Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all  (Read 70003 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

Agrello DLT is a new platform hitting market cap very well..Though its price is now low but very soon it will reach 7$..& will be exchangeable in popular exchanger..so I am want to grab some chance..
That price seem very reasonable considering how much success Agrello have found already . I mean hitting more then $40 million will give it a great boost and pave the way for it to get more investors and attention from various exchanges to be listed on . The partnership with blockhive is also a good example of the potential this coin has and we will more exciting partnerships in the future for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

Agrello DLT is a new platform hitting market cap very well..Though its price is now low but very soon it will reach 7$..& will be exchangeable in popular exchanger..so I am want to grab some chance..
That price seem very reasonable considering how much success Agrello have found already . I mean hitting more then $40 million will give it a great boost and pave the way for it to get more investors and attention from various exchanges to be listed on . The partnership with blockhive is also a good example of the potential this coin has and we will more exciting partnerships in the future for sure.
Definitely, each of us what a great amount of profit as we work in this throughout our busyness schedules. As I believe this project have a great and good potential in the future which can benefited by everybody here in the forum.
bineva17

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:21:52 AM

Another flood of Agrello nonsense shill's coming. What a toxic ICO!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

How it could be a nonsense or a toxic  Huh when Agrello DLT is growing by 24% after hitting market cap of $40.34 million earlier this week. Have you read the AGRELLO white papers ?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:00:27 AM

"Agrello DLT grows by 24% after hitting market cap of $40.34 Million earlier this week. The current price of the DLT token is $0.4 and is expected to skyrocket to $7 as per a recent CryptoVisionary analysis!"

Well, I appreciate it that DLT traded up 53.8% against US Dollar. I dont really know which Cryptovisionar predict DLT token  to $7, but even  to $1 is enough, if his vision come truth  Cool

This news comes in wake of a recent partnership with the first crypto-loan offering blockhive, which allows creditors who lend loans to companies the right to sign and transfer loan agreements on the blockchain.

This is a great news for all Agrello DLT investors, they've partnered up with a crypto-loan offering blockhive, which is a really great platform.
Blockhive's Initial Loan Procurement platform is made possible by Agrello's smart contracts technology.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:16:59 AM

How it could be a nonsense or a toxic  Huh when Agrello DLT is growing by 24% after hitting market cap of $40.34 million earlier this week. Have you read the AGRELLO white papers ?
AGRELLO is expected to skyrocket to $7 as per a recent Crypto Visionary analysis and you can also digitize and secure your contracts with state of the art block chain technology with AGRELLO platform, it cannot be a toxic.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

Yes Agrello DLT grew by 24% after hitting a market cap of around 40M this week. Currently the price of token is 0.4$ and It is expected to reach 7$. This is an amazing news and the time is right to invest in Agrello DLT. Great opportunity for everyone.
I heard this news too. This comes from their recent contract with Blockhive. With this combination, they can form a strong decentralized loan platform. Instead of investing in tokens whose future depends on external forces of market demand, this ILP system offersa benefit that guarantees long term interest.
Astonishing me to know Agrello DLT grew by 24% Shocked  we have expected Agrello will break all the records and it proves by hitting the market cap of around 40M and i guessed it happens as they had a huge P2P sharing economy.
Really an amazing news for AGRELLO and its users/investors as the price is predicted to increase by a large percentage. After reaching that market cap it seems that it gives a domino effect with a good one to its status and value in the market. Even I considered myself new about this platform, this news are really a good implication that AGRELLO is really a good platform for legally-binding smart contracts.
With thies new, AGRELLO will be a big hit to the markey industries. They have a really good platform by having smart contracts. It also partnered with blockhive offering the first crypto-loan in this industries.
I agree with you yuisefb8, the news really is a great one for AGRELLO, no doubt that the price will be more higher in the next months (?) Having the platform partnered with an another good platform, blockhive, can help it be more successful. Cheesy
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

looking forward to learning more about this ,but i think this will be a god investment too,hope a lot of people might invest here Smiley
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

Details about any bounties that will be available will be coming in the following weeks.

For those wanting to see more info, check out the slide deck used at the recent presentation in Shanghai:

https://www.slideshare.net/HandoRand/agrello-presentation-deck

hello admin,  your posting about the bounty is quite old but if you still thinking about to organize a bounty campaign then let me start to translate the ANN and may be also the Slideshow in german and in turkish ?  What about the WP ?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

"Agrello DLT grows by 24% after hitting market cap of $40.34 Million earlier this week. The current price of the DLT token is $0.4 and is expected to skyrocket to $7 as per a recent CryptoVisionary analysis!"

Well, I appreciate it that DLT traded up 53.8% against US Dollar. I dont really know which Cryptovisionar predict DLT token  to $7, but even  to $1 is enough, if his vision come truth  Cool

This news comes in wake of a recent partnership with the first crypto-loan offering blockhive, which allows creditors who lend loans to companies the right to sign and transfer loan agreements on the blockchain.
The Agrello team are doing well in terms of partnership with this project and it can really affect positively the value of the token due to their effort, i believe that their community will also grow much bigger if they continue to put such efforts on this project.

yeah this can really be the next ripple I guess. But I just miss little bit transparancy by some points like github. I can not find this information in your data. Are the devs. in github visible for followers?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

I have seen that DLT was traded up to 50% in usd in 24 hours back, what kind of reason that you guys using to buy DLT?

Yeah it is a new currency in the market...but you can see how they hitting the market..& predictor says it will reach 7$...so who don't wanna be earn this so much benefit??
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

Yes Agrello DLT grew by 24% after hitting a market cap of around 40M this week. Currently the price of token is 0.4$ and It is expected to reach 7$. This is an amazing news and the time is right to invest in Agrello DLT. Great opportunity for everyone.
I heard this news too. This comes from their recent contract with Blockhive. With this combination, they can form a strong decentralized loan platform. Instead of investing in tokens whose future depends on external forces of market demand, this ILP system offersa benefit that guarantees long term interest.
Astonishing me to know Agrello DLT grew by 24% Shocked  we have expected Agrello will break all the records and it proves by hitting the market cap of around 40M and i guessed it happens as they had a huge P2P sharing economy.
Really an amazing news for AGRELLO and its users/investors as the price is predicted to increase by a large percentage. After reaching that market cap it seems that it gives a domino effect with a good one to its status and value in the market. Even I considered myself new about this platform, this news are really a good implication that AGRELLO is really a good platform for legally-binding smart contracts.
With thies new, AGRELLO will be a big hit to the markey industries. They have a really good platform by having smart contracts. It also partnered with blockhive offering the first crypto-loan in this industries.
I agree with you yuisefb8, the news really is a great one for AGRELLO, no doubt that the price will be more higher in the next months (?) Having the platform partnered with an another good platform, blockhive, can help it be more successful. Cheesy
Well, this is a good token to hold for and wait till it moon. For there are many people expecting it to reach $7 from $0.4 . Do you have any bounties for this project?
I'm absolutely sure that soon we will see the price of $ 7 for Agrello tokens, because this is a pretty promising project and on their website http: // agrello. io a lot of useful information.
MrKillSwitch

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

I see a lot of people here saying it will hit 7$ soon. That is almost 18x its current price. Based on what is this price prediction? I don't see any arguments that show me why and how it will go x18 in the near future. I am excited about this coin as well but x18 just seems like too much. (in short term)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

Have you seen the latest news? On the newsBTC website they wrote about Agrello. Very interesting article, go read!
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/06/blockhive-partners-agrello-new-crowdfunding-innovation-using-blockchain-technology/?utm_source=SocialAnimal&utm_medium=referral
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

Well, I appreciate it that DLT traded up 53.8% against US Dollar. I dont really know which Cryptovisionar predict DLT token  to $7, but even  to $1 is enough, if his vision come truth  Cool

The Agrello team are doing well in terms of partnership with this project and it can really affect positively the value of the token due to their effort, i believe that their community will also grow much bigger if they continue to put such efforts on this project.

yeah this can really be the next ripple I guess. But I just miss little bit transparancy by some points like github. I can not find this information in your data. Are the devs. in github visible for followers?
blockhive's Initial Loan Procurement platform is made possible by Agrello's smart contracts technology. Which is a great thing. Moreover with the rise of token value, this platform is truly worth investing.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Is it true that Agrello will provide smart agreements, digital signature and identity technologies to polymath. 
Use of all agrello tech will require DLT utility token
and is there a partnership announcement with kyber
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

Have you seen the latest news? On the newsBTC website they wrote about Agrello. Very interesting article, go read!
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/06/blockhive-partners-agrello-new-crowdfunding-innovation-using-blockchain-technology/?utm_source=SocialAnimal&utm_medium=referral

Yeah, also I learned that Agrello DLT grows by 24% after hitting market cap of $40.34 Million earlier this week. The current price of the DLT token is $0.4 can expect rise up to $7 as per a recent CryptoVisionary analysis. I heard this news comes in wake of a recent partnership with the first crypto-loan offering blockhive, which allows creditors who lend loans to companies the right to sign and transfer loan agreements on the blockchain. The project is still new but already proved some big changes. I will follow agrello and looking forward for more amazing announcements.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

blockhive's Initial Loan Procurement platform is made possible by Agrello's smart contracts technology. Which is a great thing. Moreover with the rise of token value, this platform is truly worth investing.

Is the recent partnership with the first crypto-loan offering blockhive is true and legit?I heard that it allows creditors who lend loans to companies the right to sign and transfer loan agreements on the blockchain. If this is really legit then we can expect a boost in the increase of DLT Tokens in the coming days.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Is it true that Agrello will provide smart agreements, digital signature and identity technologies to polymath. 
Use of all agrello tech will require DLT utility token
and is there a partnership announcement with kyber

Really? Is this confirmed already? I heard that polymath is a successful project now. If Agrello will have many partnership then it can surely boost its popularity and the price of ADT token will continue to rise and might surpass the $7 expected amount after the partnership with the first crypto-loan offering blockhive. I am sure that more partnerships means more profit and increase in its token's price.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

I have seen that DLT was traded up to 50% in usd in 24 hours back, what kind of reason that you guys using to buy DLT?

Yeah it is a new currency in the market...but you can see how they hitting the market..& predictor says it will reach 7$...so who don't wanna be earn this so much benefit??

Literally every second comment is the market predictor saying the coin will hit $7 and the price rising 50% but everyone's yet to explain why apart form the textbook replies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: