Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bitcoin related companies went public already?  (Read 1821 times)
lixiaolai (OP)
a friend of time
VIP

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 08:31:31 AM

Bitcoin has been changing the world drastically while almost silently.

The way of a company going to public is altered already. You guys knew already that satoshidice is public through mpex.co, and investors are enjoying a nice profit.

While kickstarter.com is shortening the course of a project from idea to products, bitcoin is drastically abridging the process of a company from startup to listed one. A proven profiting bitcoin related company needs no tedious course of exchanging ideas and discussing or debating on the future with funders, say, angels, the first round, the second round, the third round of vc, pe, and finally going public.

You have an idea, then you should do it. By profiting, you prove your idea is viable. Then, you can simply sell some of your bonds to the public. It's intrinsically natural for business related to bitcoin, since every transaction you made is public, albeit anonymous.

The most popular public bitcoin related companies that I knew of are:

satoshidice.com
bitbet.us

and I know a new company, crypto.pm just sold out their 40% bonds in the last few days.

Could you help me make a complete list of "public companies in bitcoinica"? thank you!

inblockchain.com
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 09:07:08 AM

As luck has it, MP has just published a retrospective. Check it out.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: