Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: EPAY.INFO WENT ROGUE, DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY COINS. PROOF INSIDE  (Read 10374 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:58:28 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 11:11:19 AM by mexicantarget

Hello,

from what it seems, epay.info has gone rogue. If you're a faucet owner DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY COINS THERE.
You've noticed that when bitcoin's price started climbing they started doing selective payouts.
I didn't want to ask any questions or say anything before there was solid proof that something is going on.

BCT mods/Cyrus, please don't move this thread to another section, since most of micro-earnings users don't visit the other sections. I'll move it when the time comes.
Apologies and thanks.

Proof (Links provided by user R3x):
https://in.auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?miid=113570278&ci=44273&prog_id=GoDaddy
https://www.namecheap.com/domains/registration/results.aspx?domain=epay.info

Domain has been put on sale. Auction expiration date is 2017/07/18 10:27 AM (PDT)

This auction ends in 52 days, which means they probably listed it 8 days ago.

PS: I'm not posting this to harm ePay. Never had issues with them, but to protect its users and faucet owners from any potential inconveniences in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:02:41 PM

u know u're partly responsible for this with your aswsome faucethub, don't u?  Grin Grin Grin

R3x

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:11:43 PM

Faucethub = small fee
Epay = No fee
= fee is better than free
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:25:57 PM

Faucethub = small fee
Epay = No fee

Small fee helps site pay transactions. Not that it helps that much, it's like 10% of total transactions, but 10% is still something on faucethub's daily withdraws.
u know u're partly responsible for this with your aswsome faucethub, don't u?  Grin Grin Grin
I blame bitcoin's price
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

Faucethub = small fee
Epay = No fee

Small fee helps site pay transactions. Not that it helps that much, it's like 10% of total transactions, but 10% is still something on faucethub's daily withdraws.
I blame bitcoin's price

Wow, yet again is there another faucet network running away.

This doesn't look good, very sad to see them go, since they were the only ones which could give faucethub.io some competition.

Looks like you have beaten them all. I hope we hear from epay, but my gut feeling tells me we won't see them again.
Not sure how they got rekt though..

Or do you think they just got extremely greedy, there must be some kind of explanation behind their disappearing..

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:34:26 PM

Faucethub = small fee
Epay = No fee

u know u're partly responsible for this with your aswsome faucethub, don't u?  Grin Grin Grin
I blame bitcoin's price

Wow, yet again is there another faucet network running away.

This doesn't look good, very sad to see them go, since they were the only ones which could give faucethub.io some competition.

Looks like you have beaten them all. I hope we hear from epay, but my gut feeling tells me we won't see them again.
Not sure how they got rekt though..

Or do you think they just got extremely greedy, there must be some kind of explanation behind their disappearing..
My theory is the following:

They wanted to attract users with 0 fees, believing they'd get enough money from ads to pay for those fees.
They got banned from coinad, so their income dropped dramatically.

Then, they (maybe?) took faucet owner's deposits and tried to trade and got chopped.
Not saying their intentions were malicious. Maybe they just wanted to get some extra coins and pay everyone fast

This is just a random theory, not a concrete statement or whatever
Gregc1131

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

If epay.info really is closing, is anybody aware of alternative payment solution for altcoins?

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:41:15 PM

If epay.info really is closing, is anybody aware of alternative payment solution for altcoins?
Say no more Smiley
Gregc1131

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:42:47 PM

Say no more Smiley

Beside btc, doge and ltc Smiley

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:43:44 PM

Wow, that's serious! When ePay announced about zero fees policy, I didn't understand how they planned to survive. Looks that they didn't mannaged to survive only with income from ads. And I often noticed lack of professionalism in their business.
Today I will have to remove all ePay faucets from my website and warn users to avoid ePay. In recent days I received lot of messages from users about ePay problems and I didn't knew what to answer.
It's sad that we lost another microwallets service. It was good competitor for Faucethub and it's always good to have alternatives. Especially, ePay was goid for having more altcoins support.

Bond_Jamesbond

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:49:14 PM

Thanks for the info mex.  I was also having problem with my cashouts from the past few days with epay, I think I should warn my refs about this and to avoid epay faucets now.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:51:40 PM

Say no more Smiley

Beside btc, doge and ltc Smiley
I'm making a new thread about alts right now. Please check the section in a few minutes
RektCoins

Activity: 110

There's always an alternative. Rektcoins is back!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:31:50 PM

This is sad, i was thinking about making a second faucet for ePay users :/

Back again with Express Crypto! http://rektcoins.pw/ | COMING SOON : FAUCETPAY & FAUCETFLY! | http://rektcoins.pw/ | Official Threat https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2032849 Wink
correosdelbosque

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:31:05 PM

Thanks for such important information
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:49:16 PM

they are the most overspeculated masquerading ponzi system..

i realized that , when they checked my daily payout on faucethub.io before.
i paid within 5 hours 44M satoshis to the players.
after few minutes they PMed me here, to apply epay system to my faucet (virtualpub)

i not answered, and i heard they are asking bigger faucet owners for the same..

so my theory is: epay.info.ponzi worked this way:

- they built trusty relationship with faucet owners
- they gathered some BTC in their balances
- started to complain about fees and BTC price
- ran away with FO deposits..

good business..
vaibhavsingh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:36:39 AM

Yes, I've been using ePay for last 5 months and they do seem sketchy. Tho I cannot say that I have solid proof of it but recently when one of my user's payouts disappeared after requesting withdrawal, I contacted them here on BCT and they processed the pending withdrawal immediately.  Shocked

And definitely their putting the domain on auction shows that they want to pull out an exit scam with maximum profit.  Sad

Anyways, we hope FH will live as long as cryptocurrencies exist.  Smiley

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:49:18 AM

Funny thing. I've been using epay for a couple years now, and stopped using them several months ago. Just logged in for the first time since then, and my account balance was wiped. I never made a withdrawal from the site, and am sure I had around 0.01BTC in there before I stopped using them. No withdrawal history, and my BTC account just shows 0. Peculiar.

Thanks for the heads up; ePay used to be pretty awesome, as they had a good grasp on how to operate rotators, but after a quick stroll through their rotator now, looks like the site went to shit. No wonder they've put up the domain for auction. Shady business, if you ask me.

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:18:14 AM

Yes, I've been using ePay for last 5 months and they do seem sketchy. Tho I cannot say that I have solid proof of it but recently when one of my user's payouts disappeared after requesting withdrawal, I contacted them here on BCT and they processed the pending withdrawal immediately.  Shocked

And definitely their putting the domain on auction shows that they want to pull out an exit scam with maximum profit.  Sad

Anyways, we hope FH will live as long as cryptocurrencies exist.  Smiley
Yeah, they've been doing selective payouts for quite a bit. Whenever someone would complain they would ask for an address/email so they sort it out so dust settles down.

By adding their domain on auction sites shows clearly that they cannot be trusted in any way.
Funny thing. I've been using epay for a couple years now, and stopped using them several months ago. Just logged in for the first time since then, and my account balance was wiped. I never made a withdrawal from the site, and am sure I had around 0.01BTC in there before I stopped using them. No withdrawal history, and my BTC account just shows 0. Peculiar.

Thanks for the heads up; ePay used to be pretty awesome, as they had a good grasp on how to operate rotators, but after a quick stroll through their rotator now, looks like the site went to shit. No wonder they've put up the domain for auction. Shady business, if you ask me.
Funny thing is, if you check their faucets page, their faucet number keeps swinging constantly.
Yesterday it was 40x then it went to 45x, then dropped to 43x, then went to 47x.

I've noticed that long time ago. Not sure if they were/are faking stats or it's simply a bug in their code
FaucetSystem.com

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

Interesting, what is the reason for this? Or it was planned, when they made a 0% fees.

Bitcoin microtransactions service -> https://cryptobara.com
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:38:40 AM

Interesting, what is the reason for this? Or it was planned, when they made a 0% fees.
They probably wanted to attract the majority of faucet users/owners to start using them, then generate income from ads and cover expenses.
Can't say this was planned, but there's a high chance it was
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: