Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165411 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

the energy market is very demanding. Decentralised Energy Market is a great idea, but do you think that can be a trouble that is in many countries energy market under government control and very limited for new providers. Whether you researched how many countries can support this project?
We are aware that every government is somewhat unique as far as the energy sector is concerned, that is why we'll first focus on countries, where we are most knowledgeable of energy policy framework. We plan to be present in several EU countries, for instance in Slovenia, Austria, Germany and also in some Middle Eastern countries like UAE (Dubai), Jordan and Turkey. Some jurisdictions could be covered without changing their existing regulatory framework for project implementation at the moment, and we will prepare to enter any other markets in the future.
That seems really going with well determined way.
I believe just working with 10% of world countries itself will bring lot of growth potential to this project. Now, so excited to participate into ICO. Already allocated some big amount of bitcoins for this. I am also looking forward on any possible bonuses for early buyers.
this project belong to the future, so it is expected that people will take more interest in this project, they just need to continue their struggle and let people aware about this project and signature campaign is a part of their mobilization, hope this project will also give good opportunities to its holder to get good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:00:27 PM

We are aware that every government is somewhat unique as far as the energy sector is concerned, that is why we'll first focus on countries, where we are most knowledgeable of energy policy framework. We plan to be present in several EU countries, for instance in Slovenia, Austria, Germany and also in some Middle Eastern countries like UAE (Dubai), Jordan and Turkey. Some jurisdictions could be covered without changing their existing regulatory framework for project implementation at the moment, and we will prepare to enter any other markets in the future.

I'm wondering how could you join in the EU countries especially in Germany where its one of the strongest country in EU and probably in the world, I'm interested in details how could SunContract revolutionize the energy market in these countries. Maybe it's better to start in a small country and see how things goes before expanding to others!
LuffyDMonkey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:05:57 PM

I'm sure the SunContract ICO will finish quickly before the specified timeout. Let's take part in ICO masters, so that results in getting more leverage.
Yes, when considering the potential growth of the resources to which this project is going to deal, I am too very much sure that more crypto people will be interested in investing with it. Any project which are dealing natural energy sources will be having unlimited potential to grow rapidly. Solar energy must be similar kind without any doubts.
Yes you're correct. Many people now in this world are now want the electricity that came from the renewable energy. That is exactly performing by the SunContract. They are creating a wonderful project.
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:27:01 PM

the energy market is very demanding. Decentralised Energy Market is a great idea, but do you think that can be a trouble that is in many countries energy market under government control and very limited for new providers. Whether you researched how many countries can support this project?
That seems really going with well determined way.
I believe just working with 10% of world countries itself will bring lot of growth potential to this project. Now, so excited to participate into ICO. Already allocated some big amount of bitcoins for this. I am also looking forward on any possible bonuses for early buyers.
this project belong to the future, so it is expected that people will take more interest in this project, they just need to continue their struggle and let people aware about this project and signature campaign is a part of their mobilization, hope this project will also give good opportunities to its holder to get good profit.
We need to cooperate to this project to help this project to become successful. I know also this is a good opportunity to participate and invest in this project for us to earn a lot.
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

Interesting project I hope a success in this project but also a lot of important features are missing in post but I guess this is really again a good opportunities for many investors to invest and gain cashback in there profit. I guess this project will be finish quickly to success.
JGoRed

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

This is an interesting project. Has it been tested yet with real electricity or is it just being released to be used by whoever?
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

Why does suncontract just bounty campaign on twitter only? When viewed from the average use of social media everyday, facebook has millions of active members every day from various countries
Because people who interested on crypto mostly using twitter than facebook , also twitter has been used for promoting ICO and new crypto project long time ago, it such a better place for promoting something that people who interested on your product are assemble out there. Facebook might be a good choice though but i think it depends on social marketing team of suncontract project to enclose facebook as their social campaign i think they just prefer to promote on twitter instead of using facebook.

Make no mistake facebook now become one of the media for promotion ICO not just twitter only, lots of ICO in bitcointalk using facebook media guys Smiley
Yes my friend you're right but like i said above i just feel like that their team prefer to promote this project on twitter instead of promoting on facebook. However it's not a bad idea, i personally will suport them to held fb campaign like you've just said facebook is a good choice for promoting ico, but i highly recommend to use fb ads since this is the efective way, only people who interested on bitcoin or cryptocurrency will see your ads.

Anyway seems like our signcamps are going perfectly, yeah there's someone pm'ed me that he was interested to join this project and asked me about some questions that i couldn't answer, so i assist him to this thread in order to ask those questions since there is no official thread link on my sign, i think they should put link of this thread on our sign, just my suggestion.
Your suggestion is very amazing. I hope that the SunContract will apply this suggestion in their project. By applying this suggestion their project will become more popular.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:12:15 PM

I'm waiting for information about ico, hoping they will soon start ico. I also believe this will definitely be a successful project because their idea is wonderful, a project on the energy market, next is the technology they use, ethereum blockchain technology, usually I see projects based on ethereum technology are successful and very powerful development, in addition, they use the manager is Yahoo, I can say the projects invited him as a manager are very successful. Hopefully the project will be as successful as I thought

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
LuffyDMonkey

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:17:14 PM

Interesting project I hope a success in this project but also a lot of important features are missing in post but I guess this is really again a good opportunities for many investors to invest and gain cashback in there profit. I guess this project will be finish quickly to success.
I know our hope will become true in the near future. This project is starting in a very good way. I know that the member of the SunContract are having  a dedication to have a successful project.
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

I know our hope will become true in the near future. This project is starting in a very good way. I know that the member of the SunContract are having  a dedication to have a successful project.
Yeah you are right bro. They team are composed of talented and person and well educated person. I know that they will become successful because of the member that they have.
Salazarian

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:18:52 PM

I'm sure the SunContract ICO will finish quickly before the specified timeout. Let's take part in ICO masters, so that results in getting more leverage.
Yes, when considering the potential growth of the resources to which this project is going to deal, I am too very much sure that more crypto people will be interested in investing with it. Any project which are dealing natural energy sources will be having unlimited potential to grow rapidly. Solar energy must be similar kind without any doubts.
Yes you're correct. Many people now in this world are now want the electricity that came from the renewable energy. That is exactly performing by the SunContract. They are creating a wonderful project.
in most of the backward countries electricity is a big problem. they have shortage of electricity and then cannot even fulfill the need of their county to provide them electricity. therefore they are no looking for such sources of electricity which are more cheaper and easily available so they have more chances in such countries to become succeeded and more popular.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:40:01 PM

I'm wondering how could you join in the EU countries especially in Germany where its one of the strongest country in EU and probably in the world, I'm interested in details how could SunContract revolutionize the energy market in these countries. Maybe it's better to start in a small country and see how things goes before expanding to others!
No wonders as any country will show interest for extending their renewable energy resources when there will be constant demand from industries and also many countries are shutting down their atomic plants as solar energy kind of resources are available with no hazards and cost effectively. I too love to hear more about future plans from devs.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:44:23 PM

No wonders as any country will show interest for extending their renewable energy resources when there will be constant demand from industries and also many countries are shutting down their atomic plants as solar energy kind of resources are available with no hazards and cost effectively. I too love to hear more about future plans from devs.

Would also appreciate if you guys present the idea in India, though it is not easy to execute in a country like India due to the existing legal requirements. Solar energy is all set to revolutionize man-kinds dependence for energy in future. And love if a decentralized app like SunContract plays an important part in it.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

in most of the backward countries electricity is a big problem. they have shortage of electricity and then cannot even fulfill the need of their county to provide them electricity. therefore they are no looking for such sources of electricity which are more cheaper and easily available so they have more chances in such countries to become succeeded and more popular.
Like in our country many people in my country is always have a problem in our electricity. Because there is only one company in my country that supplying electricity. I hope this project will go to my country to build this project.
LuffyDMonkey

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:03:54 PM

Like in our country many people in my country is always have a problem in our electricity. Because there is only one company in my country that supplying electricity. I hope this project will go to my country to build this project.
I hope that your country will reach by the SunContract. I know the project of sun contract is really helpful in our nature. This is the reason why many investors want to invest in the SunContract.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:28:58 PM

i like this PROJECT because the vision and Opportunity of this project is GOOD and helpful to others
keep it up i wish this project will be successful ... more POWER
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:38:01 PM

i like this PROJECT because the vision and Opportunity of this project is GOOD and helpful to others

Yeah that is true that the vision and the mission of the project is really good. They are giving us a wonderful opportunity to participate in this campaign. I 'm really happy that I'm one of the lucky person that chosen to cooperate in this campaign.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:40:01 PM

I hope that your country will reach by the SunContract. I know the project of sun contract is really helpful in our nature. This is the reason why many investors want to invest in the SunContract.
i think suncontract  will be more successful in such countries where electricity is  a big problem. i will give example of Pakistan, where electricity is really a big problem, almost 10 hour they spend life without electricity, their government cannot supply electricity to their users, i think sun contract sould visit there. they have more opportunities there.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:08:47 PM

Yeah that is true that the vision and the mission of the project is really good. They are giving us a wonderful opportunity to participate in this campaign. I 'm really happy that I'm one of the lucky person that chosen to cooperate in this campaign.
yes that is right the version and mission of the project is superb. they are really working too hard and hope that if they will continue with the same struggle i am sure that they will get much more success in future.
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:56:46 PM

Yes, no doubt this is the most innovatory cryptocurrency project I have read so far this year.
SunContract project's vision deserves 10on10. This project redefines the concept of energy and most interestingly project pre-handedly provides usability of SNC tokens as mean of buying electricity for energy pool. This is something all coins these days miss, zero utility. But SunContract has removed this deficiency, I will be surely following this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: