[Cigarettes] Welcome - Cigarettes for Bitcoins!

(1/11) > >>

bitcoincigs:
Our shop is currently under hacker attack, we have been hacked. The investigation is in process. The special fund was created to cover the damage for everybody who fell victims to this issue.

jayeeyee:
Back from the dead bump.  Has anyone purchased cigarettes from bitcoincigs before?  Are they legit? Any feedback/reviews?

fylo531:
I buy nicotine vaporizers(e-cig products) from Sickvapes at sickvapes.net with my Bitcoin. USA made e-liquid and OUTSTANDING customer service. I really suggest you try. Go to the Sickvapes Facebook page for some customer feedback.

bitcoincigs:
Quote from: jayeeyee on January 23, 2014, 01:03:45 AM

Back from the dead bump.  Has anyone purchased cigarettes from bitcoincigs before?  Are they legit? Any feedback/reviews?

Yes, it is absolutely legal if tobacco products are intended for  personal use only but not for resale. Apart from that a customer must be  of legal age.

jayeeyee:
Quote from: bitcoincigs on January 23, 2014, 01:23:56 PM

Quote from: jayeeyee on January 23, 2014, 01:03:45 AM

Back from the dead bump.  Has anyone purchased cigarettes from bitcoincigs before?  Are they legit? Any feedback/reviews?

Yes, it is absolutely legal if tobacco products are intended for  personal use only but not for resale. Apart from that a customer must be  of legal age.

Well, I took a risk and I already made a purchase on your website.  Hopefully, this isn't a scam and I get what I paid for. Please check your PM which will have the blockchain address regarding my payment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page