Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project ideas on my mind!  (Read 655 times)
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

So lets rightaway get into the projects i am thinking of executing!

#1 Alternative Ways To Buy BTC (Buy BTC by paying bill for other and buy btc by ordering food for others | Recommend me what other things we can incorporate it. It will have an escrow built into the site.)
People can list what they can offer you for bitcoins. It will also have discount feature like purse.io have!

#2 A bitcoin payment processor for merchants (I can target market like China, they can accept BTC and can get value in AliPay or Webmoney. People can also trade BTC with Alipay or Webmoney or we can fulfil requirements by trade on localbitcoin)
So customer pays BTC but merchants get that in AliPay or Webmoney

Feel free to critique or put your suggestions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:28:24 PM

#1 Alternative Ways To Buy BTC (Buy BTC by paying bill for other and buy btc by ordering food for others | Recommend me what other things we can incorporate it. It will have an escrow built into the site.)
People can list what they can offer you for bitcoins. It will also have discount feature like purse.io have!
So instead of buying through real money you're just adding a buffer in between.You know not every time everybody would be interested in buying something when they want bitcoins.They could just buy bitcoins instead.

#2 A bitcoin payment processor for merchants (I can target market like China, they can accept BTC and can get value in AliPay or Webmoney. People can also trade BTC with Alipay or Webmoney or we can fulfil requirements by trade on localbitcoin)
Too much complications man! It all sounds vague to me. Isn't BitPay a payment processor for merchants ? Namecheap uses them.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:01:19 PM

Doesn't purse.io already do this?

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:15:18 PM

Doesn't purse.io already do this?

Yes! They do but only with Amazon!
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

So instead of buying through real money you're just adding a buffer in between.You know not every time everybody would be interested in buying something when they want bitcoins.They could just buy bitcoins instead.

Too much complications man! It all sounds vague to me. Isn't BitPay a payment processor for merchants ? Namecheap uses them.

Bitpay only send to your bank directly! also doesn't work worldwide i guess!
lukew

Activity: 81
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

I'm working on a crypto payment processing-type system, but I'm moving away from Bitcoin and possibly using Etherum, or maybe a new blockchain as I think Eth will be a bit of a bugger to work with.

Spark payment and crypto systems.
Current status - Pre-alpha
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:24:16 AM

I'm working on a crypto payment processing-type system, but I'm moving away from Bitcoin and possibly using Etherum, or maybe a new blockchain as I think Eth will be a bit of a bugger to work with.

I prefer to this idea, use bitcoin nowadays too much competitors and the transaction is the another problem too.

With ETH which grow pretty big nowadays will have more chance to get success, there's not really much competitors too.

I'd like to join if there are need a team to develop such a project.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:16:17 PM

The second idea is the one that has more future and that can generate more benefits. The first idea can work, there are actually websites that offer that kind of service where you can pay someone to go to shopping or to the supermarket to do your shopping but the second idea is better. The adoption of bitcoin is growing every day, the integration of bitcoin in online and offline commerces is a matter of time and merchants will be very willing to incorporate these processors that allows customers to pay in bitcoin while they receive local currency and are not exposed to possible decreases in the price of bitcoin. It's a niche with a lot of future, I would focus there.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:54:21 AM

Feel free to critique or put your suggestions!

Those ideas aren`t very original.You should think about other projects.
How can you buy BTC while paying bills for other people?
Nobody will make profit from this.Is this some kind of charity?

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:16:38 AM

Moving away from bitcoin ? Boy,your project certainly has a bright future.It amazes me how you are over-confident with things when you haven't written a single line of code yet and have jumped to the conclusions already.Forget about the project or the blockchain,you need to get your basics correct if you ask me.

OP should stop wasting time on the project ideas already implemented in 2015.Ideas should be futuristic.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █