Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 07:55:48 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is worse, failing or never trying?  (Read 10685 times)
Gamelander

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:02:31 AM

I think it highly depends on your current situation, of course you have to measure of consequences of trying things out.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:35:55 AM

Failing means you have already tried. But if you stop there then that's a different thing. Success is measured not on failure but in trying again until you succeed

►TEXCOIN❉Tokenizing Global Trade◄
XimenaJade543

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:39:02 AM

i feel never trying is the worst thing compare to trying and success. so first we want to try then we get success or failure. so first we should try. try and try untill you die i love that philosophy.
ryunita

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:44:02 AM

never trying is the worst
Christopher429

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:44:04 AM

To your point of view, which is worse, failing or never trying?

always never trying.
skillink

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:41:41 AM

according to my point of view is we better fail because try than never try at all. Regret will come when we do not do something.

jimsteel

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:41:00 PM

Has to be not trying.

When you look back on your life, you will not think of your failures too much, but what you never got to experience in life.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:05:54 PM

Never trying and it is not even close. When you fail you atleast attempted the feat but when you never try all your left with is what would have happened? That is one of the worst questions anybody can ask themselves in

life and I make it a point to avoid it my whole life. Shoot for the stars!
nemesis_

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:35:35 AM

Never trying. Because failing doesn't mean you didn't learn anything. You did. Just not enough. But if you don't try, you don't know the possibilities. You will not encounter circumstances that might help you in the future. And regrets. Regret of not trying will haunt you forever.

electroneum.com | ICO ▶ 14th Sept
Iyhen

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:00:48 PM

Never trying is worse. Failure means that you need to get better and improve yourself to succeed for the circumstances you might encounter.
bit679

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:11:57 PM

Worse not to try, because then you'll regret it and wonder, what if it did?
Nash_11

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:47:34 AM

To your point of view, which is worse, failing or never trying?
For me is never trying , becuase never trying means that you stop dreaming and believing that you can get the things that you want to achieve.
seojp

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:02:24 AM

Never trying i guess because failing is the direction of success no matter how hard it is but if you are given up you totally success at the end of the day i mean you totally master but if you never try you never know and you never learn and you never succeed thats the story behind this.
Mynameisange

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:44:17 AM

Worse is the regret of never trying and haunting with "what if's".... also failing is just a part of life where in you learn your lesson and trying is the maib core of success.
zeda

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:27:20 AM

I think it's worse not to try, sit and whine, that you do not have something, of course, you will not get away, what you want, until you start to achieve it, and not always everything happens the first time.
eann014

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:05:48 PM

I would rather try than never trying because if i failed it means that i try. You will never know if you are going to be successful for not trying. If i failed i will use it to gain experience and will learn from wrong doings.
That's true, as what they say, learn from our mistakes and experiences. Which is totally true, never trying is the worst thing that you can do, because you didn't try even if you know you can.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MaddieNL

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:22:22 PM

I truly think that this topic is quite useless. I have yet to see somebody who is fully thinking that failing is worth. We are going to school to learn things, right. Well, if you have the right mindset, you will take a lesson from every failure (and even from every win, that is).

However, if you never try there could be several reasons for that. Perhaps you know that something will work, but factors, such as school / family / reputation / etc. deter you from doing so. There might be quite a few reasons why a CEO would rather be a plumber, but there is one reason why they don't; financial stability. And that so happens to be the reason why many of us bitcoin investors are here as well.

So it is quite a double-edged sword. We still take risks, we try, but we take calculated risks. Trying something without 100% effort is bad in itself. So if you do it in such a way, it is better to not try at all.
honeyduckgoose

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:27:49 PM

Clearly never trying, when you back on your life, you only think back to things you did (whether they succeeded or not) not trying means you have less to draw from and maybe you regret that you didn't experience life to it's fullest.
kyle aizen

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:58:30 PM

For me its never trying, both choices may end up giving you regrets but for me it is always enjoyable to try new things, because aside from not being innocent for those things you will not regret and gain some experience or knowledge regarding those activities you've tried.

For me, the worst is "never trying".,. we'll never know the result of what we want to do unless we try.,we have to face risk of it,.if we failed we can try and do our best next time.Smiley
Pretty Boy

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:04:11 PM

It is worse to never try ever. Because you may never know what could happen when you won't even try and start to do something. Failing is not all bad because in failing there is a chance to learn and to improve your performance and to have the ability to upgrade and to change for the better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.