Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I buy a car with bitcoin?  (Read 17811 times)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

Buying a car with Bitcoin is the hardest part. For some countries figure out how to you need to pay in tax is going to be a nightmare.
Well it is not that hard tasking mate, you can easily buy anything using bitcoin then why not a car, for this you can explore bitcoin websites where most of people ask about their selling item with bitcoin payment or you can ask any person why want to sell a car with exchange of bitcoin, so there are a lot of chances bitcoin is world famous now, buying anything is not a big deal anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

You can buy a car using bitcoin, at a car dealer who accepts payments using bitcoin, because not all dealers accept payment using bitcoin. So if you want to buy a car using bitcoin should first look for dealers, yeah
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

In our generation bitcoins cannot buy any car without exchange there money into cash, but when you apply in any banks you can have credit card to use but you need also to pay it every due date. if you really want to buy car thru bitcoins you must to excange ut before you buy any car. don't be mad but be wise and take courage. maybe your request will be granted if you wil waiting the next generation that bitcoins will be the first digital currency to use in all the world that you can buy or sell bitcoins in any things that you wanted to have.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

as I know no car companies are receiving payments using bitcoin, but you try to search on google if any car company accepts payments using bitcoin, because google always knows everything there is in this world ...
thuongnguyen199120

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

May last year when the market uptrend:)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Bitcoin is used to buy the best car.I think exchange your bitcoin at local bitcoin then you withdraw money and buy a car in your area.Because majority car dealer usually only accepted fiat money.So enjoy using this Bitcoin.
I don’t know any of the place from where you can buy the car by giving away your bitcoins and that this is something which is not possible for now. If you are interested in something like that, then you can either wait for the time when the showrooms start accepting bitcoin or you can go for selling your bitcoins and then you can use that money to get any car of your own choice but you should sell at the right time.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

Your question mark is so interesting to me. After seeing your question I feel a smile on my lips. I have also a dream to buy a luxurious car by bitcoin. I hope one day it will be.

Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

Bitcoin is used to buy the best car.I think exchange your bitcoin at local bitcoin then you withdraw money and buy a car in your area.Because majority car dealer usually only accepted fiat money.So enjoy using this Bitcoin.
This is really nice and good idea to have a car with using bitcoin, but I think it is possible to have a car using only bitcoin as payment instead of converting it into fiat, we are bitcoin using bitcoin now day so we must know how to use it well, you can visit any car selling website you will surely find any dealer selling car with bitcoin, or you can sell your bitcoin exchange into fiat and then buy a car so both are easy and reliable.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Your question mark is so interesting to me. After seeing your question I feel a smile on my lips. I have also a dream to buy a luxurious car by bitcoin. I hope one day it will be.
I wish you very good luck in this regard but you should be happy now as there are a lot of websites where people buy cars with the use of bitcoin, maybe there are only few or counted websites and companies that will accept it as a payment, so you will have to make good research to find those amazing websites, you can also get a car from those people who are ready to sell a car for bitcoin if the owner will be interested in bitcoin or they are good users of bitcoin so wish you very good luck mate.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

Well you have found your car i mean the website that can buy a car using some bitcoins good for you Smiley In the place of korea there are some people told me that one of many companies there are searching for buyers with a use of bitcoin hope you are interested.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

as I know no car companies are receiving payments using bitcoin, but you try to search on google if any car company accepts payments using bitcoin, because google always knows everything there is in this world ...
Things are getting better but still they are not this much better that you can go for buying things like that of motor vehicle or similar things like that by paying in the form of bitcoin. The only thing which can help you in becoming an owner of the car is to go for selling of your bitcoins first at some higher rate to get some money in your account and then, you can use that money to buy any car of your choice.
nikolas8667

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

If you are good and always online, always post, read, long patient and you join a campaign so you can make more money so you can buy a car.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:48:07 AM

I wish you very good luck in this regard but you should be happy now as there are a lot of websites where people buy cars with the use of bitcoin, maybe there are only few or counted websites and companies that will accept it as a payment, so you will have to make good research to find those amazing websites, you can also get a car from those people who are ready to sell a car for bitcoin if the owner will be interested in bitcoin or they are good users of bitcoin so wish you very good luck mate.
You can buy a car from a showroom nearby you. If they accept bitcoin well and good if they do not then transfer your bitcoin to your local bank account in your local money and then buy a car. It is easy to buy anything with bitcoin, the main problem is that how to earn bitcoin. You are asking how to use bitcoin and I am asking how to earn bitcoin easily.
huazhanwenfeng

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:35:57 AM

Wink Wink Wink
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

This is really nice and good idea to have a car with using bitcoin, but I think it is possible to have a car using only bitcoin as payment instead of converting it into fiat, we are bitcoin using bitcoin now day so we must know how to use it well, you can visit any car selling website you will surely find any dealer selling car with bitcoin, or you can sell your bitcoin exchange into fiat and then buy a car so both are easy and reliable.
You can try Amazon if they have Car options because they are accepting bitcoin as their payments. Otherwise you can contact to car manufacturing company. May they accept bitcoin because big companies in big countries are now accepting bitcoin? If you didn’t find any place then convert your coins into dollars and then you can use it easily.
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

I dont have enough BTC to buy my dream car - lamborghini, so I dont care much about it. Anw, congratulate you for buying a car.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:52:12 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 05:22:05 AM by lavishlifing

There are many actually, and here's some example
https://buysellcarwithbitcoin.com/
https://www.6speedonline.com/
https://www.cars.com/
Land Rover Redwood City
TomCar Australia
Cerritos Auto Square
and many more.
this is great because this proves that BTCitcoin is widely accepted and many are adopting to crypto
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

I've never seen a car company accept payments for car purchases with a bitcoin payment method. perhaps it can be done on the agreement of both parties between the seller and the buyer about the risks that will be obtained because given that bitcoin prices are very unstable.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

This may be an effective way of finding a car deal. I guess we can advertise our requirement here in this forum too. But I doubt this work for new cars too. I believe when OP will be ready to may some extra bitcoins. I see this as a welcome development seeing car manufacturers or dealers accepting bitcoin, this will further project bitcoin to be a forefront as a universally accepted cryptocurrency
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

We are no simply talking here of small time business establishments. We are talking of cars, international brands of cars. That is a huge step for bitcoin. Right now, it is really hard looking for large companies accepting bitcoin. Find the one who is willing to exchange his car for bitcoin or some other digital currencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: