Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whaleclub Turbo Trading  (Read 599 times)
SysFailure0x5a (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:09:35 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 12:53:08 AM by SysFailure0x5a

So, I've been turbo trading on Whaleclub ( https://whaleclub.co/join/GZRFCR ) for a little over 12 months now. A lot of people told me to avoid turbo because "It's a gamble blah blah blah". I also tried the regular Forex trading but I don't really have enough bitcoin to make a profit from it. I did lose a little money in the beginning... but lately I've been pretty consistent with winning the turbo trades. What I've found out is that you can accurately predict the turbo trade price most of the time if you watch the 1 minute candle stick charts. I've been using TradingView for the most part. Their BTCUSDIDX is the exact same chart that Whaleclub uses for turbo on the Bitcoin trades.

With the BTC/USD turbo trading I was getting about 5 to 6 accurate predictions for every loss. Basically I was able to turn 0.001 BTC into 0.01BTC, but it took a long time because each successful turbo trade returns 35% of the investment and every loss is 100%. Someone in the Whaleclub chat said I should try USD/CAD under Forex because it returns 75% instead of 35%. What's crazy is I actually found the USD/CAD to be easier to predict. I used the USD/CAD chart on TradingView and watched closely. You could see a buy surge peak that is consistent with the last few minutes, at that moment you could sell and expect the price to drop again. This worked most of the time, but I did lose some as well.

Has anyone else been doing Binary Option trading on other sites or the Turbo Trade on Whaleclub? I'm wondering if anyone else has had success with this type of trading. If anyone has any stories, tips, resources, or ideas... I'd like to hear them. I attached a screenshot of my trade log below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razzoel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:54:10 AM

I've heard a lot of bad things about binary trading. for 1 its basically gambling but instead of a random number generator they use the market. Second, the Risk/Reward Ratio is extremely low; below 1 always because the house needs to make money. I wouldn't recommend it. With your high success rate, Im guessing you have a knack for reading the market. I think you would make more money more safely just trading regularly.
SysFailure0x5a (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:05:02 PM

I've heard a lot of bad things about binary trading. for 1 its basically gambling but instead of a random number generator they use the market. Second, the Risk/Reward Ratio is extremely low; below 1 always because the house needs to make money. I wouldn't recommend it. With your high success rate, Im guessing you have a knack for reading the market. I think you would make more money more safely just trading regularly.

Yeah. When I first started trying out turbo I lost about $100. But I had no idea what I was doing. It seems that binary options are gambling until you know how to read charts. I definitely plan to invest in regular trading since I've learned how to read markets a little better. Thanks for the tips.
litaf

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:16:09 AM

Yeah. When I first started trying out turbo I lost about $100. But I had no idea what I was doing. It seems that binary options are gambling until you know how to read charts. I definitely plan to invest in regular trading since I've learned how to read markets a little better. Thanks for the tips.
Binary trading is gambling. if you know how to read the market, why would you do binary trading. you can make much more money actually trading. Plus I wouldnt trust any sort of binary trading website to be ethical with your funds. Everytime you store coins online, you are taking a risk. If they get stolen from you, it will be almost impossible to recover it all.
SysFailure0x5a (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:43:57 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 05:32:54 PM by SysFailure0x5a

Binary trading is gambling. if you know how to read the market, why would you do binary trading. you can make much more money actually trading. Plus I wouldnt trust any sort of binary trading website to be ethical with your funds. Everytime you store coins online, you are taking a risk. If they get stolen from you, it will be almost impossible to recover it all.

They do regular trading too. Turbo Trading is just another option on that site. Most people do the regular trading like you said. I was just wondering if anyone else has had success with this type since I'm doing well. I honestly don't think it's a gamble. I just think it's high risk with a high reward. I'll probably switch over to regular trading on whaleclub since a lot of people seem to prefer it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: