Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Champions League Final – Real Madrid vs Liverpool Match Prediction!  (Read 67 times)
BTC Jon (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

Hey all,
What a great weekend we’ve got lined up, with not just Aston Villa vs. Fulham but the Champions League Final having Real Madrid vs. Liverpool!

Of course we have made you a match prediction to give you the rundown before you place any bets Smiley

For our full analysis and Betting Prediction check our post here -> Real Madrid vs Liverpool Bitcoin Betting Prediction

Will Madrid leave leave Klopp forever blowing bubbles? Or will the German topple Goliath!
Let us know in the comments on our prediction, or in this thread!

For more Bitcoin sports betting tips and updates click here.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

This Final should be between AS Roma and Bayern Munich but due to some awful officiating this is what we got. I will be tipping A Madrid win in this game but it’s not going to be easy just like in a any final and should they underestimate Liverpool, they are going to lose.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

This Final should be between AS Roma and Bayern Munich but due to some awful officiating this is what we got. I will be tipping A Madrid win in this game but it’s not going to be easy just like in a any final and should they underestimate Liverpool, they are going to lose.
liverpool is now not a team that can be underestimated, liverpool has returned to the golden age, and at this moment I favor the liverpool as pemenag in the final match later. putting aside the final game, I think Bayern Munich will win easily when meeting with roma

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: