Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2019, 04:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 145473 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
opec45

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:56:29 PM
Merited by Febo (1)

if you are so smart then you should know that you can ask in AMA's or in Telegram - admins are very responsive

I read all the ama's  till the day they decided to go to youtube. A lot of investors were asking the same questions, but they never got the answer. The answers were like: We can't disclose this yet, because of the signed NDA... I am a lawyer and I know what an NDA means, but I want to know how many people are actually daily using the SNC platform. Will the Italian people start using it... and if when. Try to be objective man and don't judge people because of your ignorance. I want this project to succeed, you can be sure about that, but I want some constructive debate and real answers not your childish behaviour. I watched all of my investments closely. Look at RDN and ANT and there you will learn how the reports should look like. RDN has a big adoption problem as well (around 50 active channels), but I can see at any time what they're doing. Maybe they will succeed, or they won't, the time will tell, but they're not hiding their work. The SNC team made their platform as they promised, but as I told you: You can have a perfect project, but if nobody uses it, it will become a dead project. Users are important - without them, there is no inflow and that means no salarys for employees; and that's how a project dies. Raiden (Brainbot team) has very successful and well known programmers in their team. They made a working product - MicroRaiden, but other projects that have better marketing copied it and are using it more succesfuly. What I am trying to tell you: It's fine that SNC has a woking platform, but somebody else with much better marketing can copy it and use among his customers. Who would use the SNC platform then? Couple of hundreds of Slovenian enthusiasts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SunContract

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 01:36:24 PM

regratjajc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:28:45 PM

if you are so smart then you should know that you can ask in AMA's or in Telegram - admins are very responsive

I read all the ama's  till the day they decided to go to youtube. A lot of investors were asking the same questions, but they never got the answer. The answers were like: We can't disclose this yet, because of the signed NDA... I am a lawyer and I know what an NDA means, but I want to know how many people are actually daily using the SNC platform. Will the Italian people start using it... and if when. Try to be objective man and don't judge people because of your ignorance. I want this project to succeed, you can be sure about that, but I want some constructive debate and real answers not your childish behaviour. I watched all of my investments closely. Look at RDN and ANT and there you will learn how the reports should look like. RDN has a big adoption problem as well (around 50 active channels), but I can see at any time what they're doing. Maybe they will succeed, or they won't, the time will tell, but they're not hiding their work. The SNC team made their platform as they promised, but as I told you: You can have a perfect project, but if nobody uses it, it will become a dead project. Users are important - without them, there is no inflow and that means no salarys for employees; and that's how a project dies. Raiden (Brainbot team) has very successful and well known programmers in their team. They made a working product - MicroRaiden, but other projects that have better marketing copied it and are using it more succesfuly. What I am trying to tell you: It's fine that SNC has a woking platform, but somebody else with much better marketing can copy it and use among his customers. Who would use the SNC platform then? Couple of hundreds of Slovenian enthusiasts?

interesting thinking - time will tell we will see true   i think transparency is the key, adoption, new markets and crypto education  this will bring success
linkinslo30

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:41:51 PM

SunContract is strong Slovenian project well known in community with great respect among investors and new users

The SunContract platform aims to empower individuals, with an emphasis on home owners, to freely buy, sell or trade electricity.

Profitability / Loss

Since ICO
:   USD $0.02  28.77% |ETH 0.00006332  138.47%

Market

Volume (24H)   :   $417,823.02
Market Capitalization   :   $3,160,292.51
Circulating Supply   :   122,707,503.00 SNC

source: Etherscan
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1098

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:37:29 PM

I read all the ama's  till the day they decided to go to youtube. A lot of investors were asking the same questions, but they never got the answer. The answers were like: We can't disclose this yet, because of the signed NDA... I am a lawyer and I know what an NDA means, but I want to know how many people are actually daily using the SNC platform. Will the Italian people start using it... and if when. Try to be objective man and don't judge people because of your ignorance. I want this project to succeed, you can be sure about that, but I want some constructive debate and real answers not your childish behaviour. I watched all of my investments closely. Look at RDN and ANT and there you will learn how the reports should look like. RDN has a big adoption problem as well (around 50 active channels), but I can see at any time what they're doing. Maybe they will succeed, or they won't, the time will tell, but they're not hiding their work. The SNC team made their platform as they promised, but as I told you: You can have a perfect project, but if nobody uses it, it will become a dead project. Users are important - without them, there is no inflow and that means no salarys for employees; and that's how a project dies. Raiden (Brainbot team) has very successful and well known programmers in their team. They made a working product - MicroRaiden, but other projects that have better marketing copied it and are using it more succesfuly. What I am trying to tell you: It's fine that SNC has a woking platform, but somebody else with much better marketing can copy it and use among his customers. Who would use the SNC platform then? Couple of hundreds of Slovenian enthusiasts?

interesting thinking - time will tell we will see true   i think transparency is the key, adoption, new markets and crypto education  this will bring success

Platform is up now for a year. And we had not saw any figures. If those figures would be bright I am sure we would see them every 3 months.  It is logical that one year is not alto of time for something like this. Also I am positive the next crypto hype in 2021 will help a lot.  I will become pessimistic in 2022 if there will be no progress.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:37:58 AM

I read all the ama's  till the day they decided to go to youtube. A lot of investors were asking the same questions, but they never got the answer. The answers were like: We can't disclose this yet, because of the signed NDA... I am a lawyer and I know what an NDA means, but I want to know how many people are actually daily using the SNC platform. Will the Italian people start using it... and if when. Try to be objective man and don't judge people because of your ignorance. I want this project to succeed, you can be sure about that, but I want some constructive debate and real answers not your childish behaviour. I watched all of my investments closely. Look at RDN and ANT and there you will learn how the reports should look like. RDN has a big adoption problem as well (around 50 active channels), but I can see at any time what they're doing. Maybe they will succeed, or they won't, the time will tell, but they're not hiding their work. The SNC team made their platform as they promised, but as I told you: You can have a perfect project, but if nobody uses it, it will become a dead project. Users are important - without them, there is no inflow and that means no salarys for employees; and that's how a project dies. Raiden (Brainbot team) has very successful and well known programmers in their team. They made a working product - MicroRaiden, but other projects that have better marketing copied it and are using it more succesfuly. What I am trying to tell you: It's fine that SNC has a woking platform, but somebody else with much better marketing can copy it and use among his customers. Who would use the SNC platform then? Couple of hundreds of Slovenian enthusiasts?

interesting thinking - time will tell we will see true   i think transparency is the key, adoption, new markets and crypto education  this will bring success

Platform is up now for a year. And we had not saw any figures. If those figures would be bright I am sure we would see them every 3 months.  It is logical that one year is not alto of time for something like this. Also I am positive the next crypto hype in 2021 will help a lot.  I will become pessimistic in 2022 if there will be no progress.

are you using platform?  any downsides, hacks, issues or errors?  or uptime and platform working perfect?
bakterijasux

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:54:32 AM

SunContract SNC

€0.028406 EUR (21.74%)
0.00000619 BTC (18.25%)
0.00018941 ETH (17.97%)

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
gemcom

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:04:51 PM

Guys SNC is doing great. In Slovenia adoption is not a question anymore. In last year they said that they sold for 1M € of electricity. I think that very good for one year old product. In Ita they are preparing paper work to start trading and in last few day I heard in few different chanels from team members that they are negotiating with new partners in one or two new countries.

Check out news on www.suncontract-community.org and you will see how much happened in one year of bear market. I can guarantee you that they haven't slept.  Wink
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:29:56 PM

Who is legendary

SNC is Smiley

good progress SunContract team  keep it that way!

Respect
kriptarmasstah

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:48:34 AM

i am happy that i bought SNC  14 days ago

i didn't sold any

but it's nice to see green and better ranking

SunContract (SNC)

$0.059984 USD (98.52%)
0.00001141 BTC (94.31%)
0.00033120 ETH (84.66%)

Market Cap
$7,360,449 USD
1,400 BTC
40,641 ETH

Volume (24h)
$2,881,211 USD
548.17 BTC
15,909 ETH

Circulating Supply
122,707,503 SNC

Max Supply
122,707,503 SNC

Rank 393

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suncontract/#markets
futureofeth

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:19:40 AM

Yes, yesterday the price of SNC has increased which it is going to be a very good sign for the holders but if you compare with the previous high still the price of SNC is still low in the market. These people are actively giving updates about their developments which will help the company to increase the value of SNC in the coming days, it is very good now to hold the coin until the price of Bitcoin increases.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:15:02 PM

there is smth going on... look at this #1

respect SunContract respect

regratjajc

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:18:04 AM

SNC is listed on Dcoin Korean exchange

Dcoin trading platform is the world’s first financial industry-standard digital assets and derivatives trading platform that mainly provides cryptocurrency trading services for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Lite Coin and etc. Dcoin is founded by blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiasts with core members from Google, Baidu, 360 and other world renowned IT companies.

Dcoin trading platform with its financial industry-standard security and technology provides investors a safe and stable trading environment while guarantees transaction to complete safely and efficiently. The platform adopts the world’s leading technical framework and it’s technical scheme based on Google Cloud and Amazon AWS, that effectively prevents DDOS attacks, support dynamic data and static data separately, support hot data caching, disaster recovery, parallel expansion, and effectively avoid common errors an vulnerabilities through a series of detection and optimization to secure all user transactions.

another great step team!

SunContract global - worldwide!

bakterijasux

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:29:21 PM

will there be some surprise for SNC birthday? or no?
SunContract

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:11:52 PM

will there be some surprise for SNC birthday? or no?

Yes, we prepared some fresh updates on the platform. Check them out

opec45

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:55:43 AM

First congratulations to SNC for their update and nice working platform. But as I said a few times before, there is a big problem with active users of the platform. If the chart is right (2018 probably, because we're in April 2019) than there is only 20 active users on average. Another problem is that users can pay in EUR also, which means the use case of SNC token is going to decrease. Also there is still no news of what is going on in Italy. When the platform will be available for italians?
btcethmasstah

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:33:23 AM

Exactly one year ago, on this very day, we revealed the SunContract platform to our excited and enthusiastic community members. We had one goal in mind with this project— to revolutionize the energy sector by creating the first global energy platform based on blockchain that worked for the common man while also facilitating the energy transition to renewables.

Once the platform went live, our producers and consumers were able to engage in P2P energy trading. However, our P2P trading feature was limited since the traders of electricity needed to know each other before they could enter an agreement to trade electricity. Those who didn’t know someone to trade with received their electricity at the platform’s contract price.

While the P2P feature was limited at the time, our producers were still able to increase their surplus profits while our consumers on the platform were also able to reduce their energy costs while opting for cleaner, more eco-friendly energy sources.

imagine when this function enters new markets

it will be like Bittorrent in early time
opec45

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:19:31 AM

Code:
imagine when this function enters new markets

it will be like Bittorrent in early time

As I understand, Italy is going to be first new market. But please reveal me your strategy, how will you convince the Italians to use SNC platform and not Enel Green Power? Do you have any marketing strategies?
frks2019

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:08:10 PM

Consumers will be able to identify producers whose energy selling price is similar to their willingness to pay and vice versa. If a mutual price is agreed upon, the two parties will then be able to trade electricity regardless of whether they know each other or not.

Since strangers will be able to engage in electricity trading arrangements, we have taken the necessary steps to safeguard the trading process so that it is not only fair to consumers who will enjoy friendly electricity prices, but also to producers who are guaranteed payment for the surplus electricity that they sell.

What if a stranger defaults on paying the producer?
We always require customer to have an amount which is more than the minimum balance, in advance, in order for them to trade electricity with peers. By having prepaid arrangements with producers, we minimize the possible stranger default risks.

interesting approach - is there already some deals on market  btw producers and consumers?
kondzio1990

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:59:44 AM

Yes, transactions are made on the platform. From April to the end of 2018, a transaction worth EUR 1 million was made.

https://twitter.com/sun_contract/status/1093778055716265984

Considering that the producer and consumer had to know each other to trade with each other. As for Slovenia itself, where the country is very small, it is a very good result.

After the introduction of the update, they can trade the energy of people who do not know each other. To a huge step in gaining market.

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.