Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I buy a car with bitcoin?  (Read 17811 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:29:53 AM

Are you watching bitcoin news?
Go to south korea you can bought a car there but it is so expensive they are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment so you don't need a worry about it.
Bitcoin prices are so high in south korea, but a joke if we have to buy a car by having to go to another country. Imagine we are from america and we have to go to south korea just to buy a car with bitcoin. Sacrifices are so amazing.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:30:46 PM

If you want to buy car using Bitcoin, that's impossible but we can make it possible if you convert your Bitcoin into your own currency. However, its a long process before you can do it. Also you need to earn more bitcoin to make it possible, it is one of my dream to buy car and if Gods will I can make it by the of Bitcoin
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:35:55 PM

If you want to buy car using Bitcoin, that's impossible but we can make it possible if you convert your Bitcoin into your own currency. However, its a long process before you can do it. Also you need to earn more bitcoin to make it possible, it is one of my dream to buy car and if Gods will I can make it by the of Bitcoin
I agree with you Me too I just want to buy car. I work hard to buy car on my own, I just want to do it in the help of Bitcoin. I make myself busy to Bitcoin and focus to my career to easily provide my wants in my life.
algernonen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:42:47 PM

At the moment, no car company accepts BTC.
BTC is more like an investment
It's not legal tender
algernonen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

Go to south korea you can bought a car there but it is so expensive they are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment so you don't need a worry about it.
It's more like a joke,I hate koreans
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:44:24 PM

Interesting question! All depends on the type of car you want to buy. If is a brand new car you are looking for, I have no idea of where you can get it from. But  you can Google it to get more information online. And if you're looking for a fairly used car to buy , l have up to thirteen different products for sale at current bitcoin price. You can pm for more information.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:15:36 PM

Many car companies like tesla accept Bitcoin as payment in usa.
legarde23

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:49:02 PM

Bitcoin prices are so high in south korea, but a joke if we have to buy a car by having to go to another country. Imagine we are from america and we have to go to south korea just to buy a car with bitcoin. Sacrifices are so amazing.  Cheesy
But he just question that where. so i answer in korea i read it on some blogs and news also so why not sacrifice if it is legit.
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:58:38 PM

Is it really a good idea to buy a car with bitcoins?  Say you bought a Honda for 15 bitcoins.  Then a few years later, you find out the 15 bitcoins you paid for the Honda would now buy you a Porsche.   It would drive you crazy. 
ClownSpider (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:25:35 AM

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID?   LEARN TO READ!!
I ALREADY SAID I BOUGHT A CAR!!!  Named 4 dealers!   Looking for more!

I think you can do something easier. Exchange your bitcoin at localbitcoin, then you withdraw money and buy a car in your area. It's easier and save time, I think you'll think of something like this. Never complicate when we can make things easier. Keep enjoy use bitcoin.

- Post a query in some of the car merchants in your country and see if they have some option for bitcoin payments. ( I see 5% chance here)

- Find people that selling car and sees if they are opened in accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. (I see 5% chance here)

- Convert your bitcoin into cash and use that to purchase a car either brand new or second hand. (100% chance)
Idiot.    I have already named 2 websites, then added 2 more.
I did NOT ask if it was possible to convert to fiat then buy, stupid asshole.  That defeats the purpose!

Is it really a good idea to buy a car with bitcoins?  Say you bought a Honda for 15 bitcoins.  Then a few years later, you find out the 15 bitcoins you paid for the Honda would now buy you a Porsche.   It would drive you crazy.  
Already did.  Learn to read.

Tesla DOES NOT accept bitcoin, and never has.

It's not legal tender
Idiot.   I just named 2 that do.  Lambo and McLarren.  Learn to read.  
BTC is legal currency.  But you can't read so you wouldn't know about that.  Stupid ass.

Impossible?   You IDIOT!   I just named 2 places, then added 2 more.  Can you fucking read?
You telling ME that ~I~ need to earn more bitcoin to make it possible?   You have NO fucking idea how much bitcoin I have asshole.   I already bought 1 car with bitcoin I said in my first post!  So FUCK your "impossible"  lol  And I obviously have enough bitcoin, you stupid idiot!

As of now we do not see any supplier that are accepting bitcoin that is why we only need to do is to exchange it into fiat to buy a car but i think in the future we can used bitcoin in everything we want to buy.
WRONG, you idiot.

I think you can do something easier. Exchange your bitcoin at localbitcoin, then you withdraw money and buy a car in your area. It's easier and save time, I think you'll think of something like this. Never complicate when we can make things easier. Keep enjoy use bitcoin.
Paying taxes is not easier.  Cashing out bitcoin is difficult as fuck.  Taxes, registration, linking a bank, verifying citizenship, income tax, sales tax, tax tax tax  No cash!

khobe19

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:03:49 AM

I dont  evev heard They Accept Bitcoin In A Car Company , You can Bought A Car If you Exchange BTC to Money ..
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:42:10 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 06:50:39 AM by Blake_Last

The Overland Park in Kansas City is now accepting Bitcoins for payment. Sam Park's Five Star Ford is also doing the same in Dallas. At Overland, you can buy both new and used cars, mostly Ram, Dodge and Chrysler models are available there. If you want, you can contact them at these numbers: (888) 242-5405 and (888) 382-2677.

legarde23

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:06:55 PM

It's more like a joke,I hate koreans
Well i don't care if you hate koreans i love them. Koreans is one of the reason why bitcoin is increasing up again so why would you hate koreans. Koreans accept bitcoin as a mode of payment it is the beginning.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:30:54 PM

Now i really don't know about any company accept bitcoin or not, because in my country it is not at all. Secondly, if you want to buy any car with bitcoin and you have no any company than you can buy with your friends and family members. They definitely accept your bitcoin, Because if my friend want to buy a car with bitcoin than i will be ready to sell my car.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:48:21 PM

Now i really don't know about any company accept bitcoin or not, because in my country it is not at all. Secondly, if you want to buy any car with bitcoin and you have no any company than you can buy with your friends and family members. They definitely accept your bitcoin, Because if my friend want to buy a car with bitcoin than i will be ready to sell my car.
i personally do not know about such company. to me i think that still there is not such an area where the company or the shopkeeper  are accepting bitcoin may be in such area where the users of btcoin in increasing from time to time , there people may be accepting bitcoin, but still there is no such shop who are accepting bitcoin.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:23:11 AM

it is not available anywhere Grin

Surely, there will be dealers accepting Bitcoin for their car sales. Especially in Europe. And the OP actually pointed to that bit that the company has closed shops now...

Check the OP on the first page for that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:51:41 AM

There are many car companies which accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. You can buy care from the makes of tesla and Lamborghini for sure but there are many more companies out there which accept Bitcoin.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:17:43 PM

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID?   LEARN TO READ!!
I ALREADY SAID I BOUGHT A CAR!!!  Named 4 dealers!   Looking for more!

- Post a query in some of the car merchants in your country and see if they have some option for bitcoin payments. ( I see 5% chance here)

- Find people that selling car and sees if they are opened in accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. (I see 5% chance here)

- Convert your bitcoin into cash and use that to purchase a car either brand new or second hand. (100% chance)
Idiot.    I have already named 2 websites, then added 2 more.
I did NOT ask if it was possible to convert to fiat then buy, stupid asshole.  That defeats the purpose!

Is it really a good idea to buy a car with bitcoins?  Say you bought a Honda for 15 bitcoins.  Then a few years later, you find out the 15 bitcoins you paid for the Honda would now buy you a Porsche.   It would drive you crazy.  
Already did.  Learn to read.

Tesla DOES NOT accept bitcoin, and never has.

It's not legal tender
Idiot.   I just named 2 that do.  Lambo and McLarren.  Learn to read.  
BTC is legal currency.  But you can't read so you wouldn't know about that.  Stupid ass.

Impossible?   You IDIOT!   I just named 2 places, then added 2 more.  Can you fucking read?
You telling ME that ~I~ need to earn more bitcoin to make it possible?   You have NO fucking idea how much bitcoin I have asshole.   I already bought 1 car with bitcoin I said in my first post!  So FUCK your "impossible"  lol  And I obviously have enough bitcoin, you stupid idiot!

As of now we do not see any supplier that are accepting bitcoin that is why we only need to do is to exchange it into fiat to buy a car but i think in the future we can used bitcoin in everything we want to buy.
WRONG, you idiot.

Paying taxes is not easier.  Cashing out bitcoin is difficult as fuck.  Taxes, registration, linking a bank, verifying citizenship, income tax, sales tax, tax tax tax  No cash!

I think op is getting angry or he is a short tempered person. Cool down buddy , here all are trying to just help you to get a car. They are just discussing their opinion . I think you are from US and I don't know any dealers that accept bitcoin in US. Or are you looking to buy your car from international market. If so I can suggest you some.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 01:46:56 PM

There are many car companies which accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. You can buy care from the makes of tesla and Lamborghini for sure but there are many more companies out there which accept Bitcoin.

Actually, it depend on your country, not in every country accept bitcoin and buy a car from the companies. May be in your country tesla and Lamborghini accept bitcoin, but in my i never see any brand accept bitcoin and purchase anything.
But it is not a problem, I can solve it. If i want to buy a car behalf of bitcoin, than i can easily found a lot of friends who will sell me a car behalf of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀