Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented  (Read 92437 times)
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:24:04 AM

I checked the website and I cannot find anywhere it says that the 2% deposit fee is in place before you actually start the mixing process.
Mixing fee is 2% of deposited amount.

It's there in plain sight just above your deposit address, you can't miss it
but I'm still waiting for the answers to my questions on when and how the fee will be applied?

so for example I deposited 0.006 then fee will be 0.00012 and I will lose another 0.00088 Shocked
but if I choose voucher, redeem later, I will not get charged the 2% fee?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:27:20 AM

I checked the website and I cannot find anywhere it says that the 2% deposit fee is in place before you actually start the mixing process.

It's there in plain sight just above your deposit address, you can't miss it
but I'm still waiting for the answers to my questions on when and how the fee will be applied?

As I said in my post, I am talking about before starting the mixing process. The only mention of fees outside of that is in the FAQ, which states that there are no fees. If this is a temporary action, then it should be temporarily changed or maybe a not added to the FAQ. If it is a permanent move, then it makes more sense to simply update the stated fee in the FAQ. You do have a point about how the fee will be applied, however, as it is unclear whether the original deposit transaction should have an added value to it in order to cover it or if ChipMixer will take out chips of corresponding values out of the withdrawal in order to satisfy the fee. In the former case, I find it even more necessary to state this in the main page, as customers could accidentally deposit an amount lower than the one they are required to deposit.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ChipMixer (OP)

Activity: 456
Merit: 956

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:02:38 AM

when and how the fee will be applied?
If fee is set to 1% and you deposit 100 mBTC then 1 mBTC will be auto-donated and you will receive chips worth 99 mBTC.
If fee is set to 1% and you deposit 99 mBTC then auto-donate would be under 1 mBTC - you will receive chips worth 99 mBTC.

Current fee is set to 2% so depositing 50 mBTC or over will result in auto-donate.

I also support the fees of 2% but how we differentiate between the normal client who wants to mix his coins and the other guy who only wants to exploit the current situation?
We cannot. It would require tracking our users.

I recommend that this be put somewhat clearly in the site, as people who have used ChipMixer before, and even those who have not, could not know about this fee and would complain about it afterwards, potentially hurting ChipMixer's already established reputation. The way it is right now is easy to miss and conflicts with the information in the FAQ. Updating the FAQ would definitely help in this case.
Information is set in bold above deposit address. People who used ChipMixer before would not read FAQ every time before use.

FAQ will be changed after permanent decision about fees will be set.

Thirdspace

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

when and how the fee will be applied?
If fee is set to 1% and you deposit 100 mBTC then 1 mBTC will be auto-donated and you will receive chips worth 99 mBTC.
If fee is set to 1% and you deposit 99 mBTC then auto-donate would be under 1 mBTC - you will receive chips worth 99 mBTC.

Current fee is set to 2% so depositing 50 mBTC or over will result in auto-donate.

if I understand it correctly, under 50 mBTC (0.05 BTC) the system won't charge the fee?
and if I prefer to withdraw in voucher code (not chips) also I won't get charged that fee.
so the fee applies only on over 50 mbtc deposit that withdraws to chips... do I get this right?

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

if I understand it correctly, under 50 mBTC (0.05 BTC) the system won't charge the fee?
Correct.

and if I prefer to withdraw in voucher code (not chips) also I won't get charged that fee.
so the fee applies only on over 50 mbtc deposit that withdraws to chips... do I get this right?
Step 1:
It says the fee is taken when you deposit, it doesn't matter if you withdraw to chips or voucher.

I think this should be updated though. By my math it should be:
Depositing 1.2345 BTC will result with 1.234 1.210 BTC funds.
Depositing 0.1239 BTC will result with 0.123 0.122 BTC funds.
Depositing 0.1230 BTC will result with 0.123 0.121 BTC funds.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Thirdspace

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

I know... I know I made a mistake, but can ChipMixer restored expired session?
I have deposited and extended it purposedly daily for my reasons
but because of real life activities with family visiting in this new year, I forgot to do it in the last 2 days
please... can I get my bitcoin back?

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 6856

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:23:17 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:16:01 AM by TryNinja

but because of real life activities with family visiting in this new year, I forgot to do it in the last 2 days
Nope. Look at the bottom of the page. Any reasons on why you kept extending the session instead of saving the private keys?

If session expired (48h) or was destroyed manually, we cannot help you.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Thirdspace

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:59:52 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 01:30:52 AM by Thirdspace

Nope. Look at the bottom of the page. Any reasons on why you kept extending the session instead of saving the private keys?
I was planning to deposit more on them (I have 2 sessions) waiting for lower network fee
and was waiting about the exact 2% rule... but the main problem is I got busy with family visit
I thought I extended on 1st or 2nd jan, but I completely distracted by the new year spirit  Cry
I've sent email, I hope he can do something, after all the bitcoin still in his addresses

1. Why I'm able to reuse the  session token even if i've destroyed them ?
I've tested this, and indeed, after destroying a session I can restore the session, after which it gives me the same deposit address. It resets the timer to the full 48 hours though.
I haven't tested this with a funded session, I don't dare to destroy that session just to test it.
at the time like this, I surely hope the glitch happened to me

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

If that would be possible, you wouldn't have the privacy you want from ChipMixer.

I was planning to deposit more on them (I have 2 sessions) waiting for lower network fee
and was waiting about the exact 2% rule... but the main problem is I got busy with family visit
I thought I extended on 1st or 2nd jan, but I completely distracted by the new year spirit  Cry
It's too late now, but what you should have done, is get a voucher code and safe it.

It's not a glitch:
New session creates a random token. When you destroy session, session data is destroyed. When you reuse token, you create new session with the same token.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Thirdspace

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

It's not a glitch:
New session creates a random token. When you destroy session, session data is destroyed. When you reuse token, you create new session with the same token.
I've tested this, and indeed, after destroying a session I can restore the session, after which it gives me the same deposit address. It resets the timer to the full 48 hours though.
I haven't tested this with a funded session, I don't dare to destroy that session just to test it.
reuse token & the same deposit address , that's equal to restore expired session to me
anyway, why is it 48hr, why can't we customize the wait period time adaptable to our liking
48 hr time effectively is less than that, most people don't have exact time to be online at the same time everyday

ChipMixer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

Automatic 2% fee has been disabled. It will be enabled again when there will be an another Bitcoin fork.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

It's not a glitch:
reuse token & the same deposit address , that's equal to restore expired session to me
anyway, why is it 48hr, why can't we customize the wait period time adaptable to our liking
48 hr time effectively is less than that, most people don't have exact time to be online at the same time everyday

Wait, so did you manage to get your bitcoins or not? Having the same token would not restore your old session, from what I gather from what ChipMixer said. It would simply create a new, different, session that simply uses the same token. After all, the session data leaves the ChipMixer servers as soon as the session is destroyed. Unless the token doubles in purpose as a seed for the session data, it should not be restoring the old session data unless the session has not actually expired, which would be the most likely scenario if this is happening to you.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
frsniper

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

Hi !
First of all thanks for all your work, chipmixer is far away the best mixer I've used.

I've never had any issue up to now with it.
But I just made an error :

I had two windows of chipmixer and the mistake I made is :
I made a first mix successfully and got my BTCs by importing the private keys in electrum.
And then I opened a second window for a second mix, but I sent the money to the first mix BTC adress.

The only problem is I sent a second deposit on the adress after importing private keys.
The tx has not been confirmed yet.

What can I do ?
I still have the voucher code.

thanks
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

I made a first mix successfully and got my BTCs by importing the private keys in electrum.
And then I opened a second window for a second mix, but I sent the money to the first mix BTC adress.
Did you destroy the first session, or do you still have the session token? In other words: can you still access the ChipMixer session with the deposit address you sent funds to?

The only problem is I sent a second deposit on the adress after importing private keys.
If you can't access the session anymore, you could (depending on the fee you used) try to double spend your second transaction to the right deposit address. But you'll have to do this before it confirms.

You mentioned deposits before, not a voucher code. I assume this is the voucher code from your first session? In that case it has nothing to do with your new deposit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
frsniper

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

Did you destroy the first session, or do you still have the session token? In other words: can you still access the ChipMixer session with the deposit address you sent funds to?

If you can't access the session anymore, you could (depending on the fee you used) try to double spend your second transaction to the right deposit address. But you'll have to do this before it confirms.

You mentioned deposits before, not a voucher code. I assume this is the voucher code from your first session? In that case it has nothing to do with your new deposit.

Thanks for answering so quickly

I didn't destroy the first session, finally the two windows were on the same session, that's why I thougt I have two sessions but there was only one session.
I still have access and have the voucher code.

So to recap : I sent BTCs to chipmixer, and imported private keys via electrum, and then resent BTCs to the same adress which has not been confirmed yet.

I tried to double spent, but I didn't succeed to understand how to do this :/

Thanks.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

I didn't destroy the first session, finally the two windows were on the same session, that's why I thougt I have two sessions but there was only one session.
~
So to recap : I sent BTCs to chipmixer, and imported private keys via electrum, and then resent BTCs to the same adress which has not been confirmed yet.
Once it confirms, it will show up in your session and you can mix your chips the way you're used to.

The only potential problem is that you compromised your privacy by sending funds to the same address twice, that links your old funds together. It depends on the origin of your funds whether or not that's a problem.

To avoid confusion: I am not the official ChipMixer support, although my signature might be confusing. Just a fan Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
frsniper

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

~
Once it confirms, it will show up in your session and you can mix your chips the way you're used to.

The only potential problem is that you compromised your privacy by sending funds to the same address twice, that links your old funds together. It depends on the origin of your funds whether or not that's a problem.

To avoid confusion: I am not the official ChipMixer support, although my signature might be confusing. Just a fan Tongue

Great !!
So new private keys will appear in step 3 after transaction get confirmed that's it ?

Thanks a lot.
valerygreeneye@gmail.com

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:48:31 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:36:28 PM by valerygreeneye@gmail.com

I had exactly the same problem today! Sent 0.25 BTC 3.01.2018 mistakenly with a small commission. I kept the wallet for the deposit, saved the number of the session, and since I use the service many times, I waited quietly for confirmation.
Today the transaction has passed, I restore the session with the saved token, and what do I see? a new deposit address with zero balance, and the old one was gone.
Wrote in support of 8 hours ago there is silence.
Why is an important message - "Yes, i save session token" written in large clear letters at the beginning of the mix? Although this session is absolutely unnecessary, it does not give us anything.
After 48 hours there remains the same session with a new deposit address, what's the point?
There is also a wallet with my means that issued by the chipmixer, does private keys from this wallet get overwritten without a trace in 48 hours? it's unreasonably.
The most important information on the preservation of funds is written in small print at the bottom of the page, and that is not intelligible
Guys, I can not lose these money Help!
ChipMixer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

We do not offer 24h support. Write an email to chipmixer@protonmail.com and you will receive reply sooner or later.

We are planning to extend session to 7 x 24h instead of current 2 x 24h. Option to destroy session manually will still be there.

valerygreeneye@gmail.com

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

We do not offer 24h support. Write an email to chipmixer@protonmail.com and you will receive reply sooner or later.

We are planning to extend session to 7 x 24h instead of current 2 x 24h. Option to destroy session manually will still be there.

I knew, I knew it was the best service !!! solved the problem
Endless love to the admin and technical support !!
Happy New Year everyone!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: