Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!!  (Read 165459 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:31:35 PM

Guys only 4 more days for the ICO. Somehow I convinced my partner to invest in this ICO and  is planning to buy ether from poloniex. My partner did a thorough research about the project before giving me green signal. Usually my partner wont listen my words after being scammed by hashocean cloud mining. It has a great potential since its related to green energy and definitely it will be hugh success.
Some scam comes to scam the people and after that these people do not believe on any other coins but that is not correct to rely on that one experience for any future step. There are many projects which are legit and which are giving much profit to the people. This project is also a very legit project. If someone will not invest in it then he will regret in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:33:02 PM

Thank you everyone for your tremendous support. Today we will send an email to everyone that subscribed to our mailing list information on how to get on Priority Pass.
That's our pleasure. If project is promising and strong, it will attract positive vibes only. SunContract is visionary project as it is going to bring blockchain to real use.
By the way, thank you very much for PP info. 
it is true a very good project and a great ICO is coming and people are waiting for it, and i think most of the people who are interested here to invest their money have already make ready their Etherium wallet and hope that a record investment will  here in this project.
I am also sure that it will make another record in the history of crowdfunding for the project. I hope that they will get beyond the mobilego crowdfunding which is considered as a most higher crowdfunding. ON this thread one of the member mentioned that they have start an effective advertising campaign like signature campaign and because of it they are getting more views and supporters. I think they are right as the more a business advertise the more it get the success.
that is what we are hopping so, and may that is also the reason that people are so waiting for the ICO to start, in fact they may have realize the importance of that ICO from where they have good opportunity to make profit, Good luck for the ICO.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:45:25 PM

Guys only 4 more days for the ICO. Somehow I convinced my partner to invest in this ICO and  is planning to buy ether from poloniex. My partner did a thorough research about the project before giving me green signal. Usually my partner wont listen my words after being scammed by hashocean cloud mining. It has a great potential since its related to green energy and definitely it will be hugh success.
Some scam comes to scam the people and after that these people do not believe on any other coins but that is not correct to rely on that one experience for any future step. There are many projects which are legit and which are giving much profit to the people. This project is also a very legit project. If someone will not invest in it then he will regret in the future.
correct, some time people when people become scam then become fid up and then do want to try another, place I think we need to study the altcoin or the ICO where we want to invest our money and through this way we can keep ourselves from being scam. to me if a person still interested he should study the suncontract and then try to invest some money here.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:47:21 PM

This project appears in a good moment.
When the world is in an energy crisis.
This is the solution for now.
Is there a bounty?
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:53:06 PM

Here is a post I made on another similar project. Decentralization on the grid will never work for the following reason. Some of the facts could be beyond the scope for the project, but most of them apply.

Do Not Risk a Penny on this

Here is why:
1. This is not a new idea. I work for a utility company and we have been investing billions in microgrid projects. This is exactly what it is. You create a local community / local grid, where people can support each others energy demands. The only exception here is that they are creating a decentralized buying/selling system.

BUT utility companies are never going to allow this, because it does not pay to maintain the traditional grid infrastructure.

There are already laws in place for exactly this reason, that people cannot sell their electricity to other people directly.

What this company, and other similar companies like trans active grid are doing is creating a token to make that sell-buy to get around that law(which states money isn't to be used).

Here is what will happen after. Governments will realize people are trying a way around and will BAN any asset trading that would lead to violating that law. All the money invested in these companies  and their platforms will collapse.

Utility companies in the near future will be launching microgrid systems.

2. Volatility in the Token Market:  The token that the company is selling again is not real money. They will be used in the platform they are launching, which means people will be buying and selling it ultimately leading to a market for that token on an exchange.

So if I am a person in a small society looking to participate in a decentralized energy production and buying platform, I would firstly have to buy these tokens, and then sell it to meet my real life demands.

But this  token will be traded on an exchange, the price will be volatile just like bitcoin and hence a normal person would simply not be interested in such a technology due to the price variation in the tokens. Because that could mean losing money by selling to the platform as theilr sole incentive was to be informed on who they are selling to, and getting slightly higher price than selling to utility companies.

3. No Need for Decentralization on grid : Governments around the world buy electricity on smart grids at competitive prices. There is really no need for decentralization of grids except in third world countries where there are problems such as energy shortage etc. because utility companies have a monopoly and benefit by power outages.

But I predict that as smart grids evolve, companies like Tesla will take care of the buying/selling platform by offering something like Uber. But again that requires privatization of the grid.

And all the subsidies and incentives government provides are only to those selling and buying from the grid. They won't offer it for a private microgrid.

4. Smart Meters:
Utility companies have started providing free smart meters to its customers. What this company intends to do is use the blockchain for accounting of the electricity produced and used. But it will require customers to install separate meters which would cost a lot. Things will go wrong, and will need to be fixed.

5. Storage: Storage is currently a big issue for solar. Installing a solar system is expensive, but installing a storage system/batteries is even more expensive. Hence most of the houses that buy solar, usually do it as to only satisfy 60-70% of their electricity needs. A lot of those houses usually do not generate an excess. This means what this entire project is relying upon i.e community buying and selling is not going to be a big thing in a neighborhood. 

What I am trying to say is , that blockchain and grids is a great combination. But utility companies have already started doing and investing in it. In general there is no reason for one resident of an area to see the production/consumption of another, which means that there is no need for a decentralized electric grid system. People have meters in their home and all the data relevant to them is already transparent.

All these companies are doing great work, but I don't think a Token sale is the way to go because once the token is on an exchange, it will kill the motivation of the local resident to even participate in that purchase/sale.  What these companies need to do is find investors for a direct investment than creating an altcoin to just get more money, which I feel is the scammy part.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:56:02 PM

India is a booming market for renewable energy, many wind farms and solar grids. Now this question might sound utterly stupid, in India renewable industry comes under Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, means the government should be on one end of the contract as a supplier, right. And if that country has not legalised BTC or ETH, that would be tricky.
This is exactly what i mentioned earlier in this thread,there will be legal issues and many paper works to be done to make this project a reality and it might take a longer time for everything to settle down because it is not that easy to get the paper works done pretty fast particularly if a government is involved,legalization of bitcoin or ETH is another chapter.
I think the government will not be a bigger problem for that project because they are using this system as a way to collect funds for the project and the token is working as the shares of the investors which I think is legal for any government.

I think is there has no problem with token or shares. the energy market is very sensitive. In many countries, you have big taxes through which the state controls GDP, and they do not like a lot of innovations in this sphere especially with the decentralised market. Project like SunContract is for future, and i think 3-5 years is minimum to become applicable
to me in my country there is intense need of this project. because we have too much electricity shortage and specially in summer when the temperature raise to 45+ C. the situation become more complete because of the increasing demand of electricity. i am sure that this project will be on top in my country.
We hope that this project get a bigger success and this project reach to every needy country of he world for electricity. In the start I think they are limited to a few countries and then they will reach to other countries up to which I know but right now we can get the profit by participating in their crowdfunding.
Yes it really need to invest in their ICO because if we will participate more in this project then this project will become more stronger financially and if they will become more stronger financially then we hope that this project will give benefit to more part of the world.
I hope that this project will get their success and it is sure that this is provided for all of the world. We will get the benefit from it by two ways one by investing in this project by buying their tokens and the other benefit is that this project will reach to our country to benefit us with that technology.
I agree with you, I am studying about this project from a longer time and after reading about the planning of the developers and after reading about the response of the people to this project it convinced me to take part in this project and now I am confident that this project will bring a good fortune for my finance.
Not only India is the target market but other developed countries as well. Have you seen the floating solar farm of China? Which produces more than the floating Solar Farm in London. Many countries are shifting to renewable energy because they know it is better than fossil and coal energy, that is why in the long term it can be promising for this project.

I agree right now there are many countries focusing on this solar energy but how far this can influence in different parts of the world. Not only by the Sun contract in future many companies will establish in this field. But my concern is what will be the starting price of the ICO.
yeah solar energy is important nowadays and sun contract is very great project for us and i am sure that a lot of people are very much interest in this project and it seems that maximum people want to be participate in sun contract.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:58:25 PM

Here is a post I made on another similar project. Decentralization on the grid will never work for the following reason. Some of the facts could be beyond the scope for the project, but most of them apply.

Here is why:
1. This is not a new idea. I work for a utility company and we have been investing billions in microgrid projects. This is exactly what it is. You create a local community / local grid, where people can support each others energy demands. The only exception here is that they are creating a decentralized buying/selling system.

BUT utility companies are never going to allow this, because it does not pay to maintain the traditional grid infrastructure.

There are already laws in place for exactly this reason, that people cannot sell their electricity to other people directly.

What this company, and other similar companies like trans active grid are doing is creating a token to make that sell-buy to get around that law(which states money isn't to be used).

Here is what will happen after. Governments will realize people are trying a way around and will BAN any asset trading that would lead to violating that law. All the money invested in these companies  and their platforms will collapse.

2. Volatility in the Token Market:  The token that the company is selling again is not real money. They will be used in the platform they are launching, which means people will be buying and selling it ultimately leading to a market for that token on an exchange.

So if I am a person in a small society looking to participate in a decentralized energy production and buying platform, I would firstly have to buy these tokens, and then sell it to meet my real life demands.

But this  token will be traded on an exchange, the price will be volatile just like bitcoin and hence a normal person would simply not be interested in such a technology due to the price variation in the tokens. Because that could mean losing money by selling to the platform as theilr sole incentive was to be informed on who they are selling to, and getting slightly higher price than selling to utility companies.

3. No Need for Decentralization on grid : Governments around the world buy electricity on smart grids at competitive prices. There is really no need for decentralization of grids except in third world countries where there are problems such as energy shortage etc. because utility companies have a monopoly and benefit by power outages.

But I predict that as smart grids evolve, companies like Tesla will take care of the buying/selling platform by offering something like Uber. But again that requires privatization of the grid.

And all the subsidies and incentives government provides are only to those selling and buying from the grid. They won't offer it for a private microgrid.

4. Smart Meters:
Utility companies have started providing free smart meters to its customers. What this company intends to do is use the blockchain for accounting of the electricity produced and used. But it will require customers to install separate meters which would cost a lot. Things will go wrong, and will need to be fixed.

5. Storage: Storage is currently a big issue for solar. Installing a solar system is expensive, but installing a storage system/batteries is even more expensive. Hence most of the houses that buy solar, usually do it as to only satisfy 60-70% of their electricity needs. A lot of those houses usually do not generate an excess. This means what this entire project is relying upon i.e community buying and selling is not going to be a big thing in a neighborhood. 

What I am trying to say is , that blockchain and grids is a great combination. But utility companies have already started doing and investing in it. In general there is no reason for one resident of an area to see the production/consumption of another, which means that there is no need for a decentralized electric grid system. People have meters in their home and all the data relevant to them is already transparent.

All these companies are doing great work, but I don't think a Token sale is the way to go because once the token is on an exchange, it will kill the motivation of the local resident to even participate in that purchase/sale.  What these companies need to do is find investors for a direct investment than creating an altcoin to just get more money, which I feel is the scammy part.
i do not think that there is anything illegal here, i am sure that people are interested here and therefore the project will be a successful one and hope that it will give a good profit to the investors.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:45:12 AM

Guys will there be only ETH option to participatei n ICO or there will be also other options?

Other ICOs that I participated before accepted many different ways of payment to make it easy for the users, payments like bitcoin and bank transfers.

Thank you...
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:37:07 AM

Here is why:

4. Smart Meters:

i do not think that there is anything illegal here, i am sure that people are interested here and therefore the project will be a successful one and hope that it will give a good profit to the investors.
We all know yahoo will never promote or manage a campaign that is illegal so I'm sure this project has a great intentions for the investors. So I'll be waiting for this Update:The TokenSale event (ICO) will start on June 28th 2017 at 3 pm UTC
SunContract

Activity: 562

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 09:00:51 AM

Hi all,

We sent out instructions for Priority Pass where we ask you to tell us your Ethereum address from where you will contribute ETH. We will put those addresses to Smart Contract. Only those addresses added to the Smart Contract will be able to contribute through Priority Pass, others will have to wait until Token Sale. If someone did not get this email, please check first Spam or Promotion (on Gmail). If you still did not get it then ask @mgabor to check if you are in our mailing list. But please first make sure you really did not get email.

Thank you all for great support!

Thanks for this great information. One of my brother didn't get the email, but when i told him to look for the spam, he found the email at the junk folder. I think we can make it to the safe sender list to get the further emails directly in inbox (for Gmail Users only).
I am looking forward for this priority pass a good feature to contribute the ETH.
is the pass is for those people who are member here in this signature campaign? and what about the other people who want to participate. as my friend is also interested to join the ICO, are they going to wait for the toke. and they cannot get the preyority pass?
M
No pass is not for the participants of signature campaign alone but along with them it is also for everyone. Everyone can buy the pass from now. They need to send their ethereum wallet address to the developers of suncontract team to get participated.

If you subscribe to our newsletter on webpage suncontract.org you will get invitation

This project appears in a good moment.
When the world is in an energy crisis.
This is the solution for now.
Is there a bounty?

Hmm, check with our bounty manager. Twitter should be still opened.

Guys will there be only ETH option to participatei n ICO or there will be also other options?

Other ICOs that I participated before accepted many different ways of payment to make it easy for the users, payments like bitcoin and bank transfers.

Thank you...

We will only accept ETH so we can do ICO through Smart Contract to make it transparent for all of you. Plus in ETH everyone will have same conditions because there will be no need to recalculate other currencies into SNC.

rgornik

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:03:56 AM

Here is why:

4. Smart Meters:

This guy is funny. Saying to someone SCAM without even bothering to rewrite one sentence. This post is complete COPY/PASTE. I wonder who hired him to spam around projects in Energy sector. Next time please try to adjust your post a bit so it is not complete COPY/PASTE from other thread that is doing different thing!

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:28:54 AM

Here is why:

[/b]

This is why some of use have been asking for clarity on how the national grid works with SNC. I also think they won't allow suncontracts to work through the grid unless they are given a cut to help with maintenance. These energy companies would surely prefer cash rather than SNC thereby complicating things further.

Can anyone offer clarity on exactly how the national grid will work with SunContract? This Q has been avoided and should be answered before the ICO. I'd like to invest but can't see it working without the national grid getting on board.

SunContract

Activity: 562

☀ SunContract.org ☀

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

Here is why:

Here is what will happen after. Governments will realize people are trying a way around and will BAN any asset trading that would lead to violating that law. All the money invested in these companies  and their platforms will collapse.

2. Volatility in the Token Market:  The token that the company is selling again is not real money. They will be used in the platform they are launching, which means people will be buying and selling it ultimately leading to a market for that token on an exchange.

But this  token will be traded on an exchange, the price will be volatile just like bitcoin and hence a normal person would simply not be interested in such a technology due to the price variation in the tokens. Because that could mean losing money by selling to the platform as theilr sole incentive was to be informed on who they are selling to, and getting slightly higher price than selling to utility companies.

4. Smart Meters:

All these companies are doing great work, but I don't think a Token sale is the way to go because once the token is on an exchange, it will kill the motivation of the local resident to even participate in that purchase/sale.  What these companies need to do is find investors for a direct investment than creating an altcoin to just get more money, which I feel is the scammy part.

First question to your writing from us: From where are you? Different countries has different legislation and that is why we will allocate 10% of all raised money to legal matters.

1.   We never claimed that is a new idea. We just believe we are the first one that will be actually able to pull this off. Most of our team is coming from Energy sector and understands all details about how this market is working. We are trying to build energy-trading platform where producer will be able to directly sell production to final customers without the need of retailer who acts as a middleman.
Clearly you copied your this post from other thread and did not even bother to check out our idea. If you would do that then I’d see we are not trying to cut out national grid. National grid will still take care of distribution and customers will still need to pay for it. The only thing we will change is connecting two opposed sites together. Other aspects will stay as they are.
Why we asked you about from which country you are? Because different jurisdictions need different approach. In EU countries energy market is liberalized so governments cannot decide on how can use grid and who cannot. So again, please check our project before you call it a scam.

2.   We are developing mechanism that will neutralize volatility affect. Actually, our platform will be made in a way people without any knowledge of blockchain will still be able to use it in a traditional way. System behind platform will make it as easy as possible even to people that do not want to educate themselves about this new technology. And we strongly believe this is the right approach as we will reach all of the population.

3.   This is not true. In EU you can see there are many countries that are trying to build systems where production of electricity is localized. Take for example Germany. They are shutting down nuclear power plants and as well coal power plants and try to take advantage of solar and wind power. And those solar power units are built locally on private houses etc. We do not believe grid needs to be privatized to encourage investments into green technologies and Smart grids.

4.   Again, you are stating something that is not true. We will use existing meters and existing grid.

5.   Our entire project is NOT relying upon storage capacities and we did not state that anywhere. Maybe project stated that where you posted original post but we for sure do not thing storage would be relying point. We have solutions for energy shortages during the night and during bad weather. Keep in mind we will not use only solar power plants but also other renewables. We will also do hybrid system so we are not worried about that.

One last thing. At least we agree on something: blockchain and energy grids are great combination indeed. But here is a question to you: Why would one need to sell electricity to utility company which sole purpose is to buy cheap and sell expensive? Why would not this particular person rather take some of utility’s margin at keep it for itself and on the other end why would consumer buy electricity with high margin if end-price can be lower?

We are doing token sale because we are not big retailer company but are rather small and want to disrupt big players in energy sector. The same as Bitcoin did in financial sector.

Master mind

Activity: 691

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:12:50 PM

Here is why:

4. Smart Meters:

Bro, you are funny. All I know for sure you will have SNC dice 😉
erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

Like I mentioned in my own post a lot of things probably do not overlap but I wasn't going to spend time to cater my reply.

Utilities cannot be decentralized because of the grid infrastructure. Governments won't allow that.

Period.
Master mind

Activity: 691

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

Like I mentioned in my own post a lot of things probably do not overlap but I wasn't going to spend time to cater my reply.

Utilities cannot be decentralized because of the grid infrastructure. Governments won't allow that.

Period.
You like BTC but governments don't . So better prepare SNC dice,bro.
erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:45:47 PM

Period.

wtf are you talking about ?
Stop being a shill and sell yourself only because you are getting paid 10 cents for posting by some company.

Apply your brain and think why I am mentioning such things over here. I would in a utility company and am sure understand what they are trying to do more than you.
rgornik

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

Period.

wtf are you talking about ?
Stop being a shill and sell yourself only because you are getting paid 10 cents for posting by some company.

Apply your brain and think why I am mentioning such things over here. I would in a utility company and am sure understand what they are trying to do more than you.

How much is this utility company paying you to spread unnecessary FUD?

You didnt even bother to look at the project and already said it is a failure. Great job, really tells a lot about your integrity here!

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:11:35 PM

Period.

are you satoshi?  or nicola tesla? could u identify for which company do you work? are you using TOR?
erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Lol, you guys who are posting only because you have their sig and want to protect your investment in it are crazy. I am not going to address anything anymore.

I don't mind how much you guys invest and lose,I was just putting the word out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: