Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool email SPAM  (Read 414 times)
Ocalebeth (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:11:06 AM

When entering the matchpool ICO i used my private emailaddress.

Since then I got a lot of of ICO emails. My question is did other investors receive this spam mails:
____

Coin Payments Inc. newsletter@coinpayments.net via cp20.com

“NVO is the most important and ambitious project in the crypto trading sphere today. I am delighted to be a part of this team and see the groundbreaking technology through its development. The timing of NVO could not be better and it will allow the world to see a glimpse what fully decentralized and secure Internet will offer when the SafeNetwork is launched. We at Coinpayments will cooperate with its development, as it will pave the way for an eventual transition into a fully autonomous decentralized payment gateway.
Coinpayments will continue to offer support to initiatives like this, as we believe NVO and projects like it add true value for the real world and SafeNetwork.”
Alex Alexandrov, CEO of Coinpayments.net

NVO Decentralized Exchange ICO
https://nvo.io

vno.png

Whitepaper: https://nvo.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf

NVO will be raising funds to design and develop a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange through a crowdsale starting May 26th 2017 and running for a limited period of 30 days.

Accepted currencies for this crowdsale are as follows: BTC, MAID, ETH, LTC and XRP. Token price will be derived by a calculation of all funds received at the end of June 14 th 2017 divided evenly amongst investors based on the total amount contributed. NVO Tokens will be distributed from July 1st and July 7 th once the crowdsale has closed.

50% of all fees collected from trading on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVOT on a weekly basis in the form of NVOS when the exchange is production ready. There will be no tokens created after this initial crowdsale.

NVO’s decentralized model will use the SAFEnetwork to offer security, privacy and remove the need to trust any third party. Users will be able to transact using a lightweight multi-cryptocurrency wallet linked to an integrated exchange. No assets or keys will be hosted on remote servers; they will remain on the user’s device at all times.

For more information on this opportunity please visit https://nvo.io and check out the introductory video.

“We are delighted to see innovation like this on the SAFE network. This is a product the world needs and we wish the team the very best of luck and success going forward. It’s a fantastic boost to the SAFE community to have this level of faith in us and our network with such an ambitious project, that if successful could be a game changer in finance”
David Irvine, CEO of Maidsafe
https://maidsafe.net/

maid.png

Earn Bitcoins & Altcoins Promoting Coinpayments

Follow and Like Us on Twitter & Facebook
twitter.com/CoinPaymentsNET
facebook.com/CoinPayments

Now Serving Over 200,000 Merchants Across 215 Countries

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thebitcoinkiddo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:14:06 AM

You should never use your personal email if you dont want it to get spammed. Use a special spam email to sign up to stuff. my spam email has ~15k of spam that i'll never read
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: