Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: checking Bitcoin Rat?  (Read 1604 times)
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:08:20 AM

Hello

how i can check when bitcoin value going up and when it going down?

i use blockchain and i looking for a website it show me when bitcoin value goes up and when it goes down....

thanks.

There are many website that you can  trace bitcoin pump up or dump,one example of this website is  coin market cap or leveltrading field .com,but in my own perception we cannot predict when the value of bitcoin or altcoins will rise up or down because the market value is volatile,and that website is only a guide,its better to find our own strategy and follow the basic fundamental analysis.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
tarek7988

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:03:07 AM

I personally use this https://longforecast.com for checking the current price of bitcoin with that I calculate that how much it has decreased or increased after my last visit to preev, and for the chart of pricing trend i use my exchange to check it.
But there are also a number of android apps that will give you accurate prices of different exchanges, I like Crypto Currency Prices, which can be found of the Google play store. Every exchanger gives Bitcoin price updates complete with charts, I always get information easily there.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: