Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Original Artwork for Bitcoin  (Read 798 times)
feisty (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:57:20 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 11:39:53 AM by feisty

Hi Iam new to the world of Bitcoin( I do know that bitcoin does equal $ when exchanged so not that new) and this forum , I was recommended to come here by mexicantarget of Faucet Game to sell my art for bitcoin after he saw my artwork.
 I do arylic  oil, digital, colored pencil, and commissions with half down, I like doing Abstract , it always amazing to me how I might see it one way and someone else see's something different.
 My husband Blaksmith is already in the forum and does know about bitcoin a lot, He guides me through the in's and outs of the world of Bitcoin, so I would not be scared to sell my art for bitcoin.  Here you will find the link to my art page via facebook https://www.facebook.com/Cherisartwork-872300496200615/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:24:21 AM

I'd love to see some images of your artwork and would definitely be interested in purchasing some. Smiley
Do you have a price point in mind?
feisty (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:55:03 AM

I'd love to see some images of your artwork and would definitely be interested in purchasing some. Smiley
Do you have a price point in mind?

cryptoheadd thank you for your interest I added a link to my artpage on facebook there you can see my art and prices, how this price is achieved is by the square inch of the size of the painting , this is the common practice of most original artwork. https://www.facebook.com/Cherisartwork-872300496200615/
cryptoheadd

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:12:05 PM

Thanks for the link.

Love this painting:

I'd be interested in paintings related to Bitcoin (I'm sure others would be too.).

Check this link out for reference:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711844.0

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Smiley
feisty (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

Thanks for the link.

Love this painting:

https://i.imgur.com/O2ErA2Vl.jpg

I'd be interested in paintings related to Bitcoin (I'm sure others would be too.).

Check this link out for reference:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711844.0

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Smiley

Thank you for the welcome and yes I can come up with something creative in my own style, and that painting is for sell. Have brush , paint and canvas I Shall Create !!!!!!!  Cheesy
cryptoheadd

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

Thank you for the welcome and yes I can come up with something creative in my own style, and that painting is for sell. Have brush , paint and canvas I Shall Create !!!!!!!  Cheesy

Awesome!
Looking forward to the painting.

Would be great to auction them up in the Collectibles section with a reserve price, so as to determine a good market price.

Would definitely bid. Smiley
feisty (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

Awesome!
Looking forward to the painting.

Would be great to auction them up in the Collectibles section with a reserve price, so as to determine a good market price.

Would definitely bid. Smiley

I rarely do auctions this I'll have to talk over with my husband Blaksmith, the auctions that I have done were for charity for Cancer and the painting I gave to be auctioned off was a 16x24 , it brought $900.00 usd another was a 11x14 for the water protectors against DAPL. That one brought three times the regular price. If I did do the Auction there would be a minimum starting bid. 
cryptoheadd

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:57:24 PM

I rarely do auctions this I'll have to talk over with my husband Blaksmith, the auctions that I have done were for charity for Cancer and the painting I gave to be auctioned off was a 16x24 , it brought $900.00 usd another was a 11x14 for the water protectors against DAPL. That one brought three times the regular price. If I did do the Auction there would be a minimum starting bid.  

That's totally understandable.
Looking forward to the auction. (If you plan to do one, that is.) Smiley
feisty (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:21:51 PM

We talked it over and yes I will do a auction with a set starting bid , so be watching for my art in the collectors section of this forum , Smiley
cryptoheadd

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:36:36 PM

We talked it over and yes I will do a auction with a set starting bid , so be watching for my art in the collectors section of this forum , Smiley

Awesome!
Looking forward to the auction. Smiley

Good luck.
angrybirdy

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 12:24:58 PM

Wow another artist. You kind of remind me of startheart or starttheart. He specialize in series of bitcoin art. By the way, Welcome to the forum.

Edit : it is start the art. I may have overlooked the link posted by Cryptoheadd

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:35:43 AM

Hi Iam new to the world of Bitcoin( I do know that bitcoin does equal $ when exchanged so not that new) and this forum , I was recommended to come here by mexicantarget of Faucet Game to sell my art for bitcoin after he saw my artwork.
 I do arylic  oil, digital, colored pencil, and commissions with half down, I like doing Abstract , it always amazing to me how I might see it one way and someone else see's something different.
 My husband Blaksmith is already in the forum and does know about bitcoin a lot, He guides me through the in's and outs of the world of Bitcoin, so I would not be scared to sell my art for bitcoin.  Here you will find the link to my art page via facebook https://www.facebook.com/Cherisartwork-872300496200615/
Your work is very interesting and high artistic value, I have seen some of your abstract paintings on facebook, hopefully you are successful with the skills and expertise you have.
it`s true, in bitcoin don`t hesitate and don`t have to a afraid let alone you have husband have joined before (Senior) this very support with field which will you play, this diforum you can mine and promote result of your work, I hope will many people buy result your artwork, all this will a financial and btc rotations for you, good luck.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:21:26 PM

i look forward for the auction.. Nice artwork btw.. i also interested on ur artwork..

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:54:00 AM

Good job! I hope I can see more abstract painting from yours
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: