Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68530 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:49:09 AM

When BITCOIN first launced it's just a cents (think of it) BITCOIN have a future as what you see BITCOIN still rising rising wonderfull now. For me BITCOIN is not just have a future also our FUTURE will help us to make a nice all our dreams would achieve if we still learn what BITCOIN is
I agree with you bro, when bitcoin launched last few years ago the price is cents only and if you see the price today comapred before its very big difference the price is very high and everyday bitcoin will keep rising. I believe this coin will become more popular in every county in his world and many people have interest to invest in bitcoin so the price will continue increasing.  Bitcoin have big big and those people trust in bitcoin and invest in bitcoin have big future also.  So its better if you have extra money invest your money in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:45:11 AM

Everything has a future. The question is does Bitcoin has a value in the future? Well we all know that bitcoins price is rising and transaction fees and pending payments are having its place. That means BTC has a brighter future because it is being known and popular resulting to it's high demand making its price become much higher. The best way we can do is earn as much as we can to be able to store more BTC and hold it till the price go up.

As to your question regarding if the campaigns will close down, I think we are promoting them, if the promotion is good enough then they will earn so they won't close down, that's why we are obligue to post constructively to make up for them for the payment to be worthy. In my opinion they can change bitcoins rate when the price really go up, for example the average rate per week of Sr. Member is 50 dollars, they will change the value of the BTC payment to 50 dollars weekly (0.012, 0.025, 0.2) any rate according to bitcoins price.

Transactions are pending due to low network fees or mining availablity to transact the bitcoin to another wallet. If we see the bitcoin payment rate equals with the USD. Yes, they paying good than before.
Bitcoin future is demand on the Government side which making bitcoin as a legal money in use. This will take bitcoin to village or even laymen too.
coolsai

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:47:30 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

That is one site closing down, and one which was full of scams. There are many times more new sites and businesses opening up that support bitcoin than there are closing down. It is also normal for signature campaigns to reduce their payouts with rising price of bitcoin otherwise they would be flooded with requests.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:45:46 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

LOL. BTCJam didn't get a good trust from the crypto users. And the closing has no effect on the bitcoin market and ecosystem. They are not a trading platform to begin with so don't be sad if they are going to closed. Signature campaigns reducing their payment is normal because of the rising price of bitcoin. No need to worries. The price of bitcoin has recovered already and the will go to the moon. So the future of bitcoin is really bright as of the moment.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:38:26 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.

Good point, I agree with u Smiley

Same here, and I really think bitcoin and other altcoins do have a bright future especially now that it has started to be known worldwide.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:54:12 PM

Yes, Bitcoin have a really good future. Current growth rates will fetch u good profits.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

Why would you ask if bitcoin have a future? Don't you believe it has a future? I myself believe it is the future, imagine before it was almost worth nothing but look at its value now. I bet Satoshi Nakamoto wouldn't believe it too it has reached almost $3000. So to answer your question, my answer would be Yes without a doubt it has a future.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:25:48 PM

sure have future. U see japan ald legalise.
 There will be more country slowly to legalise btc like russia, korea.

Japan is high tech country which not stupid to announce bitcoin law like that.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:40:46 PM

good riddance,to be honest, too many scammers,almost a scammers Mecca
inability to set clear rules about how to deal with defaulted loans,no proper collaterals,huge amount of papers to be able to get or give a loan
too clumsy and unreliable,always wondered how bitcointalk lending section managed to stay alive and kicking without any investment
but big players like BTCjAM were slowly dying till finally closing

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

Yes of course  Grin
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:51:11 PM

When BITCOIN first launced it's just a cents (think of it) BITCOIN have a future as what you see BITCOIN still rising rising wonderfull now. For me BITCOIN is not just have a future also our FUTURE will help us to make a nice all our dreams would achieve if we still learn what BITCOIN is
I agree with you bro, when bitcoin launched last few years ago the price is cents only and if you see the price today comapred before its very big difference the price is very high and everyday bitcoin will keep rising. I believe this coin will become more popular in every county in his world and many people have interest to invest in bitcoin so the price will continue increasing.  Bitcoin have big big and those people trust in bitcoin and invest in bitcoin have big future also.  So its better if you have extra money invest your money in bitcoin.
let's see how everything will be in September. I believe that the segwit and the hard fork will be the main key which change the game forever
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:15:08 PM

and the price of bitcoin is increasing from time to time because the interest of the people is increasing, in fact as soon as the popularity of bitcoin is increase, the demand of bitcoin is also increasing which is causing increase in the price of bitcoin, i am hopeful that in near future a good perentagle of the world population will be using bitcoin, and therefore i think bitcoin has a good future.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:27:10 PM

and the price of bitcoin is increasing from time to time because the interest of the people is increasing, in fact as soon as the popularity of bitcoin is increase, the demand of bitcoin is also increasing which is causing increase in the price of bitcoin, i am hopeful that in near future a good perentagle of the world population will be using bitcoin, and therefore i think bitcoin has a good future.

Yes the popularity of bitcoins is increasing day by day and that is the reason price is also getting higher and more and more people are getting known to bitcoin and are willing to invest their money into it which is taking price in a positive direction and in future we may expect much higher demand of bitcoin which will take price to even higher levels so I think the future of bitcoins seems to be very positive and promising in next couple of years.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:07:03 PM

Yes bitcoin has a brighter future,  I know and I believed that it will become the world currency soon. And there is a possibility that it can replace dollar. Because if you will notice the demand of bitcoin can't be stop, and it continously increases the value and more investors/capitalist also adapting the system of bitcoin too.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:16:31 PM

Yes bitcoin has a brighter future,  I know and I believed that it will become the world currency soon. And there is a possibility that it can replace dollar. Because if you will notice the demand of bitcoin can't be stop, and it continously increases the value and more investors/capitalist also adapting the system of bitcoin too.
even if bitcoin have big big future it cannot replace dollars because no one know how long live bitcoin maybe after decades bitcoin die. Unlike dollars they live long for hundreds years for sure. The price of bitcpin contiously increasing and everyear they become more popular because many country accept and adapt bitcoin. Everything is possible to happen even you see the price is very high today maybe tomorrow they decrease always be ready .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:22:18 PM

Love it or hate it, bitcoin IS the future.  The higher the price of bitcoin rises, the more society will be aware of it. 
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:23:03 PM

even if bitcoin have big big future it cannot replace dollars because no one know how long live bitcoin maybe after decades bitcoin die. Unlike dollars they live long for hundreds years for sure. The price of bitcpin contiously increasing and everyear they become more popular because many country accept and adapt bitcoin. Everything is possible to happen even you see the price is very high today maybe tomorrow they decrease always be ready .

Why you simply consider it would not able to replace the dollar. Every country or Government or people, they would look into adopt the costly and fame stock easily. You just consider the price may fall at anytime. This I can agree on 2015 but the now due to people heavy adoption and price range, bitcoin will sustain for a long term.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:29:08 PM

Yes, Bitcoin have a really good future. Current growth rates will fetch u good profits.
from the increasing trend of bitcoin users, we can give the statement that bitcoin have a very bright future, i am hopeful that in future the use of bitcoin will be increasing from time to time and hope that people will be using bitcoin for so many purposes, it can even be use n local shops for shopping, but ts will take a little more time.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:50:06 AM

from the increasing trend of bitcoin users, we can give the statement that bitcoin have a very bright future, i am hopeful that in future the use of bitcoin will be increasing from time to time and hope that people will be using bitcoin for so many purposes, it can even be use n local shops for shopping, but ts will take a little more time.

Bitcoin getting accepted at local shops will surely take a long time as there are many places where bitcoin has not reached and even people have not heard about bitcoins but the good news is that the demand of bitcoin is increasing and we can expect the same in future and more and more people will start using bitcoins which will make bitcoin even more popular.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:41:25 AM

Certainly with increasing number of bitcoin users in different countries as well as rising popularity of bitcoin, it provides positive support for bitcoin success in future. So it is not possible one day many local store stores that provide transaction services with bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: