Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165444 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:40:44 AM

This is a project out of the ordinary that we see around here and really backed with a proposed project that will make people happy. I have actually saw a project like this in the news and was marvelled on how far they could achieved with something like that but with this I believe it is possible and like others, countries with defeciency in power generation should be attracted first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:36:37 PM

Nice concept with a finite number of tokens can offer and I can say that this project has a potential to grow since a lot of people are giving positive feedback and its good opportunity for the investor.
JGoRed

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:44:23 PM

Thats true i were looking on the last days to get a solar energy panel, but the price of it is very big, even if i do sell some energy to my currently provider its an investment i will recover into 6-10 years, and i dont know if i will still the same place where i do live. I really hope this project can grow and reach all countries, being able to purchase equipement with bitcoin would be amazing as well.
Yea, the problem is that Solar panels are really expensive, and if the government tries to subsidize them then everybody pays for them. Perhaps at some point soon we’ll have some more advanced technology that allows us to have a more efficient system for home-generated power other than a regular generator.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

Yea, the problem is that Solar panels are really expensive, and if the government tries to subsidize them then everybody pays for them. Perhaps at some point soon we’ll have some more advanced technology that allows us to have a more efficient system for home-generated power other than a regular generator.
I think this is why they are carefully analyzing the ICO parameters. We can stay tuned and wait for further announcements and details.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:20:36 PM

The bounty Campaign was good, i will invest some funds in this project hope it will be gonna success later, loving project to care the mother earth, also to give profit for those people here in forum Cheesy Godbless this project.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:08:14 PM

welcome new team ,, i hope with that team can make this project will success, and hope ico started ... i think this project good for the future but must seriously to work and make new inovasion ,, 
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

I think the idea is very very brilliant. I am waiting for ICO to join this amazing project. Long term investment will very very profitable. I also think this project may increase the use of green energy which means a better world.
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:07:35 PM

This project is definitely increasing every single day. It's great to come here and see so many positive comments regarding this service.

I am definitely sticking around and I'll be waiting on the ICO.

Best of luck.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:36:38 PM

Decetralized Energy Market of SunContract this project of SunContract not for only signature campaign this project is good for investing also and Energy Market.

Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

Decetralized Energy Market of SunContract this project of SunContract not for only signature campaign this project is good for investing also and Energy Market.

Well yeah your right this campaign SunContract is not only for campaigns but also for investment, energy is important in our society and our generation today and having the chance to invest on energy market and be able to joined the campaign is a great opportunity. I know this campaign will be successful and will grow more in the future.  Wink
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:00:41 PM

Well yeah your right this campaign SunContract is not only for campaigns but also for investment, energy is important in our society and our generation today and having the chance to invest on energy market and be able to joined the campaign is a great opportunity. I know this campaign will be successful and will grow more in the future.  Wink

And the demand for the energy increasing every second. Which make this project more valuable. Investing energy market is good but investing energy market with crypto is much more better
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:36:38 AM

Thats true i were looking on the last days to get a solar energy panel, but the price of it is very big, even if i do sell some energy to my currently provider its an investment i will recover into 6-10 years, and i dont know if i will still the same place where i do live. I really hope this project can grow and reach all countries, being able to purchase equipement with bitcoin would be amazing as well.

the most important factor of the solar panels is their efficiency. if they are efficient enough to produce a considerable amount of energy from sun during the daylight then any price would be acceptable. and the problem will always be the fact that they can only work during daylight. so nights and cloudy days are like putting the business on pause.

Only Bitcoin
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

We are on the same boat my friend. Solar panel is still expensive to my country and if this project will become successful in the future, globally, we can all benefit from it specially if it is available to the masses.

That is right, we are not the only one who will be having a benefit from these project, but our environment also. We are having a good source of electricity, and we are also maintaining the beauty of our Mother Earth. I just hope that these project will be successful like other projects that Sir Yahoo handled.

Even when this campaign becomes successful, we definitely did not do anything to "preserve" the Earth's resources. Why? Because regardless if this campaign existed or not, there will still be people doing dynamite fishing, deforestation, illegal logging, or simply just polluting the whole country because of the huge factories that they have made.

SunContract was just made so we can buy energy online using the blockchain technology. What's up with all these solar panel thing? Obviously they are not going to ship you solar panels, and they surely are not going to make their own electricity grid all over the world. This project will probably just have partnerships on electric companies as mentioned in the OP.

So all your "save mother Earth" and "Solar panels are expensive" dramas are invalid. You will be paying the same amount of money, to the same people, but just with a different currency online.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
HodlFroever

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:53:28 AM

Interesting concept to compete with new energy providers, or middle men, such as ohmconnect. Will do some more research into this
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:37:47 PM

Hi have you decided any accurate date for crowdfund because i see everywhere it is mentioned token sale in june 2017.
SunContract

Activity: 562

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:03:13 PM

Hello everyone,

we would like to apologize to community for few questions that we did not answer. We are really busy prepairing everything for the ICO and launch of the project. We are putting all the effort we can to start crowdsale at the end of June. Please stay tunned for more info on that matter.

Thank you for all great support you show us!

SunContract

Activity: 562

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

We are on the same boat my friend. Solar panel is still expensive to my country and if this project will become successful in the future, globally, we can all benefit from it specially if it is available to the masses.

That is right, we are not the only one who will be having a benefit from these project, but our environment also. We are having a good source of electricity, and we are also maintaining the beauty of our Mother Earth. I just hope that these project will be successful like other projects that Sir Yahoo handled.

Even when this campaign becomes successful, we definitely did not do anything to "preserve" the Earth's resources. Why? Because regardless if this campaign existed or not, there will still be people doing dynamite fishing, deforestation, illegal logging, or simply just polluting the whole country because of the huge factories that they have made.

SunContract was just made so we can buy energy online using the blockchain technology. What's up with all these solar panel thing? Obviously they are not going to ship you solar panels, and they surely are not going to make their own electricity grid all over the world. This project will probably just have partnerships on electric companies as mentioned in the OP.

So all your "save mother Earth" and "Solar panels are expensive" dramas are invalid. You will be paying the same amount of money, to the same people, but just with a different currency online.

SunContract's focus will be on providing local communities with energy from local producers of electricity. If electricity is produced locally then transport on long distances is not necessary. We will try to support local producers that have solar plants or other ways to create energy from sustainable resources.

We know that one one project cannot change whole world. But we thing that we have to start somewhere. So SunContract is not only a project "to sell/buy energy" online on blockchain but is a step towards fairer, cleaner and more sustainable environment.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:11:52 PM

Hello everyone,

we would like to apologize to community for few questions that we did not answer. We are really busy prepairing everything for the ICO and launch of the project. We are putting all the effort we can to start crowdsale at the end of June. Please stay tunned for more info on that matter.

Thanks for the clarification, people keep asking about this, seems like they are too interested on this project and won't lose this opportunity even i've got a pm from somoene asking about this too. Well guys the crowdsale will be start at the end of this month, make sure to join their official slack and don't forget to follow their twitter for more information and updates, goodluck for suncontract i'm waiting for the ico.
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:51:32 AM

Hello everyone,

great, we finally have estimated date of the crowdsale, atleast. I will definitely try to stay updated, I don't wanna miss the chance of entering such a great project like this. about the details, will it be released before the actual start of the crowfsale?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Loganota

Activity: 1764
Merit: 881

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:00:50 AM

I am very excited to start ICO, I believe that the project will be a success from the beginning, I really trust this team. Just seeing them active here in the forum is great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: