Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented  (Read 92438 times)
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 10:20:49 AM by Gyrsur

I don't understand why discuss facts and past scam experiences should be trolling.
your application to join the signature campaign was rejected

claim w/o prove

+ making the ludicrous conclusion that the budget of that campaign is a sign of a scam.

I never did say Chipmixer is a scam right now.

I did not reported Chipmixer in Scam Accusations thread because the issue was solved by Chipmixer after two days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheQuin

Activity: 2562
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

claim w/o prove

Maybe my memory fails me or maybe you deleted the post but I thought you applied around the same time I did. Either way, you have been trolling the campaign thread since that time.

+ making the ludicrous conclusion that the budget of that campaign is a sign of a scam.

I never did say Chipmixer is a scam right now.

I did not reported Chipmixer in Scam Accusations forum because the issue was solved by Chipmixer after two days.

Nor did I say you did.

if the strategie to become a large player by a larger advertising budget than the operational revenue will fail often Bitcoin ventures without a warning just disappeared in the past. why should Chipmixer be different?

That more than implies that you see it as a sign of a scam.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

if the strategie to become a large player by a larger advertising budget than the operational revenue will fail often Bitcoin ventures without a warning just disappeared in the past. why should Chipmixer be different?

That more than implies that you see it as a sign of a scam.

I have no personal issue with you. You joined in the middle of 2013 Bitcointalk. the heavy scam time was before. maybe you're too good for this Bitcoin world.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

I have no personal issue with you. You joined in the middle of 2013 Bitcointalk. the heavy scam time was before. maybe you're too good for this Bitcoin world.

Yeah, I first got involved around Nov 2012. I used to just read the forum but only got an account here when I wanted to take part in a group buy.

I don't don't have an issue with you either. I just find seeing a high advertising budget as a negative sign to be contradictory to what I think.

Kylekk91

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

Hello, i got a little problem idk if someone can help, i send the properly text to the suport, so ill be waiting for they answer, its not the first time that i use this service, so i just like normally come to this page copy the link to tor service and check with the photo of the last time to be secure that its the right link, after do that i take a picture about the token for if i need recover the sesion and i check the pay to to do the transfer of the bitcoins, did from my wallet, i close the laptop and do other things meanwile the pay its complete, so when its complete i comeback put the token for my sesion everything ok but not bitcoins there, and the paylink was change, was weird so i check again the link for if was scam but not everything right, so i log out, log again and same link for pay change, not bitcoins in my sesion, i waited like an hour and check again, still can log in with my token but nothing there, idk if i did something wrong or its normal and gonna be there in a few hour or something but i use this 2 times and both times was ok but its the first time that i close the laptop.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

Hello, i got a little problem idk if someone can help, i send the properly text to the suport, so ill be waiting for they answer, its not the first time that i use this service, so i just like normally come to this page copy the link to tor service and check with the photo of the last time to be secure that its the right link, after do that i take a picture about the token for if i need recover the sesion and i check the pay to to do the transfer of the bitcoins, did from my wallet, i close the laptop and do other things meanwile the pay its complete, so when its complete i comeback put the token for my sesion everything ok but not bitcoins there, and the paylink was change, was weird so i check again the link for if was scam but not everything right, so i log out, log again and same link for pay change, not bitcoins in my sesion, i waited like an hour and check again, still can log in with my token but nothing there, idk if i did something wrong or its normal and gonna be there in a few hour or something but i use this 2 times and both times was ok but its the first time that i close the laptop.

In future I suggest you put your token on a text document so that you can ensure it is accurate.

If the site is correct and you still have your deposit address then the support can probably still give you a voucher/your token to redeem the coins - support will probably take one or two days to reply.
Kylekk91

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

In future I suggest you put your token on a text document so that you can ensure it is accurate.

If the site is correct and you still have your deposit address then the support can probably still give you a voucher/your token to redeem the coins - support will probably take one or two days to reply.

Its solved already i just wait a little bit more and was there, was like 2 hours since should be but its ok, thnxs for ur fast answer
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

Its solved already i just wait a little bit more and was there, was like 2 hours since should be but its ok, thnxs for ur fast answer

Great to hear your coins are back!
Possibly just an odd glitch, an unconfirmed transaction or another minor issue causing it.
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:23:06 AM

avoid this mixer at all costs!

the website looks fancy but the technology behind seems unstable and following the quick and dirty approach.

furthermore the Bitcoin "chips" are NOT freshly new minted coins which they could be if the apporach would be clean and consistent.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

furthermore the Bitcoin "chips" are NOT freshly new minted coins which they could be if the apporach would be clean and consistent.
Nobody ever said chips are new Bitcoins. A mixer is not a miner.
Can't you go troll your BitBlender thread?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

the website looks fancy but the technology behind seems unstable and following the quick and dirty approach.

Based on what? A bitcoind getting stuck a couple of times in 6 months?

That's a misconception of 'clean' money. ChipMixer breaks the link between your deposit and withdrawal by giving you chips that were funded before you deposited. The idea that where those chips were funded from can make them 'not clean' is complete nonsense in the same way that what the $20 dollar bill in your pocket has previously been used for can make it 'not clean' and suggesting to use only freshly printed bank notes is nonsense.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

Based on what? A bitcoind getting stuck a couple of times in 6 months?

That's a misconception of 'clean' money. ChipMixer breaks the link between your deposit and withdrawal by giving you chips that were funded before you deposited. The idea that where those chips were funded from can make them 'not clean' is complete nonsense in the same way that what the $20 dollar bill in your pocket has previously been used for can make it 'not clean' and suggesting to use only freshly printed bank notes is nonsense.

Wouldn't it look more suspicious if they were freshly mined.
1.024BTC being sent from an address that freshly mined coins would scream "ChipMixer" wouldn't it?

And like TheQuin says, you can't clean your own monetary notes and change their serial number can you?

And the system is fine, it's a bit slow but it processes a lot of transactions so it doesn't really need to be fas. They're not charging you a fee, you're not paying for anything when you use them (unless you are nice enough to donate to them).
TempAccount6001

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

Having some trouble with Chipmixer.

I sent in some BTC a few days ago and the TX has over 500 confirmations but I am still not seeing a message on Step One stating: "Waiting for confirmed transaction. Please refresh page. If you have javascript enabled, page will autorefresh every 30 seconds."

No chips have been credited to my session token.

Thing is, I like preserving my anonymity as much as possible so I didn't want to send an email to ChipMixer from a permanent e-mail and give them my identity. So I used a disposable e-mail after I waited for 20 confirmations, informing them of the problem. It has still not been resolved.

I can see a few possible legit reasons for the glitch:

1. I sent off the transaction to Chipmixer without waiting for one of the inputs to confirm. Everything has confirmed now so it should pick it up, but I can imagine it dismissed the TX and stopped looking at it after the deposit.

2. Some of the inputs came from SegWit addresses and I am not sure if Chipmixer is SegWit friendly yet.

Either way, I would like to see the chips credited to me.

Here is the deposit address I was provided: 1QAJeksKhucaz8XvgPa4o8shoyxVKLbwZW

Here is the TXID showing my deposit: e017ff7c62b41684fd4b22f759de2bd1739b088c5b25244ba8dc2fe7448a0294
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

Thing is, I like preserving my anonymity as much as possible so I didn't want to send an email to ChipMixer from a permanent e-mail and give them my identity. So I used a disposable e-mail after I waited for 20 confirmations, informing them of the problem. It has still not been resolved.
There's no need to post your addy/txid here. You can still edit and remove it, although it's seen the internet and should be considered public knowledge now.
Just PM ChipMixer and send the details.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

I sent in some BTC a few days ago and the TX has over 500 confirmations but I am still not seeing a message on Step One stating: "Waiting for confirmed transaction. Please refresh page. If you have javascript enabled, page will autorefresh every 30 seconds."

No chips have been credited to my session token.
are you sure you are restoring previous session correctly?
is your current session showing the same deposit address where you sent the coin?  
did you ever close your browser and open it again, without restoring session token, to check your deposit
If the deposit address belongs to ChipMixer, rest assure you would be credited properly

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

look at all the fanboys defending this shitty service because they are paid with high advertising fees which are missing for a appropriate service infrastructure.

Again avoid this mixer at all costs!

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

which are missing for a appropriate service infrastructure.

Again, do you have anything to back up that claim with?

I've been using this service regularly for a long time and I'm endorsing it by renting them my advertising space because it is a high-quality product.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

Side note: By continuously trolling this thread, you're helping bump it up and therefore provide ChipMixer more exposure  Roll Eyes

taking a break - expect delayed responses
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:45:08 PM

Having some trouble with Chipmixer.

-snip-

Can you be sure to update this thread when this is resolved? If you have used a throwaway email account to contact ChipMixer, they will resolve this issue for you. If you look through the previous pages and pages of this thread, you'll see that ChipMixer has provided great support and solutions for people that have had issues.

I just used this mixer on Thursday and can confirm that all is working normally, as expected.

Don't know where the troll is coming from, but sounds like a disgruntled campaign reject, if you ask me Roll Eyes

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

Don't know where the troll is coming from, but sounds like a disgruntled campaign reject, if you ask me Roll Eyes
He's been trolling ChipMixer's campaign thread for as long as I can remember. He started trolling here only a few hours after he tried applied for BitBlender's campaign:
Username/UID: Gyrsur/62358
Enrolled on probation.
thank you, Sir! I'll try my best.
His posts aren't good enough to join ChipMixer's signature campaign (just 25 Merit earned in 6 months), and now he must reach a minimum of 20 posts per week to get paid.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: