Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whoohoo what a dump, now great opportunity to get back in  (Read 3227 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:26:03 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see it drop further.

Who's up for another 3 year bear market?

I do not think so, there are lots of good news for bitcoin that can put bull in steroid.  This drop might be some manipulation to accumulate more bitcoin before the next push.  Let us see what the next news can bring to bitcoin economy and price.  But I have a feeling this next news will push bitcoin to the new ATH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:13:37 PM

I hate to associate the dump with down time of a lot of exchanges. There a lot of buy order cancels during the bounce back. It's a hit on the confident but in no doubt bullish days are ahead of us.

Coinbase said it has 40,000 new customers every day. They will push up the price later.

Sort of a clue from coinbase, I guess they will do something to make the price pump again. I'm confident that there will be some bullish very soon and there are news from different people that it's very possible to see the price of bitcoin at $3,000 - $6,000 so I guess they are already planning to implement this price soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:35:16 AM

I hate to associate the dump with down time of a lot of exchanges. There a lot of buy order cancels during the bounce back. It's a hit on the confident but in no doubt bullish days are ahead of us.

Coinbase said it has 40,000 new customers every day. They will push up the price later.

I really doubt that would be true. Can you post a link that said they said they are having 40,000 new customers everyday? If that is really happening there could be something wrong going on like people making multiple unverified accounts.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

I really doubt that would be true. Can you post a link that said they said they are having 40,000 new customers everyday? If that is really happening there could be something wrong going on like people making multiple unverified accounts.

Maybe an article can help to trace that out since i don't see any fact sheets that can prove to his statement maybe this is a green propaganda so that he can create little positive vibes to those people who doubting to buy some btc at this point.

But the thing is i Have still faith upon price pushing to top on bitcoins since I normally seen those downwards thing and yet earning good upon trading those fallen days.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:57:41 AM

What a massive dump on Bitcoin and altcoin, now is the opportunity to load up on bitcoin and altcoin, get ready for a new wave

1 think rebuying btc at about 1800-1900 usd

you think it will go lower?
It did not, so I hope you took your chances and bought when you had the chance even thought buying at those prices would have been great I think we are entering a time in bitcoin where we will need to take any chance to buy bitcoin when the price gets lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: