Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

This seems to be really really nice project. But promotion on Facebook is also one of the best ways to promote an object. Also you can use other social platforms for promotion also
Yeah this is very nice project. You have a good point that promotion in different social media makes attract many investor to invest in this project. I hope this SunContract will have a facebook campaign.
By performing a facebook campaign you can have many investors. There are now many users of facebook. By promoting this project in the facebook I know it will be a good way to make progress.

Facebook has a large number of people connected and being started a Facebook campaign will mean to attract a lot more number of people. But things should not be rushed. A proper planing will surely produce good results.
Yeah you're right. Planning is really need before you take a action. I hope that SunContract will have a plan to make a facebook campaign. It is really good for the project if they create a facebook campaign.

For now we have:
•   Signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936212.0
•   Twitter campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936101.msg19224582#msg19224582

If there will be any other campaign, we will let you know.

this two bounty campaign are the most effective way to promote and to inform the community about this incoming project i guess the rest would be taking care of those people behind, as we understand the good intention of your coin we just needed to expose more and more information regarding to the  plan and success will follow keep it up dev team.
Yeah you're right. This bounty campaign and the twitter campaign is very effective for their to promote this wonderful project. The good purpose of this project is will become a asset for this project.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:22:50 PM

This is a very awesome innovative project to behold. I am so happy being a part of this. How can one really be a full part of this project now at its initial stage not just about the campaign? I foresee this going very big!
When you want to be part of this project then you just need to get it developing. Decentralized Energy Market may be new for many people today, so we can commit ourselves to educating others about it. This is an amazing project that needs tremendous support anyway.
You are right, and of course to be part of this you also to keep updated in everything especially when you are investor and keep sharing its goodness, this is really a very interesting project that we could have so never missed this chance.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:58:18 PM

When will the ICO begin? I eagerly awaited the latest information about this ICO.
The token sale will start in June. Exact date will be announced in the BitcoinTalk thread soon. You can also subscribe to our mailing list at suncontract.org for updates.
Ow I'm happy to hear that. This month now the releasing of the token. I hope that I many investor will buy this token because of the wonderful purpose of the project.
Just keep an eye on suncontract  twitter page to keep updated on upcoming news coming from devs.
Or just go to the mainsite of suncontract ,to know when will be the token sale.
LuffyDMonkey

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:49:16 PM

This is a very awesome innovative project to behold. I am so happy being a part of this. How can one really be a full part of this project now at its initial stage not just about the campaign? I foresee this going very big!
When you want to be part of this project then you just need to get it developing. Decentralized Energy Market may be new for many people today, so we can commit ourselves to educating others about it. This is an amazing project that needs tremendous support anyway.
You are right, and of course to be part of this you also to keep updated in everything especially when you are investor and keep sharing its goodness, this is really a very interesting project that we could have so never missed this chance.
This is a good opportunity to make an investment to this wonderful project. The good purposes of this project keeps a brilliant in the eye of many investors.
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

When will the ICO begin? I eagerly awaited the latest information about this ICO.
The token sale will start in June. Exact date will be announced in the BitcoinTalk thread soon. You can also subscribe to our mailing list at suncontract.org for updates.
Ow I'm happy to hear that. This month now the releasing of the token. I hope that I many investor will buy this token because of the wonderful purpose of the project.
Just keep an eye on suncontract  twitter page to keep updated on upcoming news coming from devs.
Or just go to the mainsite of suncontract ,to know when will be the token sale.
Thanks for the good information. As a investor I'm now very excited to the token sale. I really wanna invest my money in this amazing project. Even though there is a risk, I really want to try.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:04:58 PM

This seems to be really really nice project. But promotion on Facebook is also one of the best ways to promote an object. Also you can use other social platforms for promotion also
Yeah this is very nice project. You have a good point that promotion in different social media makes attract many investor to invest in this project. I hope this SunContract will have a facebook campaign.
By performing a facebook campaign you can have many investors. There are now many users of facebook. By promoting this project in the facebook I know it will be a good way to make progress.

majority crypto user like this use twitter if compare facebook
so efective twitter campaign in promotion
MiguelTheMVP

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:34:28 PM

Yeah. I read a lot about the twitter campaign. They say there are more crypto user in twitter but there are also crypto user in facebook. That is a good idea if they will create a facebook campaign.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:34:43 PM

Yeah. I read a lot about the twitter campaign. They say there are more crypto user in twitter but there are also crypto user in facebook. That is a good idea if they will create a facebook campaign.

both platforms can be used to easily reach the targeted audience and potential investors and i honestly think this project will be an easy success  because one way  or another we all need energy the only task at hand is getting word out about Suncontract to get the ball rolling
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:33:28 PM

In the OP it still show as coming soon for the timing of ICO. I have searched on this forum and stay more on this forum if anyone have any news about the start up from any other platform or from any of their social media then please inform me. I do not want to miss the chance to participate in the start week.
LuffyDMonkey

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:37:43 AM

both platforms can be used to easily reach the targeted audience and potential investors and i honestly think this project will be an easy success  because one way  or another we all need energy the only task at hand is getting word out about Suncontract to get the ball rolling
Yeah that is the reason why many people want to have a social media campaign this wonderful project. By using the social medi campaign is good to the project to become popular.
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:59:49 AM

I'm now really excited to the day that the token will release. I know it will be a good opportunity if I will invest because I know this project have a good pirpose in our environment and in our community.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:24:52 AM

I'm now really excited to the day that the token will release. I know it will be a good opportunity if I will invest because I know this project have a good pirpose in our environment and in our community.

The idea is pretty unique and haven't heard any coin that is linked with the Energy market before.

We don't know when the ICO will start but I think that these weeks that is going to happen.

As there will be 1 Billion SNC then I'm just speculating that the price will be from tens of satoshis up to hundreds of satoshis.
MiguelTheMVP

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:40:32 AM

The idea is pretty unique and haven't heard any coin that is linked with the Energy market before.

We don't know when the ICO will start but I think that these weeks that is going to happen.

As there will be 1 Billion SNC then I'm just speculating that the price will be from tens of satoshis up to hundreds of satoshis.
I'm expecting that the prive of the 1 SNC token will be equal to 1000 satoshis. I know it will be a good start to earn a lot of money if you invest in this amazing project. I will risk my money in this project.
Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:50:32 AM

SunContract is an amazing project, complete because it has many gifts, ranging from twitter campaign, signature campaign and more. Certainly many people will be interested in this project and are very happy to participate in this project. Very good and super cool .. Success #SunContract
I'm also very happy to participate in this project. It will become popular because of the different social media campaign that connected in your project. I know by that way many investor will invest in your project.

I'm sure the SunContract ICO will finish quickly before the specified timeout. Let's take part in ICO masters, so that results in getting more leverage.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:00:11 AM

I'm sure the SunContract ICO will finish quickly before the specified timeout. Let's take part in ICO masters, so that results in getting more leverage.
Yes, when considering the potential growth of the resources to which this project is going to deal, I am too very much sure that more crypto people will be interested in investing with it. Any project which are dealing natural energy sources will be having unlimited potential to grow rapidly. Solar energy must be similar kind without any doubts.
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 08:55:34 AM

the energy market is very demanding. Decentralised Energy Market is a great idea, but do you think that can be a trouble that is in many countries energy market under government control and very limited for new providers. Whether you researched how many countries can support this project?
We are aware that every government is somewhat unique as far as the energy sector is concerned, that is why we'll first focus on countries, where we are most knowledgeable of energy policy framework. We plan to be present in several EU countries, for instance in Slovenia, Austria, Germany and also in some Middle Eastern countries like UAE (Dubai), Jordan and Turkey. Some jurisdictions could be covered without changing their existing regulatory framework for project implementation at the moment, and we will prepare to enter any other markets in the future.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

Why does suncontract just bounty campaign on twitter only? When viewed from the average use of social media everyday, facebook has millions of active members every day from various countries
Because people who interested on crypto mostly using twitter than facebook , also twitter has been used for promoting ICO and new crypto project long time ago, it such a better place for promoting something that people who interested on your product are assemble out there. Facebook might be a good choice though but i think it depends on social marketing team of suncontract project to enclose facebook as their social campaign i think they just prefer to promote on twitter instead of using facebook.

Make no mistake facebook now become one of the media for promotion ICO not just twitter only, lots of ICO in bitcointalk using facebook media guys Smiley
Yes my friend you're right but like i said above i just feel like that their team prefer to promote this project on twitter instead of promoting on facebook. However it's not a bad idea, i personally will suport them to held fb campaign like you've just said facebook is a good choice for promoting ico, but i highly recommend to use fb ads since this is the efective way, only people who interested on bitcoin or cryptocurrency will see your ads.

Anyway seems like our signcamps are going perfectly, yeah there's someone pm'ed me that he was interested to join this project and asked me about some questions that i couldn't answer, so i assist him to this thread in order to ask those questions since there is no official thread link on my sign, i think they should put link of this thread on our sign, just my suggestion.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:24:50 AM

I'm expecting that the prive of the 1 SNC token will be equal to 1000 satoshis. I know it will be a good start to earn a lot of money if you invest in this amazing project. I will risk my money in this project.
1000 sat at least seems reasonable at first..it will have a cap of almost 20m$ if it will be like that, I think it will do good to start the project and help it grow more and more while developing.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

the energy market is very demanding. Decentralised Energy Market is a great idea, but do you think that can be a trouble that is in many countries energy market under government control and very limited for new providers. Whether you researched how many countries can support this project?
We are aware that every government is somewhat unique as far as the energy sector is concerned, that is why we'll first focus on countries, where we are most knowledgeable of energy policy framework. We plan to be present in several EU countries, for instance in Slovenia, Austria, Germany and also in some Middle Eastern countries like UAE (Dubai), Jordan and Turkey. Some jurisdictions could be covered without changing their existing regulatory framework for project implementation at the moment, and we will prepare to enter any other markets in the future.
That seems really going with well determined way.
I believe just working with 10% of world countries itself will bring lot of growth potential to this project. Now, so excited to participate into ICO. Already allocated some big amount of bitcoins for this. I am also looking forward on any possible bonuses for early buyers.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:21:25 PM

yes people are here too much excited and really waiting for the moment. i think this is going to be the superb ICO. i myself never like to miss the opportunity and waiting for the time very eagerly. i am hopeful that it will really be a very good experience for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: