Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:09:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all  (Read 70010 times)
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:58:34 PM

I was interested, I even registered on their site. Until I realized that their coin is overpriced. For 1 ETH I would get 401 DELTA. 302$/401 = 0.75 cents per DELTA.

No thanks.

It's a approximate number. The exact number of DLT you get is based on the actual price when they sell your ETH.
I got 0.50 cents buying with NEO

Do you know when Agrello will be released on an exchange site and on which one?

Aprox. 14 days after ICO is over. Which exchanges it will be nobody knows yet.

Actually there is one that is know, Jubi will list Delta once the tokens are issued Cheesy

its on HitBtc now. You can see it in your wallet

Where all those Deltas come from if the ICO just ended ?
yuettse

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:12:01 AM

I was interested, I even registered on their site. Until I realized that their coin is overpriced. For 1 ETH I would get 401 DELTA. 302$/401 = 0.75 cents per DELTA.

No thanks.

It's a approximate number. The exact number of DLT you get is based on the actual price when they sell your ETH.

Actually there is one that is know, Jubi will list Delta once the tokens are issued Cheesy

You can withdraw Deltas to Eth wallet before the ICO ended.
Agrello (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:57:47 AM

DLT tokens absolutely are not on "hitbtc", they do not even exist yet!  Those are paper promise-bets from that exchange.

As stated above, you will be able to withdraw DLT from your sale wallet after the audit is complete.

Please don't spread misinformation or FUD here!

fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:50:39 PM

I am looking forward to withdrawing my deltas. One of very few project that I consider a relatively long term investment. Good luck with the project!
ActAshton

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:17:34 PM

Now that the token sale is over, check out the most recent blog post to find out what's next and what to do!

https://blog.agrello.org/the-agrello-sale-has-ended-here-are-some-notes-on-whats-next-a22bddde5c91
CryptoHopeful

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:24:14 PM

I am looking forward to withdrawing my deltas. One of very few project that I consider a relatively long term investment. Good luck with the project!

Same here. This Legal Tech breakthrough is going to be awesome.
I believe DLT is one of those altcoin you can store, forget for a year or two (2019 is going to be amazing on roadmap) and come back cash out and buy yourself a lambo. lol
Lena_Storifier

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:00:23 AM

I like what Agrello is creating.
For those of you who didn't have chance to dig deep into the whitepaper,
here is a small visual overview of Agrello business model:
https://medium.com/@StorifierCo/what-is-agrello-84290a544c99

Please let me know what you think!
depassage298

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:54:36 AM

So any expected date to be released on exchange?
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:16:18 PM

Agrello discussed and recommended in Crypto Times ep 19: Code is Law

https://youtu.be/ikIFLGV92tQ

Flex2222

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:09:59 AM

No thanks.

You can withdraw Deltas to Eth wallet before the ICO ended.

i did not do that yet where are my tokens then are they converted into ether? i dont get it? do i need my ether wallet or sth? how can they be stored on a exodus ether adress for example? thx for reply
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

i did not do that yet where are my tokens then are they converted into ether? i dont get it? do i need my ether wallet or sth? how can they be stored on a exodus ether adress for example? thx for reply

delta tokens do not exist yet...

wait for the audit to finish and then delta tokens will be issued and distributed.

when is the time of distribution just login to your agrello token page and insert the ethereum address you want the token sent to.
Agrello (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

wait for the audit to finish and then delta tokens will be issued and distributed.

when is the time of distribution just login to your agrello token page and insert the ethereum address you want the token sent to.

^ That.

The audit is going smoothly, and should be finishing up this week!

Look for more announcements in the coming weeks.

Smiley

CryptoHopeful

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:36:38 AM

^ That.

Smiley

Looking forward to those announcementS!!! Hopefully an English exchange? Wink
SmartBillions

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:38:15 PM

^ That.

Smiley

Looking forward to those announcementS!!! Hopefully an English exchange? Wink

Wasn't it supposed to stick only to Jubi, at the beggining? Even tho IOU is already on HitBTC.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:39:59 PM

^ That.

Smiley

Thanks for keeping us informed about what is happening. Do you already know when (approximately) we can trade this token ? I would like to buy a bit more if possible Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Flex2222

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:33:21 AM

i feel a little bit stupid to ask theese questions because it seems to be obvious to everyone else, but what will happen to my deltas when i send them to an ether wallet?( i assume it has to be a wallet specifically for etherum and no exodus or exchange ether adress). Because i only use exodus to store my ether, but if i send it for example to my exodus account i guess they wouldnt be visible for me and i wouldnt know how i could have acces to them at all.
Daytradah

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:05:16 AM

i feel a little bit stupid to ask theese questions because it seems to be obvious to everyone else, but what will happen to my deltas when i send them to an ether wallet?( i assume it has to be a wallet specifically for etherum and no exodus or exchange ether adress). Because i only use exodus to store my ether, but if i send it for example to my exodus account i guess they wouldnt be visible for me and i wouldnt know how i could have acces to them at all.

I would like to ask kind of the same question. Can I withraw my Delta directly to my HitBTC wallet? Or do I need to use a ether wallet?
DominicanCrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:52:05 AM

I would like to ask kind of the same question. Can I withraw my Delta directly to my HitBTC wallet? Or do I need to use a ether wallet?

Just make sure that your wallet support ERC20 tokens. But the safest is create a wallet in https://www.myetherwallet.com/ then get new brand new ETH Wallet address to claim your Deltas. By the way that is my favorite ethereum's tokens wallet.

WARNING! DO NOT SEND ERC20 TOKENS (Delta in this case) TO A WALLET THAT DOES NOT SUPPORT THEM!!!

I am not sure if that was the answer you were looking for but I did with the best intention.
wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:26:04 AM

Anyone know how many Delta were sold and if theyre burning the rest?
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:12:54 PM

Anyone know how many Delta were sold and if theyre burning the rest?

Nothing official yet. Count and withdraw date expected on or before Sept 2nd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: