Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:30:58 PM

ICO update

We will announce exact date of the ICO on monday afternoon UTC+1. Stay tunned for our news.

Please join our Slack for more info.

Nice to hear that. In my senses, Sun Contract is best ICO this year. It is nice to see that Sun Contract is not just another coin but has focused project. Energy over blockchain is very innovative project. Hope to see good funding, waiting eagerly for ICO.

I am also willing to see the Sun contract ico to be the best one as it will all be possible due to massive and dedicated marketing projects and campaigns started for this purpose. the more the people know about its benefits, more people will invest here.
yes it will be the best ICO of the year, it will attract more investors and they will really take more interest in making the ICO more successful. i am hopeful that the investors will also get good profit by investing here. we have best wishes for the success of this project.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:31:26 PM

India is a booming market for renewable energy, many wind farms and solar grids. Now this question might sound utterly stupid, in India renewable industry comes under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, means the government should be on one end of the contract as a supplier, right. And if that country has not legalised BTC or ETH, that would be tricky.
This is exactly what i mentioned earlier in this thread,there will be legal issues and many paper works to be done to make this project a reality and it might take a longer time for everything to settle down because it is not that easy to get the paper works done pretty fast particularly if a government is involved,legalization of bitcoin or ETH is another chapter.
I think the government will not be a bigger problem for that project because they are using this system as a way to collect funds for the project and the token is working as the shares of the investors which I think is legal for any government.

I think is there has no problem with token or shares. the energy market is very sensitive. In many countries, you have big taxes through which the state controls GDP, and they do not like a lot of innovations in this sphere especially with the decentralised market. Project like SunContract is for future, and i think 3-5 years is minimum to become applicable
to me in my country there is intense need of this project. because we have too much electricity shortage and specially in summer when the temperature raise to 45+ C. the situation become more complete because of the increasing demand of electricity. i am sure that this project will be on top in my country.
We hope that this project get a bigger success and this project reach to every needy country of he world for electricity. In the start I think they are limited to a few countries and then they will reach to other countries up to which I know but right now we can get the profit by participating in their crowdfunding.
Yes it really need to invest in their ICO because if we will participate more in this project then this project will become more stronger financially and if they will become more stronger financially then we hope that this project will give benefit to more part of the world.
I hope that this project will get their success and it is sure that this is provided for all of the world. We will get the benefit from it by two ways one by investing in this project by buying their tokens and the other benefit is that this project will reach to our country to benefit us with that technology.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

ICO update

We will announce exact date of the ICO on monday afternoon UTC+1. Stay tunned for our news.

Nice to hear that. In my senses, Sun Contract is best ICO this year. It is nice to see that Sun Contract is not just another coin but has focused project. Energy over blockchain is very innovative project. Hope to see good funding, waiting eagerly for ICO.
In this year mobilego got the largest crowdfund and as we can see that the concept on this project is more beneficial so I think it will break the record of mobilego crowdfund. Even after that it will grow more higher and the investors will be very lucky if they will invest in this project.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:44:53 PM

India is a booming market for renewable energy, many wind farms and solar grids. Now this question might sound utterly stupid, in India renewable industry comes under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, means the government should be on one end of the contract as a supplier, right. And if that country has not legalised BTC or ETH, that would be tricky.
This is exactly what i mentioned earlier in this thread,there will be legal issues and many paper works to be done to make this project a reality and it might take a longer time for everything to settle down because it is not that easy to get the paper works done pretty fast particularly if a government is involved,legalization of bitcoin or ETH is another chapter.
I think the government will not be a bigger problem for that project because they are using this system as a way to collect funds for the project and the token is working as the shares of the investors which I think is legal for any government.

Obviously they have started such a big project and already invested in it a lot. They must have done their homework well and Government will not be hinderence in their way. I wish this project a real success.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:46:54 PM

This ICO will get a lot of boost if the devs post photos of the solar farm.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:06:45 PM

I think the developers are busy in the project and they may working on solar farms. they will definitely show their pictures of their farm once they complete work on that. the team of the project are much busy for the results which people will expect from them and they will show us.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:17:33 PM

yes it need more hard work, planning, strategies and many more to make a project succesful, I am sure that the developer and other participant are working hard t make this project more successful. it is very nice to hear that ICO date will announce very soon.
yeah they need more struggle about their project but it seem that their planning is going ahead very well and their developer is already working hard for their project i hope this project will be very successful project.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:18:01 PM

I'm a potential investor and people who will invest in suncontract should know as much things as possible about this awesome project that will be released very soon in many countries as they have stated in the main post. The idea is good and when you say that the photos of the solar farm of course that when people see that things are going good, the solar farm are being deployed then people would hesitate less investing and contributing in SunContract.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:52:05 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 12:17:49 AM by Salazarian

I'm a potential investor and people who will invest in suncontract should know as much things as possible about this awesome project that will be released very soon in many countries as they have stated in the main post. The idea is good and when you say that the photos of the solar farm of course that when people see that things are going good, the solar farm are being deployed then people would hesitate less investing and contributing in SunContract.
yes I am agree with you, this project is really going to give good profit to the people who will invest their assets here,  think it is a goldern opportunity to invest bitcoin here and get  a good profit in a short time. because i am sure that this project will be the ever best project and therefore its ICO will also be more successful. so i am not feeling any hesitation and reluctant to invest money here in this ICO.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:51:19 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 04:25:40 PM by aoluain

ICO update

Thanks for the Update suncontract
we all will he looking forward to the announcement on monday.
Im sure a lot of followers here will move to the slack channel.
But please dont forget to make updates and announcements here!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SunContract

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:04:13 AM

Legally we have to avoid calling token a share like any other project in crypto because then we fall under heavy regulation which prevents many inovations we want to make.

ICO update

Thanks for the update, adding this new information to m'y thread. ( Check your private box, I sent you a PM with the link inside to replace the old one Wink )

Thank you!

I think is there has no problem with token or shares. the energy market is very sensitive. In many countries, you have big taxes through which the state controls GDP, and they do not like a lot of innovations in this sphere especially with the decentralised market. Project like SunContract is for future, and i think 3-5 years is minimum to become applicable

Energy market had fallen to sleep. We did not see many inovations in it if we do not count in solar, wind and fusion power which are not main sources of energy. We want to show that renewable sources can be competitive and price of electricity can be lower. In some countries electricity represents only one third of total costs on the bill. Which is kind a unfair. First thing is that we need to put on decentralized platform and from there on we will build on our vision.

to me in my country there is intense need of this project. because we have too much electricity shortage and specially in summer when the temperature raise to 45+ C. the situation become more complete because of the increasing demand of electricity. i am sure that this project will be on top in my country.

Usually those countries have a lot of sun or wind or other kinds of resources but they have shortages of investments. We hope we will be able to help with that as well.

Company behind SunContract already works together with investors into solar panels in Slovenia. They are on private properties so posting pictures here would be illegal without owner's permission.

JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:28:52 AM

We might say this is very good investment when you investigate more about solar power and Slovenia, you'll get some facts that will encourage you to involve in this project.

How much will be shared for twitter campaign participants, i mean how big is this share?
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:30:54 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 11:23:06 AM by SunContract

Guys, we will have our first AMA next week on tuesday held by ARK slack. You are more then welcome to join us and provide community with you questions also there

JOIN ARK SLACK FOR AMA

bnhjui

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:10:12 PM

We might say this is very good investment when you investigate more about solar power and Slovenia, you'll get some facts that will encourage you to involve in this project.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpXveiulv0QJsAtF0MQDlY6kP7l6QEvSHtRx8W3suwdg33MUul

How much will be shared for twitter campaign participants, i mean how big is this share?

You can find more about twitter campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936101.msg19224582#msg19224582

Payouts
300-1500 followers 175 SNC Tokens/week
1501+ 350 SNC Tokens/week
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:50:14 PM

AMA with SunContract.org in ARK Slack on Tuesday, 13th of June at 10AM PT (5PM UTC).
Join ARK slack to participate and ask SunContract team questions: https://ark.io/slack/

Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:24:11 PM

I think the Project claims they have connections with companies located in different countries including middle east.

Can you prove this, dev?
SunContract

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 01:41:50 PM

I think the Project claims they have connections with companies located in different countries including middle east.

Can you prove this, dev?

Our team member is in the middle east, yes

hosseinimr93
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 5193

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

Sounds interesting. Hope everything goes well. It can solve electricity problems in lots of countries and also cause the rate of electricity to reduce. Now I'm interested to invest in the project and be a part of that and earn sun. I hope success of the project.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

Since suncontact ICO will be louche on Monday by 1pm I expect this project to be the most invested project for 2017. Many people I have spoke with said good thing about this project.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:22:15 PM

You can find more about twitter campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936101.msg19224582#msg19224582

Payouts
300-1500 followers 175 SNC Tokens/week
1501+ 350 SNC Tokens/week

I wish i could join, but i'm not popular enough on Twitter, only 150 followers Cry
I hope There will be other campaigns

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: