Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all  (Read 70003 times)
Altaman

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

Can we send BTC/ETH from Exchange wallet or do we need to send it from a private wallet?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xpxmxcx

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

Who is the biggest competitor(s) to Agrello?

I believe it will be SELFKEY...

Never heard about the project. Is there any difference between Agrello and Selfkey or is it really the same project target?

Hmm, I've taken a quick peek at both and Agrello seems to be solely for creating smart-contract-based legal agreements.

SelfKey also revolves around the personality, but doesn't seem to be restricted by "only" legal agreements.

It might seem that SelfKey approaches the individual at a much wider scene, however with that comes also much higher expectations. There are many downsides to such a broad approach, especially in a market that is still developping. Personally I find projects that are focused upon a single goal such that is realistic (rather than saving the world, making you rich, becoming a bank, handling all your virtual business, etc) have a better ROI because the roadmap isn't easily compromised as there are few sideways. There are exceptions to this of course, as an all-overlapping platform might still pose to be the next thing for users of the www. Time will tell.

It's interesting because I didn't know the last one. Gonna look into that later today, so don't pick at me if I'm wrong Wink Feel free to correct me ofc.

Also, the all-overlapping thing for this already exists actually, and though there isn't a coin (so no profit), it is highly functional.

https://e-resident.gov.ee/

If the projects mentioned earlier interest you, don't forget to keep an eye out on Estonia, it's literally building part of itself on the blockchain.

Agrello accomplishes what Selfkey does and has self aware smart contract platform. Civic is way ahead of selfkey and has more of an incentive to participate imo and a more developed identity platform  than selfkey. Civic will be the biggest competitor to Agrello in the realm of KYC procedures and digital identity verification. However Agrello is the only project I know of tackling the legally binding smart contract issue mediated by AI. Not to mention Initial Loan Procurement, the new ICO. Also, Etherparty and Blockcat are similar to Agrello but I think Agrello is superior to both. 
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

Agrello Weekly Update

This week has been about the partnership project with Blockhive. On the 24th of January there was a meetup in Tokyo together with Blockhive. Agrello was represented by CEO Hando Rand. From our side, Hando went over the main process of Agrello KYC.

Together with Blockhive the launch of ILP happened today, on the 26th of January. Blockhive made some changes before the launch. One of them excluded Japanese residents from participating in ILP for now. It is planned to raise 6.75 million euros. An additional round of funding might be considered in the future. For our technology solution, those are not influential changes. We are now looking forward to see how this unique project will continue from here on.

rom the 22nd of January we have a Community Manager on board. She is now responsible for all the social media channels that we have and also taking part on PR and marketing activities in the future. She is a strategic communication student and joined us from the public sector where she worked with a project for Estonian Presidency of EU Council. She is voluntarily working with a self-evolving community-wide festival call Opinion Festival, that is a platform for discussion on society, culture and innovation. So she is a newcomer to our field, but determined to learn. Let’s welcome Liisa!

https://blog.agrello.org/agrello-weekly-update-32f9831f2551
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

Consensus 2018 in New York, USA (May 14)
https://coindar.org/en/event/agrello-dlt-consensus-2018-in-new-york-usa-3609
BitWhat

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

New partnership...lookin good for DLT

https://blog.polymath.network/agrello-polymath-and-smart-contract-legal-agreements-for-tokenized-securities-bd3ab1099993

https://www.chipin.com/polymath-partnerships-identitymind-global-agrello/

misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

I have been under the impression Agrello has been busying itself marketing to and forming partnerships with different projects/teams/services/etc,
which would absolutely be the correct thing to do.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

will be watching closely  Wink

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
GABAR

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

Never heard about the project. Is there any difference between Agrello and Selfkey or is it really the same project target?

Hmm, I've taken a quick peek at both and Agrello seems to be solely for creating smart-contract-based legal agreements.

SelfKey also revolves around the personality, but doesn't seem to be restricted by "only" legal agreements.

It might seem that SelfKey approaches the individual at a much wider scene, however with that comes also much higher expectations. There are many downsides to such a broad approach, especially in a market that is still developping. Personally I find projects that are focused upon a single goal such that is realistic (rather than saving the world, making you rich, becoming a bank, handling all your virtual business, etc) have a better ROI because the roadmap isn't easily compromised as there are few sideways. There are exceptions to this of course, as an all-overlapping platform might still pose to be the next thing for users of the www. Time will tell.

It's interesting because I didn't know the last one. Gonna look into that later today, so don't pick at me if I'm wrong Wink Feel free to correct me ofc.

Also, the all-overlapping thing for this already exists actually, and though there isn't a coin (so no profit), it is highly functional.

If the projects mentioned earlier interest you, don't forget to keep an eye out on Estonia, it's literally building part of itself on the blockchain.
which blockchain and with which languages the smart cataract is generated and whether they can be used separately from the shell used to create them.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

which blockchain and with which languages the smart cataract is generated and whether they can be used separately from the shell used to create them.

well, as far as I read on the white paper it's natural english. Just like having an agrrement betwen two parties and it will automatically translated to smart-contract code and stored on the blockchain, with suitable payments, obligations and rights triggered automatically according to the contracts terms and user input. In parallel, a legally
binding document is created, written in natural legal English.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:37:24 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 01:01:54 PM by Arvilaine

This is an interesting project, it can open up a new way of buying tokens for countries who have restrictions in participating in ICO. With its recent partnership with Blockhive's initial loan procurement( a new kind of ICO), I think using AI in managing smart contracts will be limitless.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

"Agrello DLT grows by 24% after hitting market cap of $40.34 Million earlier this week. The current price of the DLT token is $0.4 and is expected to skyrocket to $7 as per a recent CryptoVisionary analysis!"

Well, I appreciate it that DLT traded up 53.8% against US Dollar. I dont really know which Cryptovisionar predict DLT token  to $7, but even  to $1 is enough, if his vision come truth  Cool

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

"Agrello DLT grows by 24% after hitting market cap of $40.34 Million earlier this week. The current price of the DLT token is $0.4 and is expected to skyrocket to $7 as per a recent CryptoVisionary analysis!"

Well, I appreciate it that DLT traded up 53.8% against US Dollar. I dont really know which Cryptovisionar predict DLT token  to $7, but even  to $1 is enough, if his vision come truth  Cool

This news comes in wake of a recent partnership with the first crypto-loan offering blockhive, which allows creditors who lend loans to companies the right to sign and transfer loan agreements on the blockchain.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

The initial platform for purchasing Blockhive was made possible through Agrello's intellectual contract technology.

Click on the links below to get the full information. Visit agrello.io to learn more.

https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2018/02/12/agrello-dlt-hits-market-cap-of-40-34-million.html
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

Agrello DLT is a new platform hitting market cap very well..Though its price is now low but very soon it will reach 7$..& will be exchangeable in popular exchanger..so I am want to grab some chance..
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

Agrello DLT is a new platform hitting market cap very well..Though its price is now low but very soon it will reach 7$..& will be exchangeable in popular exchanger..so I am want to grab some chance..
Yes Agrello DLT grew by 24% after hitting a market cap of around 40M this week. Currently the price of token is 0.4$ and It is expected to reach 7$. This is an amazing news and the time is right to invest in Agrello DLT. Great opportunity for everyone.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Agrello can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox, RightBTC, YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Agrello directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Agrello must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Agrello using one of the exchanges listed above. (c)americanbankingnews

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

Yes Agrello DLT grew by 24% after hitting a market cap of around 40M this week. Currently the price of token is 0.4$ and It is expected to reach 7$. This is an amazing news and the time is right to invest in Agrello DLT. Great opportunity for everyone.
I heard this news too. This comes from their recent contract with Blockhive. With this combination, they can form a strong decentralized loan platform. Instead of investing in tokens whose future depends on external forces of market demand, this ILP system offersa benefit that guarantees long term interest.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

I heard this news too. This comes from their recent contract with Blockhive. With this combination, they can form a strong decentralized loan platform. Instead of investing in tokens whose future depends on external forces of market demand, this ILP system offersa benefit that guarantees long term interest.
Astonishing me to know Agrello DLT grew by 24% Shocked  we have expected Agrello will break all the records and it proves by hitting the market cap of around 40M and i guessed it happens as they had a huge P2P sharing economy.
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

I saw this coming and I think it is well deserved.  Agrello DLT is really starting to come into its own. This could well be it’s year.
ellyse.bolton

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

any competitors for agrello available?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: