Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Steam Account worth $136  (Read 1280 times)
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:39:19 AM

That is not how it works. First of all, if they did do that, they would be using their only steam support ticket and if something happened down the line, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Also, you can easily contact steam support from another account and tell them that your account is hacked. Hence, you get to reset your password and the buyer is out of a 100 bucks. I also don't recommend buying steam accounts from untrusted users.
What do you mean by "if something down the line"? How do you know that I am not trusted?
I do not have to prove that you are not trusted. You have to prove to us that you are trusted. And by "something down the line", I mean if the account got hacked or something along those lines, they wouldn't have another steam support ticket to use.
Cean (OP)

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:36:33 AM

That is not how it works. First of all, if they did do that, they would be using their only steam support ticket and if something happened down the line, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Also, you can easily contact steam support from another account and tell them that your account is hacked. Hence, you get to reset your password and the buyer is out of a 100 bucks. I also don't recommend buying steam accounts from untrusted users.
What do you mean by "if something down the line"? How do you know that I am not trusted?
I do not have to prove that you are not trusted. You have to prove to us that you are trusted. And by "something down the line", I mean if the account got hacked or something along those lines, they wouldn't have another steam support ticket to use.
I have a few trust points in my profile if this is what you're looking for. Apart from, I don't know how to support my trustworthiness. Dude, look. I've sold and bought few things via this forum. Now I have another item to sell which I am trying to. I am not a potential scammer considering my past trades.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: