Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I buy a car with bitcoin?  (Read 17811 times)
ghostON

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:28:40 PM

I don't think you can buy anything near a car with just bitcoins directly. You can however, sell those bitcoins and convert it to fiat and buy the car. If not, then you'll likely have to find a cryptohead that will accept bitcoins for his car.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koko89

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:55:00 AM

Are you watching bitcoin news?
Go to south korea you can bought a car there but it is so expensive they are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment so you don't need a worry about it.
Bitcoin prices are so high in south korea, but a joke if we have to buy a car by having to go to another country. Imagine we are from america and we have to go to south korea just to buy a car with bitcoin. Sacrifices are so amazing.  Cheesy

i was thinking the same way. so with an arbitrage we can minimize our purchase cost up to 20%
topse

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:57:35 AM

I do not know about any company of cars which provide cars with bitcoin but in my local community I know that a person need to buy any vehicle with bitcoin then he announce on his social media community. You also have to announce that in your local area and any bitcoin user will come to you for to sell on you.
What a terrible idea.  Not only am I announcing that I have a fortune in untraceable money for anyone to offer my a Lamborghini then rob me....   I would get random offers for cars I am not interested in.

http://www.lambonb.com   Sells cars for bitcoin using Bitpay.   Please do not offer stupid suggestions if you have no idea about the solution.
Also
https://www.mclarennb.com   Same company, in California.   

Wow you actually bought a car from Beepi? How was the experience and the process on buying on them?
They kicked ass!  Detailed the hell out of the car, and transported it very far on a truck.  Delivered with a big blue bow on the hood, included a little foam squish toy that says "Beepi" even some cups, pens, and swag like that.  Delivered to my door, SUPER clean, I didn't have to leave the house.  I was very happy mostly because it was the exact car I wanted.  They had a huge selection of new and used.    I wish they were still around.  I am limited to super cars now.  lol

I think bitpremiere is only option to buy the cars using bitcoin. It doesn't seems like scamming. You can get a used cars like in reselling or refurbished website. Please check the bitpremier link again below.
https://www.bitpremier.com/2-autos

Check the beepi news about accepting bitcoin to buy a car with bitcoin as well below.
https://www.recode.net/2014/7/8/11628634/you-can-now-buy-a-car-with-bitcoin-and-have-it-delivered-with-a-bow
Bitpremiere is full of scammers, and I am sorry you are too newb to realize that.   I already said it is NOT the only option.  You contradicted yourself suggesting another option shortly after.  Please turn off your computer and tell your mommy that a mean person told you to stay off the internet.
Beepi went out of business, but apparently you cannot fucking read as I already said beepi is out of business and bitpreimere is NOT acceptable.  GTFO

I agree. Bitpremiere is a great place to buy something and using Bitcoin although the price variation is too much but it is a good site for small purchases, but a car is a too heavy purchase and I would not suggest to go for.
I said NO bitpremiere as they are full of scammers.

Have you checked spendbitcoins for finding out a car dealer ? If have not, please check here : http://spendbitcoins.com/places/c/car-dealers

I do come across few advertisements in craigslist stating people want to sell used/brand new cars for bitcoin payments. You may keep on checking your local craigslist for any attractive offers.

This was a goods section topic for finding out a car for bitcoin payments, you may like to check for any useful info there : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1780831.0
Yes indeed, that is how I found the Lambo and McLareen dealer.  TY

it is not available anywhere Grin
Correct i do not even heard that there is car company are accepting bitcoin nowadays buy stay put mate i think in the future most of big stores not only car supplier will accept bitcoin and to be part of their payment method since now more country start to deal with bitcoin.

Idiots, I already named 2 places where it is available, beepi WAS one until they closed, and bitpreimere.  Then I added 2 more.   Jesus.  Too many children on the internet.

lol Cheesy they exactly didn't get the point what you were saying Cheesy

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

I think majority of the car sellers are not accepting cryptocoins.Maybe in Japan,since thats the country of the man who started it but as I do some research it is more expensive if you buy it using the bitcoin.It is still advisable to convert it into fiat money before buying for assurance  Roll Eyes
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:36:20 PM

I don't think you can buy anything near a car with just bitcoins directly. You can however, sell those bitcoins and convert it to fiat and buy the car. If not, then you'll likely have to find a cryptohead that will accept bitcoins for his car.

Actually you can buy car with bitcoins but yes you need to be near to those sellers. If the seller is willing to ship his car for you, maybe you can shoulder the expenses for it. There is a website like this https://www.bitpremier.com/2-autos
Code:
"Buy Autos With Bitcoin"
all of the cars there are luxury.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:51:54 PM

Actually you can buy car with bitcoins but yes you need to be near to those sellers. If the seller is willing to ship his car for you, maybe you can shoulder the expenses for it. There is a website like this https://www.bitpremier.com/2-autos
Code:
"Buy Autos With Bitcoin"
But I did read that bitpremier is not maintaining their reputations by the way of lot of complaints against them. I guess we could not consider them as a reputed car dealer any more. Still I am not sure about their latest changes. Honestly we are need to work on lot of bitcoin based developments into them, car buying/selling services for bitcoin payments must be having higher priority as many people are demanding for it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

Code:
"Buy Autos With Bitcoin"
But I did read that bitpremier is not maintaining their reputations by the way of lot of complaints against them. I guess we could not consider them as a reputed car dealer any more. Still I am not sure about their latest changes. Honestly we are need to work on lot of bitcoin based developments into them, car buying/selling services for bitcoin payments must be having higher priority as many people are demanding for it.
Really? I don't have an idea on what is happening to them today. People are demanding now that there should be some way for us to buy cars through bitcoin and yet there is no company that is allowing it to do so. They are afraid that bitcoin is something that isn't a real currency or real thing that they can benefit and use as a payment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:54:51 PM

Me also need to know where you can buy those things we want using bitcoins,car,house and many more.But i think we will need to be waitijg for a long time for this to happen,since bitcoin adoption is starting now and soon e can use it anywhere

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

I don't really know if you can buy a car using bitcoin now adays many people doesn't even know the bitcoin, but based on blog that i read korea are using bitcoin as legal currency which you can buy some stuff there but in a really expensive price, you can buy a car there also but as i said before it is too expensive,
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:03:47 PM

I want to know the source of income of bitcoin.if anyone help me,I really appreciate.

This is not related to the topic, ask in Service board there you may find someone but nothing is 100% sure that you can find the course!

Being in topic I think that buying a car a house or something else with bitcoin has been possible recently. Or through bitpay or through people to people accepting bitcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:02:05 AM

Me also need to know where you can buy those things we want using bitcoins,car,house and many more.But i think we will need to be waitijg for a long time for this to happen,since bitcoin adoption is starting now and soon e can use it anywhere
i personally have no clear idea because i never experienced such thing yet, but may be in Japan we can find such companies, or bargain where cars may be available to buy for bitcoin, because japan has already accepted bitcoin as legal currency and now there is restriction on them to use it for anything, they may also be paying taxes in bitcoin and the government of Japan will be accepting it willingly. we can expect that very soon we will also become able to use bitcoin in our country for shopping and so many other purposes.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:47:55 PM

I want to know the source of income of bitcoin.if anyone help me,I really appreciate.

This is not related to the topic, ask in Service board there you may find someone but nothing is 100% sure that you can find the course!

Being in topic I think that buying a car a house or something else with bitcoin has been possible recently. Or through bitpay or through people to people accepting bitcoin.

Personally I don't think it as a good idea because the price of Bitcoin will be sky high in some years and I feel you can buy 2 cars with the same amount of Bitcoin then. Well, it's your personal choice and It mostly depends on the country you live in. If it's U.S. or Japan then you can buy but in other countries I don't think it's possible yet.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:53:30 PM

Personally I don't think it as a good idea because the price of Bitcoin will be sky high in some years and I feel you can buy 2 cars with the same amount of Bitcoin then. Well, it's your personal choice and It mostly depends on the country you live in. If it's U.S. or Japan then you can buy but in other countries I don't think it's possible yet.
I completely agree with your words and even want to say more that I think that you do not need to implement Bitcoin at all. Only it's cold and storage and nothing more. This is the only way you can have a good income if you do not save them without Bitcoin.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Michhotdog

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

If a person has a good stable income, Maybe even in Bitcoin, then I do not see any problem in having a person buy a car. The fact is that we earn Bitcoin for the sake of money, not for Bitcoin's sake. So if there is a need or there is a need for a car, then this need needs to be realized.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:14:27 AM

Just exchange Bitcoin to the currency it receives there. I think simple
In my country there are no companies that accept payment with BTC. Maybe in the next few years. Smiley
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:16:08 AM

Are you by any chance holding enough bitcoins to buy a Tesla? Thats where I would suggest you shop hahaha.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:02:37 AM

Are you by any chance holding enough bitcoins to buy a Tesla? Thats where I would suggest you shop hahaha.
And if, in addition to jokes, then Tesla is a very good choice today. I myself would not have refused such a car. Especially since the company is keeping pace with high technologies and selling for bitcoins should be without problems.
cruz49

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:59:43 AM

well if you are going to buy another one you can buy in the korea if you are in korea huh,, well in korea they are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment meaning you can buy a car there but the price of it is so expensive but the question here is where to buy a car so that is my answer.,,
Quadast

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

Today, then, the king with the Korean car industry remains the same as with the Chinese. The fact is that at one time the ruts were also bought by the licensed production of old Japanese cars, adding to this some of the ayats from the German automotive industry that came out of production. Prime can be called already such cars as the brand SsangYong. But if you buy a good car, then there is a matter of choice, individually for each person. For me, both the Japanese car industry and the German automotive industry like it. Although I respect the car Hummer.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:08:33 PM

It depends on our needs, if we can't live without a car in the next years then it's ok to hold these money but the wait sometimes doesn't worth even if the price doubles.

A car isn't a luxury nowadays, it's a need but depend where we live and how far we have to go with vehicle, but buying a car when the bitcoin price all time high is the best part of this story.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: