Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero fake announcement  (Read 4816 times)
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:08:22 PM

Spoettard is a lunatic with no life. He's paid by the Darkcoin/Dashcoin tards to attack Monero at any opportunity. Ugly as sin too so they tell him to stay on bitcointalk. Amanda is easier on the eyes so they send her to youtube
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:56:03 AM

I've never been paid for anything.. i simply don't like greedy lying fraud's.

The fact is and this is easily verifiable is that Drama topics about Monero get posted
and then the same idiots roll in and try and shift blame onto Dash.

Then these idiots say i am lying.. on every topic they do it too.
The entire crypto world knows what i am saying is accurate.

All these guys do is play games wasting my time and effort while creating a diversion.
Monero is under fire (yet again) ...so uhhhm Dash this and uhhhh Dash that. Roll Eyes

Which i have said is fine.. who cares, go for it.
The problem is yet AGAIN ..this is not a fucking Dash topic.
It's yet ANOTHER fucking topic about Monero bullshit.

Bottom Line:
Monero fuckheads.. you know damn well no one in crypto is going to take your word over mine.
Who is it that keeps getting caught up in drama ?
Would that be Spoetnik's coin or gambling site or million dollar bags or clandestine little coin groups etc ?

Nooooooope that would be YOU dumb fucks.

You see idiots i never got involved with the Dash project and then got caught doing shit i shouldn't have or saying stupid shit etc.
Nor have i ever owned a Monero or Dash coin.

You guys remind me of a 5 year old that gets his hand caught in the cookie jar and then keeps screaming..
NO YOUR HAND IS IN THE JAR !

Good luck with your retarded ANON shitcoin bullshit.. you are going to need it.

FUD first & ask questions later™
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:39:12 AM

whether he shorted after it or not, i think its still not right to release such note to the public knowing that all these people who are waiting for anything positive will dive into it. one announcement from dash team and we'd all cram together to buy dash to simply profit. now he is aware this would happen.

With regards to Dash announcements, many of them can be learned beforehand by studying the Dash budget proposals .. see what proposals passes and what effect that could have.

link : https://www.dashcentral.org/budget

Personally i like the "Dash branding on Race and Acrobatic airplanes" budget proposal and the move into the legal cannabis industry with the "Alt36 + Dash Payment Platform" budget proposal.

I always liked Dash's original announcement to fail-launch and then the super sneaky re-launch.

That was my favorite too, being lied to on first launch ( I mean second relaunch) and told their would be another launch next day so shut off your miners and then taking a bribe from the pool that never shut down then changing the mining rate to make the insta mine worth so much more was true evil genius. Never releasing a working Win miner until afterwards was very impressive.

considering the price of the coin at that moment when it happen, its just like a victimless crime,   but its not even a crime so its more like a taboo.

but if we see at the Fluffygate "NEWS ANN scam",  theres actual victim which losing money over it and if there is a irrefutable  fact that whales are profiting then we can say that it is a crime.   monero gang still trolling Dash and shilling for XMR is losing all legitimacy at this point

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5079

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

whether he shorted after it or not, i think its still not right to release such note to the public knowing that all these people who are waiting for anything positive will dive into it. one announcement from dash team and we'd all cram together to buy dash to simply profit. now he is aware this would happen.

With regards to Dash announcements, many of them can be learned beforehand by studying the Dash budget proposals .. see what proposals passes and what effect that could have.

link : https://www.dashcentral.org/budget

Personally i like the "Dash branding on Race and Acrobatic airplanes" budget proposal and the move into the legal cannabis industry with the "Alt36 + Dash Payment Platform" budget proposal.

I always liked Dash's original announcement to fail-launch and then the super sneaky re-launch.

That was my favorite too, being lied to on first launch ( I mean second relaunch) and told their would be another launch next day so shut off your miners and then taking a bribe from the pool that never shut down then changing the mining rate to make the insta mine worth so much more was true evil genius. Never releasing a working Win miner until afterwards was very impressive.

considering the price of the coin at that moment when it happen, its just like a victimless crime,   but its not even a crime so its more like a taboo.

but if we see at the Fluffygate "NEWS ANN scam",  theres actual victim which losing money over it and if there is a irrefutable  fact that whales are profiting then we can say that it is a crime.   monero gang still trolling Dash and shilling for XMR is losing all legitimacy at this point

What kind of drugs are you on??? Victimless crime my Ass, Thousands of us wasted days with that retard and then he created Masternodes so his premine scam generated the majority of coins that were left. the entire Dash economy is a sham that keeps on sucking the life out of the fools that buy in. The only thing that pumped it was those 500 Master nodes that went offline and pumped the price. Scammer gonna scam and your one of them with your lies and support.

Fluffy's scammy troll cost very little in comparison but I am pissed about that just because it brought him down to their level.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:46:21 PM

I dont know are you all bunch of idiots or you are just a bunch of idiots. There was an statement as it was anounced and it was very strong statement that crashed all crypto.  Marketacp went from 90b to 60 in 2 days after Fluffypony stated this on his twitter.

noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:50:11 PM

What kind of drugs are you on??? Victimless crime my Ass, Thousands of us wasted days with that retard and then he created Masternodes so his premine scam generated the majority of coins that were left......

Fluffy's scammy troll cost very little in comparison but I am pissed about that just because it brought him down to their level.

Whoa... whoa... calm down there tiger... i dont get it,  so how did you lose money more than those xmr-trader lose money again ?

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:10:38 PM

Why do we call Monero Shill's cult participants ?
Look at Febo ..he would follow Fluffypony off a cliff.

They do no wrong yet actually do over & over for years.

Then they smooth / smoothie it over often with an "I'm sorry" and all is well.
Such as this scammy ass stunt.. buddy just says he.. tough luck.. you shouldn't listen to people on Twitter.

Seriously ?  Cheesy

Then they try to create another Dash diversion.  Roll Eyes

Let me put it this way.. if LEO Coin is a confirmed scam what bearing does that have on Monero and their leaders fucking over the scene on purpose ?
And their contradictory little facade of altruism ?

Like king Risto who said he was not in it for the money and he "forgot" he had 2.2 million dollars in XMR on polo.. yet it was funny when he was laughing and bragging about making 5 grand from kids lunch money on Polo way back.

These guy are shit talking greedy little money grubbing predators.
The reality is.. they get your money.
Then swirl up a tornado of bullshit to cover their tracks after the fact.. over & over.

What the pony boy could have done is say.. "I'm sorry"
Not.. tough luck suckers.

But how the hell do they have supporters ?
What in the hell is wrong with you people ?
Are you that immoral or trapped with bags etc that you refuse to abandon the XMR scam ?

..lemmings straight off a cliff.

Bottom Line:
Those specific guys *ARE* your leaders and YES you *ARE* following them.
No matter how many times they fuck up !
I wouldn't but i have integrity.. not excuses.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

Look at Febo ...

I know this you know this, but there are 999999 that have no ideas. And at end when all this ICO organisers will sit their sentences and this 9999999 people will lose all their "investment", them and everyone else will believe Monero and Bitcoin is all this ICO scam.  It is our duty to educate them, but I do think we are fighting lost battle.  
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:45:42 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 06:34:50 PM by Lukas_Jackson

What a stupid, blind followers fluffy-retardo xmr have. They are trying hard to twist this stunt carried out by obvious con-artist Ricardo Spagni into some glorious deed.
If I get scammed by a guy, I can learn a lot from it, but it doesn't make him a hero. He is a scammer. And xmr project was made by scammers to scam you xmr folks. You stil have many of them arround.
I'm not the one who can put those links here but maybe there is some good guy who got them all bookmarked  Smiley

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

What a stupid, blind followers fluffy-retardo xmr have. They are trying hard to twist this stunt carried out by obvious con-artist Ricardo Spagni into some glorious deed.
If I get scammed by a guy, I can learn a lot from it, but it doesn't make him a hero. He is a scammer. And xmr project was made by scammers to scam you xmr folks. You stil have many of them arround.
I'm not the one who can put those links here but maybe there is some good guy who got them all bookmarked  Smiley

Bookmarked and now added to my collection of Monero drama topics.
You know for a perfect little saint of a coin team etc i sure have a lot of topics saved LOL
LIEK OMG WE DUN NOTHING WRONGS // IT'S DASH I TELLS YOU !!1111ONE

Monero = Untraceable, Secure and 80% Safe As Houses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: