Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:32:23 PM

I'm sure the SunContract ICO will finish quickly before the specified timeout. Let's take part in ICO masters, so that results in getting more leverage.
Yes, when considering the potential growth of the resources to which this project is going to deal, I am too very much sure that more crypto people will be interested in investing with it. Any project which are dealing natural energy sources will be having unlimited potential to grow rapidly. Solar energy must be similar kind without any doubts.
Yes you're correct. Many people now in this world are now want the electricity that came from the renewable energy. That is exactly performing by the SunContract. They are creating a wonderful project.
in most of the backward countries electricity is a big problem. they have shortage of electricity and then cannot even fulfill the need of their county to provide them electricity. therefore they are no looking for such sources of electricity which are more cheaper and easily available so they have more chances in such countries to become succeeded and more popular.
Like in our country many people in my country is always have a problem in our electricity. Because there is only one company in my country that supplying electricity. I hope this project will go to my country to build this project.
I hope that your country will reach by the SunContract. I know the project of sun contract is really helpful in our nature. This is the reason why many investors want to invest in the SunContract.
i think suncontract  will be more successful in such countries where electricity is  a big problem. i will give example of Pakistan, where electricity is really a big problem, almost 10 hour they spend life without electricity, their government cannot supply electricity to their users, i think sun contract sould visit there. they have more opportunities there.
Electricity is the problem is almost all of the countries. In some countries the rate of the electricity is very high and there many people find it hard to afford and in some countries it is not available in much amount that all of the citizens get the electricity. That project is a superb way to show people that how to get electricity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

i like this PROJECT because the vision and Opportunity of this project is GOOD and helpful to others
keep it up i wish this project will be successful ... more POWER

Yeah that is true that the vision and the mission of the project is really good. They are giving us a wonderful opportunity to participate in this campaign. I 'm really happy that I'm one of the lucky person that chosen to cooperate in this campaign.
yes that is right the version and mission of the project is superb. they are really working too hard and hope that if they will continue with the same struggle i am sure that they will get much more success in future.
I also believe that this project will be a super project and they will get the success. I am thinking to invest in that project when the ICO start and it is sure that the value of their token will increase very high and we will earn a bigger profit from that project.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

I'm sure the SunContract ICO will finish quickly before the specified timeout. Let's take part in ICO masters, so that results in getting more leverage.
Yes, when considering the potential growth of the resources to which this project is going to deal, I am too very much sure that more crypto people will be interested in investing with it. Any project which are dealing natural energy sources will be having unlimited potential to grow rapidly. Solar energy must be similar kind without any doubts.
Yes you're correct. Many people now in this world are now want the electricity that came from the renewable energy. That is exactly performing by the SunContract. They are creating a wonderful project.
in most of the backward countries electricity is a big problem. they have shortage of electricity and then cannot even fulfill the need of their county to provide them electricity. therefore they are no looking for such sources of electricity which are more cheaper and easily available so they have more chances in such countries to become succeeded and more popular.
Like in our country many people in my country is always have a problem in our electricity. Because there is only one company in my country that supplying electricity. I hope this project will go to my country to build this project.
I hope that your country will reach by the SunContract. I know the project of sun contract is really helpful in our nature. This is the reason why many investors want to invest in the SunContract.
i think suncontract  will be more successful in such countries where electricity is  a big problem. i will give example of Pakistan, where electricity is really a big problem, almost 10 hour they spend life without electricity, their government cannot supply electricity to their users, i think sun contract sould visit there. they have more opportunities there.
Electricity is the problem is almost all of the countries. In some countries the rate of the electricity is very high and there many people find it hard to afford and in some countries it is not available in much amount that all of the citizens get the electricity. That project is a superb way to show people that how to get electricity.
In some developed countries the electricity is not much problem because they are also getting the electricity from solar panels but many countries cannot afford to set up all the things that is why they face that problems. Suncontract is I think cam to solve the issue and they will give benefits to many people.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:56:45 PM

i like this PROJECT because the vision and Opportunity of this project is GOOD and helpful to others

Yeah that is true that the vision and the mission of the project is really good. They are giving us a wonderful opportunity to participate in this campaign. I 'm really happy that I'm one of the lucky person that chosen to cooperate in this campaign.
yes that is right the version and mission of the project is superb. they are really working too hard and hope that if they will continue with the same struggle i am sure that they will get much more success in future.
I also believe that this project will be a super project and they will get the success. I am thinking to invest in that project when the ICO start and it is sure that the value of their token will increase very high and we will earn a bigger profit from that project.
in fact there is good planning behind the project which is introducing the project in a good way, the popularity of the project is increasing from time to time. people are now showing their interested in ICO and this will be the ever best ICO with much more success.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:10:56 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 08:28:30 PM by Zenithar

yes that is a fact that the rate of electricity is out of the control of the consumers, they cannot afford to pay the bell and most of the time their electricity is cutoff due to non payment of the bill. i think the solar panels are the one time investment, and after that you do not have to pay any bill. you can use electricity that are generated from these panels are totally free.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:33:24 PM

We are aware that every government is somewhat unique as far as the energy sector is concerned, that is why we'll first focus on countries, where we are most knowledgeable of energy policy framework. We plan to be present in several EU countries, for instance in Slovenia, Austria, Germany and also in some Middle Eastern countries like UAE (Dubai), Jordan and Turkey. Some jurisdictions could be covered without changing their existing regulatory framework for project implementation at the moment, and we will prepare to enter any other markets in the future.

I'm wondering how could you join in the EU countries especially in Germany where its one of the strongest country in EU and probably in the world, I'm interested in details how could SunContract revolutionize the energy market in these countries. Maybe it's better to start in a small country and see how things goes before expanding to others!
No wonders as any country will show interest for extending their renewable energy resources when there will be constant demand from industries and also many countries are shutting down their atomic plants as solar energy kind of resources are available with no hazards and cost effectively. I too love to hear more about future plans from devs.

Would also appreciate if you guys present the idea in India, though it is not easy to execute in a country like India due to the existing legal requirements. Solar energy is all set to revolutionize man-kinds dependence for energy in future. And love if a decentralized app like SunContract plays an important part in it.
the project management may also have idea about that. there are so many backward countries like Afghanistan who do not have a single dam to produce electricity. they already have good idea about the solar panal system, so the sun contract can manage to visit the area, i think their project will also be more successful there.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:40:41 PM

We are aware that every government is somewhat unique as far as the energy sector is concerned, that is why we'll first focus on countries, where we are most knowledgeable of energy policy framework. We plan to be present in several EU countries, for instance in Slovenia, Austria, Germany and also in some Middle Eastern countries like UAE (Dubai), Jordan and Turkey. Some jurisdictions could be covered without changing their existing regulatory framework for project implementation at the moment, and we will prepare to enter any other markets in the future.

I'm wondering how could you join in the EU countries especially in Germany where its one of the strongest country in EU and probably in the world, I'm interested in details how could SunContract revolutionize the energy market in these countries. Maybe it's better to start in a small country and see how things goes before expanding to others!
No wonders as any country will show interest for extending their renewable energy resources when there will be constant demand from industries and also many countries are shutting down their atomic plants as solar energy kind of resources are available with no hazards and cost effectively. I too love to hear more about future plans from devs.

Would also appreciate if you guys present the idea in India, though it is not easy to execute in a country like India due to the existing legal requirements. Solar energy is all set to revolutionize man-kinds dependence for energy in future. And love if a decentralized app like SunContract plays an important part in it.
the project management may also have idea about that. there are so many backward countries like Afghanistan who do not have a single dam to produce electricity. they already have good idea about the solar panal system, so the sun contract can manage to visit the area, i think their project will also be more successful there.
If that project is also going to help these countries then i am sure that many people will like that project and everyone will support that project and they will get a huge profit for starting the project.
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 09:15:37 PM

I must say this is a very unique idea, especially the concept of 5d (decentralization). Interested in this project too, I have also shared it with my friends lets see the future. I hope it will not let us down.

Do you have something for the countries who are really backward in these kind of things? What do you guys have for them? Really wanna know!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:44:12 PM

I must say this is a very unique idea, especially the concept of 5d (decentralization). Interested in this project too, I have also shared it with my friends lets see the future. I hope it will not let us down.

Do you have something for the countries who are really backward in these kind of things? What do you guys have for them? Really wanna know!
yes the project is a unique and that quality is going to make it more successful . i am sure that very soon the project will be introduce in all over the world. but almost all the countries may show interest in it, as they want to save the natural resource, which they are using for generating electricity, on other side the project may be generating a very cheap electricity, because there is only one time investment on its installation.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:45:11 PM

That is really a unique idea. I am seeing a number of projects come everyday but a benefit like this project is not coming in any other project. They are a group of genius people and their project will give benefits to people and will give more energy to people and industries.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:56:07 PM

That is really a unique idea. I am seeing a number of projects come everyday but a benefit like this project is not coming in any other project. They are a group of genius people and their project will give benefits to people and will give more energy to people and industries.
If that project get success and the developers continue to work on project with hard work then it will solve a bigger problem of the world as we all know that the world is passing through energy crises especially the energy of electricity which is the fuel of most of the world.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:59:29 PM

If that project is also going to help these countries then i am sure that many people will like that project and everyone will support that project and they will get a huge profit for starting the project.
The project is here with a best idea. Many people want projects like that to get success and I know that many investors will invest in that project and many people for the sake of support invest with them as nowadays all of the people of the world want to get electricity from the sun which will be cheap for them.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:44:09 PM

If that project get success and the developers continue to work on project with hard work then it will solve a bigger problem of the world as we all know that the world is passing through energy crises especially the energy of electricity which is the fuel of most of the world.
Great project I guess but still they need to develop more about this project and also some missing information in the project and in the post I hope this project get successful goodluck to the campaign that Is happening also I hope many investore invest in your project.
LuffyDMonkey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:17:58 AM

You're very correct. The awesomeness of the vision and the opportunity of the this project is good that can help our community and our nature. I wish also that this projevt will be successful in the future.
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:26:24 AM

This project is really interesting. I hope that this project will reach my country. The team of the SunContract is really amazing they come up to build a wonderful projevt like this. I hope it will continue in the future.
lrntox

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:29:21 AM

Sounds like an environmental protection project that I think is a good project
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:10:04 AM

Yes, no doubt this is the most innovatory cryptocurrency project I have read so far this year.
SunContract project's vision deserves 10on10. This project redefines the concept of energy and most interestingly project pre-handedly provides usability of SNC tokens as mean of buying electricity for energy pool. This is something all coins these days miss, zero utility. But SunContract has removed this deficiency, I will be surely following this project.

For sure this SunContract is really deserve to become most brilliant token in the cryptocurrency. The purpose is really good and it is the real reason why the SunContract will become successful.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:19:02 AM

I'm very confident there will be a lot of big investors interested in this project, because SunContract has the goal of contributing to greater independence in terms of energy, finance, mobility and certainly decentralized. This is a very brilliant idea and I'm very sure this project will be 100% successful.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LuffyDMonkey

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:28:53 AM

I like to also suggest that you reach my country. In the Philippines solar energy is very catchy in the eyes of many investor. I hope that the SunContract accept my suggestion.
NatsuDragneel

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:44:24 AM

I'm very confident there will be a lot of big investors interested in this project, because SunContract has the goal of contributing to greater independence in terms of energy, finance, mobility and certainly decentralized. This is a very brilliant idea and I'm very sure this project will be 100% successful.
I'm also expecting that the project will be become successful. I know there are more a lot of investor that will start to invest in this wonderful project. The SunContract is really interesting.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: