Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Sent from Armory, No confirmations days later.  (Read 469 times)
Vilnoc (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:43:05 PM

So I sent some Bitcoin to my Gemini account from Armory, (The 5th)

Everything seemed good. Gemini even said they saw the incoming reception, waiting for confirmations.

Go to The 18th, still nothing. So it dropped off Gemini and remained unconfirmed. So I re-open Armory and boom, there are my coins.

A little weird, but ok. I try sending them again. Gemini reports a double spend (thankfully that's gone now) But the coins are AGAIN in my wallet.

So I clean, delete, rescan, etc. pretty much go down the help options. The bitcoins stay in my wallet even after a reinstall. Sending them gets me TX errors.

So now it's the 22nd, I in the last attempt at insanity (trying the same thing over and over, expecting a new outcome) tried to send them to my old online wallet.

Boom, it sent, no TX error. That was 45min ago. No confirmations as of yet, but the balance now stays zero in the wallet and I can't find it on the Blockchain explorer.

Any suggestions?       

Vilnoc (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:15:19 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 04:06:45 AM by Vilnoc

It's been several hours since the second attempt to send the bitcoin, it still is absent in Armory, reports not yet in blockchain, yet still reports a send.

Any ideas?

Edit: A Rescan and Rebuild revealed that the bitcoins were never transmitted...So I sent it a third time, then Rescanned and rebuilt then sent again, followed by a scan and rebuild. It appears as if the bitcoins are not leaving Armory. Very curious.
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1347

Armory Developer

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:20:00 PM

You don't need to rescan & rebuild to clear the zero conf DB, that's just overkill.

Chances are your fee is too low. What are you setting it at?

goodhopes

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:06:59 PM

I also trying to send with armory 0.96 and Bitcoin core 14.1 since two weeks. I used several times the delete all unconfirmed function to resend with higher transaction fees (already reached 500 satoshis/byte) from 2 different wallets and with exception of one time, where I had a double spend transaction, which showed up at blockchain.info, the transactions did not even show up at blockchain.info. How can I find out if the transactions are send correctly to the network? Should it immediately appear at blockchain.info with a fee > 360 satoshis/byte?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: