Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (PRE-ANN) Monero without the Asshole Team - brought to you by FuckMonero.org  (Read 4740 times)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5017

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

Lol.
What exactly did they do?

Why can't the OP provide valid answer to this question, I have not seen anything in the space to warrant move like fuckmonero

The Team promoted that they were releasing Major News - please look at Reddit, FluffyPony's Twitter etc. 

The TEAM DID not, why do you continue to Lie? FP is not the team.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
santaclaws

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

Well if there is a premine big enough to airdrop the btt community i'm sure you'll get lots of supporters

Yes why not and it's recommended this will get you more support than ico or just a mere announcement I am not a big fan of Monero but an airdrop will get me into this coin,so why not start now.  Smiley

Aidrop coins are never worth anything. This should be mined from the get go with zero premine (like monero). We are talking about forking the monero code right?
santaclaws

Activity: 119

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:45:46 PM

Lol.

Why can't the OP provide valid answer to this question, I have not seen anything in the space to warrant move like fuckmonero

The Team promoted that they were releasing Major News - please look at Reddit, FluffyPony's Twitter etc. 

So what are they complaining about monero price rise up to $50 after the tweet. Did OP invested a lot when it reached $50 and suddenly the price was drop to 45 and dipping? FluffyPony's post is no different to someone else post with the intention to profit. You just got into monero out of greed and you were burned and now you want the Clasics?  Grin

The problem was that fluffypony is a core dev for monero and monero team has always said they will never hype. Maybe it was a bad call on Riccardo's part maybe it was manipulation either way he shouldn't have posted that.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:55:17 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 03:18:51 PM by Hueristic

Lol.

So what are they complaining about monero price rise up to $50 after the tweet. Did OP invested a lot when it reached $50 and suddenly the price was drop to 45 and dipping? FluffyPony's post is no different to someone else post with the intention to profit. You just got into monero out of greed and you were burned and now you want the Clasics?  Grin

The problem was that fluffypony is a core dev for monero and monero team has always said they will never hype. Maybe it was a bad call on Riccardo's part maybe it was manipulation either way he shouldn't have posted that.

Absolutely no-one here will disagree with that, it was so childish and foolish that there have to be ulterior motives.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:06:00 PM

noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:07:21 PM

The problem was that fluffypony is a core dev for monero ...

"core dev" my ass.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:24:07 PM

Lol.

This was announced and delivered on time. Well with 1 hour delay. By Mr FluffyPony.

Nothing really unusual to me.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:03:40 PM

Very interesting story. Get ride of the title "Monero without the Asshole Team - brought to you by FuckMonero.org"
Just called "Monero Classic" and many will follow Wink
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

Very interesting story. Get ride of the title "Monero without the Asshole Team - brought to you by FuckMonero.org"
Just called "Monero Classic" and many will follow Wink

Try reading the thread.

realm

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:28:50 AM

Aidrop coins are never worth anything.

Tell that to nem/xem.
BitCao

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:00:31 AM

I don't think it's worth forking, over just an incident like that. Nothing major, just a good ole pump and dump. Of you don't like the team, go with another coin. The technology really isn't that great these days anyway.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:10:38 AM

I don't think it's worth forking, over just an incident like that. Nothing major, just a good ole pump and dump. Of you don't like the team, go with another coin. The technology really isn't that great these days anyway.

You are full of shit.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
BallsMahoney

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:43:52 AM

That stunt they pulled to pump and dump their coin was the utter height of faggotry. If that was done in any other medium, they would be on their way to prison right now. I was buying Monero heavy in the 12-20 phase and I doubled my money. But I'm angry because I actually believed in it. That was disgusting what Fluffy did and I will talk shit about them forever now.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:48:10 AM

That stunt they pulled to pump and dump their coin was the utter height of faggotry. If that was done in any other medium, they would be on their way to prison right now. I was buying Monero heavy in the 12-20 phase and I doubled my money. But I'm angry because I actually believed in it. That was disgusting what Fluffy did and I will talk shit about them forever now.

Yet he warned everyone ahead of time not to listen to people making 'exiting and big announcements'. I'm glad he did and the way he did it. This is not a PnD coin. If you do that with XMR expect to get burned.

Best thing that Fluffy ever did, well besides the code. In the Code We Trust!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
fistfullofbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:46:30 PM

i can understand if the coin is worth a few thousand but you are talking hundreds of millions at stake. at the end of the day i think he had nefarious reasons, made money from it whilst blaming everyone else, just like a abusers blame the victim.

i wouldn't touch monero with a stick, worthless to me, but i am sure his sycophantic worshipers will stick lick his fat arse whatever his does (i didn't buy in the pump fyi so lost nothing)
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:47:38 PM

i can understand if the coin is worth a few thousand but you are talking hundreds of millions at stake. at the end of the day i think he had nefarious reasons, made money from it whilst blaming everyone else, just like a abusers blame the victim.

i wouldn't touch monero with a stick, worthless to me, but i am sure his sycophantic worshipers will stick lick his fat arse whatever his does (i didn't buy in the pump fyi so lost nothing)

Why not? It is still the absolute best tech for fungible money in existence. If your just here to make oney on the P&D's then by all means don't let the door hit you in the ass.

But what exactly happened? Are you alone in this idea? Or are there some people? And who are you? Your loss must have been reasonably high, since it is motivating you to rebel! Cheesy

Actually I am pissed at the completely unprofessional action from a team member and the spokesman for a team that has shown it's professionalism throughout these years and has created a great reputation because of it. That stunt hurt the coins respectability and for that Fluffy was a fool.

I would not be bothered by it too much except for the fact that he told insiders what he was going to do and they Capitalized on it and hurt the market. I lost nothing but the project has been damaged by this jackass move.

I still believe it was his way of distancing himself from this coin as the waters heat up. He is a pussy that rode the wave of celebrity and now doesn't have the Kahona's to see it through.

BitCao

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:54:26 PM

You are full of shit.

I can code a better shit coin in like a week. If we want to fork anything take a look at nem.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:33:55 PM

You are full of shit.

I can code a better shit coin in like a week. If we want to fork anything take a look at nem.

Retarded statements like that just got you on ignore. PM when your better coded shitcoin is done and I'll review it and maybe take you off ignore. But since you never will I'm sure I'll never see that PM.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:04:51 AM

You are full of shit.

Cool story bro.

matejbilahora

Activity: 1417
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:31:41 AM

Well I am waiting what comes out from this. Watching your project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: