Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165402 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:48:04 AM

This is unique and very interesting project, definitely worth of investing, i wish you guys good luck!
I see ICO will start in June, any chance to tell us when?

You lets us Jr Member joining signature campaign and Avatar but why dont lets us joining Twitter campaign to ?
You should ask that in twitter campaign thread or ask twitter campaign manager.
I asked here because i think they are in the same project but if i could,, can you give me Twitter campaign thread link ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:44:06 AM

I would like to know what is the difference with solarcoin?It looks like the same concept.

Concept is different. SolarCoin is a global reward program for solar electricity generation according to their website.
SunContract is an energy trading platform that utilizes blockchain technology to create a new disruptive model for buying and selling electricity.

That is a good information. That is the reason why the SunContract project is very amazing. Their goal is so impressive that can attract many investor to invest in this wonderful project.
LuffyDMonkey

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:55:26 AM

Finally someone who is knowledgeable in electrical and crypto business together  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yeah you're right finally there is now a project that knowledgeable in electrical and crypto business. I hope that this project will last forever. I believe that this project will become successful.
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:06:57 AM

Check out the Malayalam Translation of SunContract:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1940359.new#new
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:57:22 AM

This is really interesting having electricity in a crpytocurrency. As today electricity is really important whenever you go there is always need of electricity because that is the most basic needs on each person around the world and as you guys connecting directly to the consumers and producers  into an energy pool based on smart contracts is really an great idea. This is really interesting and I'm more glad that I got a chance to be in this campaign and learn more about this. I know and believe that this will be successful in the future.  Wink
That is true, the renewable energy is the main need of our community. All of us are using electricity in our daily lives. I know by creating this wonderful project and supporting this project we can help to distribute electricity.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:26:44 AM

How can i join the signature bounty?
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

How can i join the signature bounty?

Hey you can find all the information about how to join signature campaign over at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936212.0

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:32:43 AM

Is there any slack or telegram gorup available already on SNC? If there is I would like to join. I can get updates there easily if there is.
Thanks.
MiguelTheMVP

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:59:05 AM

great and new concept AFAIK, i don't remember any crypto with such and hopefully biggest exchanges will add SNC asap when crowdsale ends. me myself will spend some for this good coin Smiley
I want also to invest in this coin. This coin is full of opportunity to earn a lot of money. This is a very unique cryptocurrency. I will spend my small amount of bitcoin in this project.
Gregor

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:11:22 AM

Is there any slack or telegram gorup available already on SNC? If there is I would like to join. I can get updates there easily if there is.
Thanks.
We have a Slack group - you will automatically get an invite link after signing up at https://suncontract.org/#tokensale.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:18:12 AM

having just 1 escrow is not enough.

You should get a minimum of three escrows that are well known within the crypto community.

SunContract

Activity: 561
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 09:22:19 AM

Run a background check on one of the dev teams which is Gregor O. Novak, he is a sole owner of a company called "Bluetechnix" that existed way back 2004 and the company and is a manufacturer of embedded system solutions. I hope that this project will be a success for both the consumer and seller as it looks promising right now.

The co-founder and CEO of SunContract is Gregor Novak, not Gregor O. Novak. This name combination is pretty common in Europe. Anyway, here is the LinkedIn profile of the SunContract CEO.

Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

I like the vision of sunContract's that support the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable energy by digitalization of electricity, with this much energy we can use and we take advantage of especially the suncontract offers the purchase of electrical energy through the suncontract energy pool. That is very unusual for me.
LuffyDMonkey

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:22:59 AM

I like the vision of sunContract's that support the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable energy by digitalization of electricity, with this much energy we can use and we take advantage of especially the suncontract offers the purchase of electrical energy through the suncontract energy pool. That is very unusual for me.
I like also the vision of the SunContract. You have a point men, they are supporting the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable enery. This project is the no. 1 need of our society.
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

I like also the vision of the SunContract. You have a point men, they are supporting the global self-sufficient energy community based on renewable enery. This project is the no. 1 need of our society.
I believe that the vision of your project is true. I believe also that your mission is to distribute energy by using renewable resources with a very cheap amount. I hope that your project will become successful.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

I believe that the vision of your project is true. I believe also that your mission is to distribute energy by using renewable resources with a very cheap amount. I hope that your project will become successful.
Having a very cheap amount of the said resources really helps a lot, I have red the info and was so excited in the next days, I'll buy some token before its too late. It is a great innovation and indeed a great project as well, I saw the vision and its objective and I can say that it will really success.
MiguelTheMVP

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

We need to believe that this project have a great future that can become successful. We need to have strong hope that this project will not fail and become a wonderful project.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

Translated version of the ANN to Filipino language is already posted in the Philippines subforum. Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1939400.0
I also sent a pm. Thank you and goodluck to the project.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

having just 1 escrow is not enough.

You should get a minimum of three escrows that are well known within the crypto community.

correct, trusting 1 user with large amount of money isn't a good idea, I'm not saying that one escrow will run with the money but choosing 3 people to act as escrow is way much better and safer for all of us
LuffyDMonkey

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:06:48 PM

Having a very cheap amount of the said resources really helps a lot, I have red the info and was so excited in the next days, I'll buy some token before its too late. It is a great innovation and indeed a great project as well, I saw the vision and its objective and I can say that it will really success.
Yeah you're correct that having a very cheap amount can really helps a lot. All of the investors are now excited to buy many coins. I'm also excited to invest my money to buy tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: