Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165410 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:58:09 PM

Lol, you guys who are posting only because you have their sig and want to protect your investment in it are crazy. I am not going to address anything anymore.

I don't mind how much you guys invest and lose,I was just putting the word out.

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate you making such an effort to post (even if this time it was copy paste) something this elaborate to make other people aware and perhaps do extra due diligence. Everybody can decide for their own after that.
With so many ICO's going on right now, I can consider a post like this very helpful, thanks!

At Suncontract: good luck with the ICO and the project! Smiley

Hey, really appreciate your comment. You are absolutely right. But his post did not have much to do with our project that is why we asked to read through our project.

And we also think there is great need of due diligence among all those projects. That is why we try to be online as much as we can.

Thank you for your wishes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gregor

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

Let me ask you differently:

Why do you need new coin which has similar features as BTC or other altcoin. Do you think that trading can't be done through bitcoin/ethereum network?

Lazslo and pizza is something different. Lazslo paid pizza with first cryptocurrency Bitcoin which has today biggest security through mining and has marketcap over 40B and has millions of users? Bitcoin is cryptcuurrency, Ethereum is smart cotract coin,.... Why do you need new coin like suncontract coin? Whats the benefit of new coin? Speculation or else?

Don't misunderstand me... I support new project with viable solutions and I invest money in new technologies. I work in IT secotr for 20 years, 3 years in crypto. I only have a lot of questions that needs to be answered before investment.

Gregor: Thank you for the answer.
At first we considered creating a new blockchain for electricity trading, then we reconsidered and right now we're looking into ETH for that. But things may change until Q1 2018. We don't want to choose one platform (ETH or BTC) and stick to it no matter what. To say that we know the answer to all of the scaling questions would be unwise - we don't, but we're certain that we have the right people on board that can develop a scaleable platform with proper funding.

Startup investors say: "Don't invest in ideas, invest in people." We're expanding our team every day - some people are listed and some are not. Just recently we've onboarded Mr. Gregor Karlovsek, Director of Sales & Trading at HSE group - a holding company with more than 8000 GWh annual power production - and Mr. Tomislav Mucic, CEO of Netis, the company behind CreditBit.
BaNgTHai

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:36:43 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 10:15:22 PM by mprep

Is the slack still available for invite? I see it being referenced but cant find a link to the invite. It is not not on your main page which i find odd. Thanks!
Hi, you can receive the invite for our Slack channel by subscribing to our mailing list at https://suncontract.org/#tokensale, then you'll receive the Slack invitation link in a confirmation email.

I was already subscribed to the newsletter and did not see a link. Can you pm me an invite? there is only three links facebook twitter and main page

Can I participate in the ICO if I am in the US?
Gregor

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:50:58 PM

Is the slack still available for invite? I see it being referenced but cant find a link to the invite. It is not not on your main page which i find odd. Thanks!
Hi, you can receive the invite for our Slack channel by subscribing to our mailing list at https://suncontract.org/#tokensale, then you'll receive the Slack invitation link in a confirmation email.

I was already subscribed to the newsletter and did not see a link. Can you pm me an invite? there is only three links facebook twitter and main page

PM sent.

The Slack invite link is sent in the "Subscription Confirmed" email after subscribing.
Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:03:37 AM

I was subscribed to the newsletter and did not see the link. Whether the link has been sent to emil me. If it has not been sent I will wait for it. thanks. Good luck SunContract

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
BaNgTHai

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:53:38 AM

IM going to repost this here because this was a huge help and is a cleaner version of the log of the ARK AMA.

Edited Version of AMA ARK SLACK on SNC GitHub
https://github.com/SunContract/wiki/wiki/FAQ-ARK-AMA
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 06:39:58 AM

ICO and the project looks great, glad I found this early for once heh.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
apesconcert

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:19:58 AM

Can I participate in the ICO if I am in the US?

Unfortunately no participants from the US are allowed
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:35:25 AM

i registered subscribe at www.suncontract.org   i didn't get email then i look at spam @gmail  and i did everything right

now i think it's ok

If anyone has troubles registering to @sun_contract Pre-sale, you can send us email with your problems to info@suncontract.org #presale

i send it and they check it out - i'm on the list for Pre-sale with my ETH adress.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:20:02 PM

I did register too and now I am waiting the ICO. I wish this project will go very far :p

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:36:37 PM

Here is a post I made on another similar project. Decentralization on the grid will never work for the following reason. Some of the facts could be beyond the scope for the project, but most of them apply.

Do Not Risk a Penny on this

Here is why:
1. This is not a new idea. I work for a utility company and we have been investing billions in microgrid projects. This is exactly what it is. You create a local community / local grid, where people can support each others energy demands. The only exception here is that they are creating a decentralized buying/selling system.

BUT utility companies are never going to allow this, because it does not pay to maintain the traditional grid infrastructure.

There are already laws in place for exactly this reason, that people cannot sell their electricity to other people directly.

What this company, and other similar companies like trans active grid are doing is creating a token to make that sell-buy to get around that law(which states money isn't to be used).

Here is what will happen after. Governments will realize people are trying a way around and will BAN any asset trading that would lead to violating that law. All the money invested in these companies  and their platforms will collapse.

Utility companies in the near future will be launching microgrid systems.

2. Volatility in the Token Market:  The token that the company is selling again is not real money. They will be used in the platform they are launching, which means people will be buying and selling it ultimately leading to a market for that token on an exchange.

So if I am a person in a small society looking to participate in a decentralized energy production and buying platform, I would firstly have to buy these tokens, and then sell it to meet my real life demands.

But this  token will be traded on an exchange, the price will be volatile just like bitcoin and hence a normal person would simply not be interested in such a technology due to the price variation in the tokens. Because that could mean losing money by selling to the platform as theilr sole incentive was to be informed on who they are selling to, and getting slightly higher price than selling to utility companies.

3. No Need for Decentralization on grid : Governments around the world buy electricity on smart grids at competitive prices. There is really no need for decentralization of grids except in third world countries where there are problems such as energy shortage etc. because utility companies have a monopoly and benefit by power outages.

But I predict that as smart grids evolve, companies like Tesla will take care of the buying/selling platform by offering something like Uber. But again that requires privatization of the grid.

And all the subsidies and incentives government provides are only to those selling and buying from the grid. They won't offer it for a private microgrid.

4. Smart Meters:
Utility companies have started providing free smart meters to its customers. What this company intends to do is use the blockchain for accounting of the electricity produced and used. But it will require customers to install separate meters which would cost a lot. Things will go wrong, and will need to be fixed.

5. Storage: Storage is currently a big issue for solar. Installing a solar system is expensive, but installing a storage system/batteries is even more expensive. Hence most of the houses that buy solar, usually do it as to only satisfy 60-70% of their electricity needs. A lot of those houses usually do not generate an excess. This means what this entire project is relying upon i.e community buying and selling is not going to be a big thing in a neighborhood. 

What I am trying to say is , that blockchain and grids is a great combination. But utility companies have already started doing and investing in it. In general there is no reason for one resident of an area to see the production/consumption of another, which means that there is no need for a decentralized electric grid system. People have meters in their home and all the data relevant to them is already transparent.

All these companies are doing great work, but I don't think a Token sale is the way to go because once the token is on an exchange, it will kill the motivation of the local resident to even participate in that purchase/sale.  What these companies need to do is find investors for a direct investment than creating an altcoin to just get more money, which I feel is the scammy part.

Thanks for your professional suggestion,so useful to us.
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 12:55:17 PM

Pre – Sale registration period extended until Wednesday

In the last few days, we were collecting Ethereum addresses for our Pre Sale bonus and have received tremendous support. Unfortunately some of you have had issues receiving our emails or providing your Ethereum address. Therefore, we have decided to extend the Pre-Sale registration period until Wednesday, June 28th, when we will begin accepting deposits.

The token sale will start on Wednesday at 3PM UTC. Everyone who submits their Ethereum address by then will be entitled to a Pre-Sale bonus in the first week of the Token Sale for all deposits sent from registered addresses.

Official start of the Token Sale is Wednesday 3PM UTC, when we will enable deposits for both registered and unregistered addresses. Registered addresses will be entitled to a Pre Sale bonus price of 11,600.00 SNC per ETH.

We are doing final audits of our Smart Contract to ensure optimal security and will deploy it to GitHub soon.

If you have any questions you are welcome to join us on our Slack chat https://join.slack.com/suncontractteam/shared_invite/MTg4NTk0NDk5NzkzLTE0OTYwMTAwNzktNDJkYzIwMDZmZQ

If you are experiencing problems subscribing your address to the Pre-Sale list, please check your Spam or Promotion folder in your inbox. If you need additional support please contact us at info@suncontract.org.

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:15:10 PM

Pre – Sale registration period extended until Wednesday

In the last few days, we were collecting Ethereum addresses for our Pre Sale bonus and have received tremendous support. Unfortunately some of you have had issues receiving our emails or providing your Ethereum address. Therefore, we have decided to extend the Pre-Sale registration period until Wednesday, June 28th, when we will begin accepting deposits.

The token sale will start on Wednesday at 3PM UTC. Everyone who submits their Ethereum address by then will be entitled to a Pre-Sale bonus in the first week of the Token Sale for all deposits sent from registered addresses.

Official start of the Token Sale is Wednesday 3PM UTC, when we will enable deposits for both registered and unregistered addresses. Registered addresses will be entitled to a Pre Sale bonus price of 11,600.00 SNC per ETH.

We are doing final audits of our Smart Contract to ensure optimal security and will deploy it to GitHub soon.

If you have any questions you are welcome to join us on our Slack chat https://join.slack.com/suncontractteam/shared_invite/MTg4NTk0NDk5NzkzLTE0OTYwMTAwNzktNDJkYzIwMDZmZQ

If you are experiencing problems subscribing your address to the Pre-Sale list, please check your Spam or Promotion folder in your inbox. If you need additional support please contact us at info@suncontract.org.

awesome! i have preppared 15ETH for first batch Smiley
JammyDodger

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:44:35 PM

I have submitted my ETH address to take part in the priority pass, when can we expect the deposit address to be released?
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 03:23:28 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 10:15:36 PM by mprep

Anyone that would like to check out our Smart Contract can do so here: https://github.com/SunContract/SmartContracts

I have submitted my ETH address to take part in the priority pass, when can we expect the deposit address to be released?

Nicely done. As it is the case with other projects you can expect deposit address to be released few hours before token sale. We Will keep you posted through subscribed email

quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:21:19 AM

reserve dutch translation pls
Liven

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:57:37 AM

Thanks for your professional suggestion,so useful to us.
[/quote]

IF to say the substance of all the points?
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 09:00:15 AM

reserve dutch translation pls
Hi,

right now we are not searching for any new translations. We will keep you in mind in the case of need.

Best

SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 11:10:47 AM

Hi guys, bellow are provided additional information on how to send ETH from MyEtherWallet to our Smart Contract address. Please note that final address will be provided tomorrow when we announce it

Sending ETH to SunContract Token sale Address

Now that you have successfully created your personal Address and sent ETH from your exchange, you can send ETH to provided Smart Contract Address.

Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and on the main page click on Send Ether & Tokens. You will need to use the UTC file and password or Private Key again. As we already tried the first option, I am only going to describe how the Private Key option works. Select the Private Key option, type in your Private Key and click Unlock to go back to your Wallet.

Read more about it here: http://blog.suncontract.org/post/162313044538/sending-eth-to-suncontract-token-sale-address

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:16:03 AM

twitter is very active https://twitter.com/sun_contract

nice work guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: