Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:35:47 AM

Hello everyone,

we would like to apologize to community for few questions that we did not answer. We are really busy prepairing everything for the ICO and launch of the project. We are putting all the effort we can to start crowdsale at the end of June. Please stay tunned for more info on that matter.

Thank you for all great support you show us!

Thank you sir. I am sure this project will definitely be a great success. Surely many investors will join this project. Given the program on offer is very good. Can not wait to see when the ICO starts.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:40:40 AM

Hi Dev am a little puzzled here if SunContract sore purpose is to Decentralize the Energy Market and probably remove the middleman somewhere along the way doesnt that just transfer the middlemanship to who ever has the energy buying power or holds SNC contract...i know project has a lot to offer than removing middleman/men.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:17:29 AM

Hello everyone,

we would like to apologize to community for few questions that we did not answer. We are really busy prepairing everything for the ICO and launch of the project. We are putting all the effort we can to start crowdsale at the end of June. Please stay tunned for more info on that matter.

I hope ICO suncontract can run well, I understand the busy suncontract before ICO open later, of course if some questions about suncontarct can not be answered one by one. Hopefully this ICO can attract big investors.
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:23:29 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the clarification, people keep asking about this, seems like they are too interested on this project and won't lose this opportunity even i've got a pm from somoene asking about this too. Well guys the crowdsale will be start at the end of this month, make sure to join their official slack and don't forget to follow their twitter for more information and updates, goodluck for suncontract i'm waiting for the ico.

Thanks to all for great support, you are awesome community. If you have any friends who are interested in the project then invite them to slack or to our twitter or our thread here on bitcointalk. We will try to answer all questions.

INVITATION TO OUR SLACK CHANNEL

Hi Dev am a little puzzled here if SunContract sore purpose is to Decentralize the Energy Market and probably remove the middleman somewhere along the way doesnt that just transfer the middlemanship to who ever has the energy buying power or holds SNC contract...i know project has a lot to offer than removing middleman/men.

Yes one of the purposes is to remove middleman because that area is where usually a lot of fees pops up and increase our electricity bill. With blockchain and smart contracts we believe those fees will be much lower. Of course there will still be a system but we want to lower costs of this as much as possible.

Also it is worth noting that renewable energy is becoming cheaper with its development. So we think that with our focus on that energy source our products will become even more competitive against mainstream offerings.

piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:01:18 AM

I think the idea is very very brilliant. I am waiting for ICO to join this amazing project. Long term investment will very very profitable. I also think this project may increase the use of green energy which means a better world.

This project will be a huge contribution to the communities and also will benefits many investor given the staff is so active and supporting to this project not only the campaign will become success but also this projects that will help many things like our environment like what you said "a better world" a better environment can't wait to witness the success of this project
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

We should join the SunContract's slack channel to be updated and get the latest news about it.
When you will organie the ICO? DEV, I have asked a question earlier which is not answered yet can you answer it?

Thanks

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:07:54 AM

We should join the SunContract's slack channel to be updated and get the latest news about it.
When you will organie the ICO? DEV, I have asked a question earlier which is not answered yet can you answer it?

Thanks

Hi,

We are planning to start our ICO in June this year. We cannot release exact date yet because we are still doing some work to be 100% ready.

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:25:41 AM

Thanks

Hi,

We are planning to start our ICO in June this year. We cannot release exact date yet because we are still doing some work to be 100% ready.

You have chosen the different platform for Energy Resources which is crypto related. Then how you are relating both blockchain and Sun contract is there any different platform that you are going to implement.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:51:44 AM

Thanks

Hi,

You have chosen the different platform for Energy Resources which is crypto related. Then how you are relating both blockchain and Sun contract is there any different platform that you are going to implement.

SunContract platform will be built on Ethereum blockchain so there will be only one platform for trading with electricity.

SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:53:46 AM

Awesome announcement for SunContract project. Read on our blog about recent update in SunContract's team.

A warm welcome to new team members

Heruur

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:59:47 AM

Thanks

Hi,

SunContract platform will be built on Ethereum blockchain so there will be only one platform for trading with electricity.

Ok but how the electricity will be sold to the end user ?? Have you plan to work with solarcoin team ?
shycoins

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

pretty good.
suncontract ,good luck to you
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:16:27 AM

Thanks

Hi,

Ok but how the electricity will be sold to the end user ?? Have you plan to work with solarcoin team ?

We are not planning right now to work with Solarcoin because our concept is about trading with energy on platform. We will cooperate with local producers of electricity and as well work with existing partners that we already have. Electric capacity will be offered on trading platform where end-users will be able to buy it for their needs.

Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:56:00 AM

Thanks

Hi,

We are not planning right now to work with Solarcoin because our concept is about trading with energy on platform. We will cooperate with local producers of electricity and as well work with existing partners that we already have. Electric capacity will be offered on trading platform where end-users will be able to buy it for their needs.

are all users even from different countries be able to use this for our needs? i just want to be well informed before i invest some of my money here. Tho I still see this as a good opportunity for us Smiley
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:22:33 PM

Thanks

Hi,

are all users even from different countries be able to use this for our needs? i just want to be well informed before i invest some of my money here. Tho I still see this as a good opportunity for us Smiley

We are working with number of jurisdictions to enable local trading of energy. We started with european countries and our plans are to expend all across the world.

Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:04:17 PM

It seems that many will join the project suncontract, so that later suncontract will be known by the world that combines cypto with energy. I am really looking forward to this project in my country
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

Nice project.I believe your project has a bright future, that your project will be successful soon. You have an interesting project that has the potential to be successful. I know many will support your project. That is a very good work.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:32:49 PM

This project seems to be very interesting.What a nice project youve got there I hope that this project will come to success.Actually I have been looking for a company or group that sells solar panels but they are too expensive.Good thing that you have bought this here.This can actually help the Earth.Cheers to you guys Cheesy
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:46:22 PM

This project seems to be very interesting.What a nice project youve got there I hope that this project will come to success.Actually I have been looking for a company or group that sells solar panels but they are too expensive.Good thing that you have bought this here.This can actually help the Earth.Cheers to you guys Cheesy

Thank you for all your support. Stay tunned for more info that Will be released in upcoming days and weeks

mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

Still waiting for the announcement when will crowdsale will takes place.
It says on the twitter page the ico will start this june,but until now theres no update.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: