM

It would be nice to see how many shares there were in a block and how many shares each miner contributed.

We are working on adding this to the site Wink

kyxap

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

Site shutdown now... I say before its scam  Undecided

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
shads (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:33:28 PM

kyxap you may not have noticed but most ZEN pools are currently under DDoS attack... We'll have everything up and running as soon as we can.  MINING IS STILL WORKING.  Only the front end website was affected.

Regarding the 20% miner bonuses:  We were going to announce the start time last night but obviously when DDoS started happening we had to delay.  As soon as things are stable and we have reorganised the site structure to add some more protection we'll start the first bonus round.

brad1121

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 11:49:04 PM

Details about round 1 of the giveaway have been posted.

https://minez.zone/news#55round1

shads (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:28:03 AM

MineZ.Zone first round of miner bonuses starts in 5 minutes.  20% bonuses to payouts during the round but ONLY if you're mining with us before the start of the round.

https://minez.zone/news

eBunny6

Activity: 12
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:08:18 PM

Down again?
shads (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:51:52 AM

Block: 115691, found Sat Jun 10 2017 11:34:52 GMT+0000 (UTC),  454 of 100 confirmations  and has not yet been paid.
What happens?

Sorry a bug in znomp prevent payments from being made. We've fixed it now and payments should have been made.

brad1121

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 01:48:20 AM

Round 2 of our ZEN Giveaway is starting at 2017-06-15 01:30:00 GMT

The round will run until the pot (15 ZEN) is empty.
  • Bonus payouts are processed and checked manually. This means you will receive them some time after the last block in the round confirms and has been paid out.
  • We take this very seriously and will not be running the bonus payout until we are 100% sure all calculations and amounts are correct.
  • You have until June 15, 2017 1:30:00 AM GMT to join the ZEN pool to be eligible for the bonus payouts.

https://minez.zone/news
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:49:47 PM

Block: 115691, found Sat Jun 10 2017 11:34:52 GMT+0000 (UTC),  454 of 100 confirmations  and has not yet been paid.
What happens?

Sorry a bug in znomp prevent payments from being made. We've fixed it now and payments should have been made.

I think a payouts link would be nice so we can verify the site pays out and what not, unless I missed it somewhere on there
nostrakhan

Activity: 245
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:09:31 PM

What happens?

I think a payouts link would be nice so we can verify the site pays out and what not, unless I missed it somewhere on there

If you click on graph stats and scroll down you'll see the payout stats for the pool.  If you click your address on that page it'll take you to your individual section and show your payouts.

I'm happy with the pool, they are paying quickly and consistently as soon as around 130 confirmations are done for each block found (~5 hours after a block is found).

I just hope zencash prices go up some more.
Functional

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:44:24 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 10:15:08 PM by Functional

Yay!  Got some blocks.
brad1121

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 06:43:51 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 04:49:22 AM by brad1121

Fellow Denizens of ZEN, The Final Round (3) of the 55 Zen Giveaway will be commencing at 2017-07-25 06:00:00 GMT

•    This will be Round 3, The Final Round of the 55 ZEN Giveaway
•    The Round will run as previously until the pot is empty (25 ZEN)
•    As with the past Rounds, the team takes these payments seriously and will not be running the bonus payouts until we are 100% confident all calculations and amounts are correct
•    You will have until July 25, 2017 06:00:00 GMT to join and be mining on the pool to be eligible for these Bonus Payouts *

(*You must be mining on MineZ.Zone prior to the round commencing to be eligible for payouts)

Also, user joshargh has joined the minez.zone team!

https://minez.zone/news#55-round3
Joshargh

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:06:56 AM

Thanks for the welcome Brad, feel free to contact me with any questions Smiley a friendly reminder to anyone that used a temporary wallet on MineZ.Zone their are still unclaimed ZEN in some of these wallets. If you haven't already please use our Claims Page to retrieve your coins Smiley - https://minez.zone/temp_zen_address
alxyuu

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:31:09 PM

The giveaway is for 55 zen, but 15 + 15 + 20 only adds up to 50. Where is the remaining 5 zen going?
brad1121

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:49:03 AM

The giveaway is for 55 zen, but 15 + 15 + 20 only adds up to 50. Where is the remaining 5 zen going?

Good catch. The last round is in fact 25 ZEN.. I will update our news post to reflect this.
Joshargh

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:13:04 AM

Hey all, we have just completed our Final Round 3 Bonus Payments!
On behalf of the https://minez.zone team I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who participated in our Bonus Rounds!
Keep them miners crunching!
https://explorer.zensystem.io/tx/617966a687b1a30d4cd842450bcec1ff4d666f469c104b7c48b0d414e78b9ff0
Joshargh

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:57:33 AM

Calling all ZClassic Fans, Builders of Rigs, Whales of Altcoins & General Miners of crypto https://MineZ.Zone would like to proudly announce our;
“300 ZClassic Coin Giveaway!!!”

“Holy Crap Balls!!!” Your eyeholes aren’t lying; We are at it again!

With the recent renewed ZCL hype to encourage all too spread the hash/sol’s we will be giving away 300 ZCL to our pool miners!!!

Firstly, we would like to once again give a huge thank you and shout out to the one and only @movrcx for donating these coins for us to distribute to the masses, and his support of ZClassic

In the next 5-7 day’s we'll be announcing the commencement of a Single Extended Bonus Round of Mining for ZCL Miners on our Pool;

There will be a special incentive for any large hashing block hunting miners who may participate in this round

♥ Hardcore Mining Enthusiasts and GPU Farm Operators we want you and your hash ♥

We are excited to make this announcement and let you all know what will be going down for this round so get them rigs warmed up and running and keep your eye’s peeled on our news page at https://MineZ.Zone our Bitcoin Talk thread and the ZCLassic and ZEN Slack Communities for details on the commencement and conditions of this round
Evil Genius

Activity: 424
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

The ping is 120-130 ms ! Is a good ?
Joshargh

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

The ping is 120-130 ms ! Is a good ?

Hey Evil Genius,

You shouldn't have any issues with a ping at that ms. I mine with a ping around 200-250 from the pool and have never had any issues  Smiley

Hope this helps,

Joshargh
roc-noc

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:32:27 AM

Is your pool (MineZ.zone) tested and working with Antminer z9 mini?

What country are you based out of?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: