Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is this board going to start talking about XtraBytes?  (Read 2158 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:48:23 PM

You are purposely twisting everything someone takes time and effort to inform you. I clearly said it could of been 1m but the community voted for 500,000. I'm done with you, please don't invest, we don't need more stupid people involved we already have a bunch of Yobit monkeys fudding daily.

Find a project that holds your hand more and gives you nice ICO pictures and bullshit, it seems you are out of your depth here.

still says 1,000,000 on the opening page.

you need to work on your PR. i'm starting to feel a little unappreciated as a potential investor. a stream of accusations and insults to straightforward questions does not inspire warm feelings. 
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:56:33 PM

You are purposely twisting everything someone takes time and effort to inform you. I clearly said it could of been 1m but the community voted for 500,000. I'm done with you, please don't invest, we don't need more stupid people involved we already have a bunch of Yobit monkeys fudding daily.

Find a project that holds your hand more and gives you nice ICO pictures and bullshit, it seems you are out of your depth here.

still says 1,000,000 on the opening page.

you need to work on your PR. i'm starting to feel a little unappreciated as a potential investor. a stream of accusations and insults to straightforward questions does not inspire warm feelings.  

I sincerely hope you don't feel unappreciated.....I want you to KNOW you are unappreciated.

Do you honestly think if we solve among other things a coin that is so secure it solves 51% attack with no POW or POS... My hope is you don't invest and I come back to have a good laugh at you in a few months time.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:00:43 PM

I sincerely hope you don't feel unappreciated.....I want you to KNOW you are unappreciated.

Do you honestly think if we solve among other things a coin that is so secure it solves 51% attack with no POW or POS... My hope is you don't invest and I come back to have a good laugh at you in a few months time.

i am asking straightforward questions based on publicly accessible information. you could correct that information, which seems to be wrong, for the benefit of all rather than jump down my throat every single time with a screaming fit.  

recruit somebody else as the public face perhaps?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:16:13 PM

i am asking straightforward questions based on publicly accessible information. you could correct that information, which seems to be wrong, for the benefit of all rather than jump down my throat every single time with a screaming fit.  

recruit somebody else as the public face perhaps?

There are 500 users just like me as I'm not in any leadership role on slack after one month. Do you see any of them trying to tell you about XBY? They couldn't give a fuck about telling anyone cause they want to keep,the price down to get more.

Like I said I'm helping you and you are moaning like a little lost girl. Last time I respond to you.
CCNCCN

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:49:00 PM

@Kubrick calm down - there's no reason to attack everyone who asks a question

@European Central  Bank  The ANN page & information is in the process of being updated.  Once we've got that all sorted we were planning to focus on awareness.  However you have rightly point out - it is a grand experiment, which should impact how much any one person is willing to invest.

kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:52:40 PM

@Kubrick calm down - there's no reason to attack everyone who asks a question

@European Central  Bank  The ANN page & information is in the process of being updated.  Once we've got that all sorted we were planning to focus on awareness.  However you have rightly point out - it is a grand experiment, which should impact how much any one person is willing to invest.

I got a reason, I fucking want to. I invest in what I want and I say what I want. I not part of any coins team, I have no responsibility to you or anyone.
CCNCCN

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

As part of the Community Board I can confirm that this is not the attitude we want. 
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:11:14 PM

As part of the Community Board I can confirm that this is not the attitude we want.  

As a believer in the tech and having no confidence in a leadership team that hasn't in over a month been able to make a fuckng website and ANN, a job than my daughter could do in one day, I can confirm you can fuck off too you incompetent noob.

Half the people on the slack said they heard about XBY though my posts, the same people that then bought and set up statics while you fuckwits can't do the simplest tasks. Go fucking make the website you useless idiot.
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:35:06 PM

As a believer in the tech and having no confidence in a leadership team that hasn't in over a month been able to make a fuckng website and ANN, a job than my daughter could do in one day, I can confirm you can fuck off too you incompetent noob.

Half the people on the slack said they heard about XBY though my posts, the same people that then bought and set up statics while you fuckwits can't do the simplest tasks. Go fucking make the website you useless idiot.

Hey listen up BUD!

If you think what we are doing is so easy... GO BUILD YOUR OWN coin....

Now do us all a favor and stop acting so crazy. Until now I have kept my mouth shut because the majority of what you have posted (on our thread) has generally been helpful. But now you are crossing the line. If you post any more bad mouth, angry, out of line posts on our thread, you will be reported and it will disappear. Calm Down Please!!

The OFFICIAL XBY THREAD is HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18538512#msg18538512

Apologies to anyone offended by this overly ____________ supporter of XBY.

kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:57:48 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 06:33:46 PM by kubricktrader

Hey listen up BUD!

Now do us all a favor and stop acting so crazy. Until now I have kept my mouth shut because the majority of what you have posted (on our thread) has generally been helpful. But now you are crossing the line. If you post any more bad mouth, angry, out of line posts on our thread, you will be reported and it will disappear. Calm Down Please!!

The OFFICIAL XBY THREAD is HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18538512#msg18538512

Who the fuck do you think you are you sad old fart. If you want to show me my employment contract where I have to give a fuck what you say. Go on fuck off.

I made a thread, I talk about what I want and I don't have to do anything I don't want to. What in Gods name made you think you have some kind of power and influence over me? What are you going to do report my posts for swearing, another noob who doesn't get it.

Ps you are the most retarded handler of a coin ive ever had the misfortune to see. Your ANN Sounds like a geriatric Second hand car salesman, it's embarrassing. Lol This project will succeed in spite of you but certainly not helped by you. The best thing you could do for Xby is resign. Only the most incompetent of people posts a video showing their private keys....what a fucking moron. So I have to respect you? Hahah fucking funny.

BTW, you didn't build anything BUD! Borzalem made an amazing project and you failed at the most basic of tasks. I imagine. You will be long gone in a few years, no serious people will want you having any influence over an important project. It's like having fucking Donald Trump as the spokesperson for Bitcoin...isn't going to happen BUD.
CCRevolution

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:12:28 PM

Hey listen up BUD!

Who the fuck do you think you are you sad old fart. If you want to show me my employment contract where I have to give a fuck what you say. Go on fuck off.

I made a thread, I talk about what I want and I don't have to do anything I don't want to. What in Gods name made you think you have some kind of power and influence over me? What are you going to do report my posts for swearing, another noob who doesn't get it.

Ps you are the most retarded handler of a coin ive ever had the misfortune to see. Your ANN Sounds like a geriatric Second hand car salesman, it's embarrassing. Lol This project will succeed in spite of you but certainly not helped by you. The best thing you could do for Xby is resign. Only the most incompetent of people posts a video showing their private keys....what a fucking moron. So I have to respect you? Hahah fucking funny.

BTW, you didn't build anything BUD! Borzalem made an amazing project and you failed at the most basic of tasks. I imagine. You will be long gone in a few years, no serious people will want you having any influence over an important project. It's like having fucking Donald Trump as the spokesperson for Bitcoin...isn't going to happen BUD.

Thank you for showing the readers of your thread what you are all about.

Bye bye!!

dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:51:10 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 12:25:36 AM by dissident

I'm starting to like this guy. I think at least he'd get things done. Just keep him out of a HR/PR role. Hey, were not all good at being civil and personable. Smiley  I shouldn't have had to dig through tons of pages of posts and youtube videos to be told that static node registration ended at block 50,000, and actually cost 500K instead of a million.. all that shit should have been in the ANN on the first post, first page of the thread on bitcointalk. I'm willing to cut em some slack though, because of the tech.
JShade5

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:06:05 AM

Lol this escalated quickly. But I think it's coming from a good place, everyone in the XBY slack is fully behind the coin longterm and wants it to succeed. Even during the huge market dip a few days ago when all the alts crashed, XBY and WAVES were really the only 2 coins I had that were bitcoin resistant. If I weren't on my phone, I'd find and link the slack and the ANN thread and the Questions thread.

I mean seriously, no coin is coming close to the tech that XBY has going on. It's a fucking sleeping giant
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:55:16 AM

Why was a coin that was an ICO scam resurrected and developed? Why not just start a new project altogether? When I see a failed project sold at market for 30 satoshi's that then gets new life like this it makes me wonder. It is a typical and long running tactic for people to accumulate dead coins for the sole purpose of owning a large chunk of the supply, then resurrecting it to make a large profit. I am not saying this is the case here, but again, why not just a new project? Why risk the stigma that comes with the original being a scam?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:06:36 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 02:23:58 AM by kubricktrader

Why was a coin that was an ICO scam resurrected and developed? Why not just start a new project altogether? When I see a failed project sold at market for 30 satoshi's that then gets new life like this it makes me wonder. It is a typical and long running tactic for people to accumulate dead coins for the sole purpose of owning a large chunk of the supply, then resurrecting it to make a large profit. I am not saying this is the case here, but again, why not just a new project? Why risk the stigma that comes with the original being a scam?

It was stated a million times that at first this was to recover funds for initial investors. What could be more positive PR than turning a scam into pure gold?

So your logic is if the developer did a fancy ICO grabbed a few million dollars before he even had to create the project as most ICOs do, kept a huge premine back for 'development' etc that would be less scammy???

That's idiotic. My daughter if she heard that question would laugh into her Barbie dolls, you can't be serious...you just can't.

So would it be fairer if there ICO was dominated by the richest Whales who could buy the most in an ICO? Rich get richer? You like many are moaning like girls when the coins sit on Yobit as a far cheaper price than 90% of any ICO and they have been that cheap for weeks and weeks now. Thats fairer than ICO's as its abut who is smartest and well researched enough not who is richest enough to invest.
wilson_bitbybit

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:06:49 AM

"chords consensus combined with Static nodes" First time I heard of it, is this already being tested in some other crypto?

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:15:20 AM

"chords consensus combined with Static nodes" First time I heard of it, is this already being tested in some other crypto?

NO which is why this coin is unique, can't Millennials read anymore?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:52:05 AM

I'm starting to like this guy. I think at least he'd get things done. Just keep him out of a HR/PR role. Hey, were not all good at being civil and personable. Smiley  I shouldn't have had to dig through tons of pages of posts and youtube videos to be told that static node registration ended at block 50,000, and actually cost 500K instead of a million.. all that shit should have been in the ANN on the first post, first page of the thread on bitcointalk. I'm willing to cut em some slack though, because of the tech.

I won't be doing anything official any time soon. But this thread got 1500 views and maybe some will actually learn what XtraBytes is. You could read the ANN in the last month and still have no fucking clue what this project is....thats a serious failure of basic marketing. But i'm being lectured by a marketing guy that I'm the asshole. groan..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: