Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

An interesting fact is that many people are feeling the great benefits of bitcoin, they can earn extra income even because of the significant price increase that happened last year so they become new millionaires.
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

Bitcoin, if widely adopted, could substitute other assets such as Gold (assuming that it's primary function is to store value). So people could buy less gold in stores, which could lead to less employment in the entire gold mining & sales industry. This could lead to a decrease in employment in the gold industry.

On the other side, more people using bitcoin will lead to more work for the entire bitcoin ecosystem; exchanges will have more transactions and need more customer support associates, tech developers. Also, more bitcoin will lead to an increase in related service, such as hardware wallets. So companies such as ledger will hire more people as well. This means more employment in the crypto industry.

From a user point of view, if people make more profit from BTC, their wealth will increase, so they will spend more and thus this will lead to more employment as well.

So overall, I think that Bitcoin will lead to more employment globally.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

Bitcoin, if widely adopted, could substitute other assets such as Gold (assuming that it's primary function is to store value). So people could buy less gold in stores, which could lead to less employment in the entire gold mining & sales industry. This could lead to a decrease in employment in the gold industry.

On the other side, more people using bitcoin will lead to more work for the entire bitcoin ecosystem; exchanges will have more transactions and need more customer support associates, tech developers. Also, more bitcoin will lead to an increase in related service, such as hardware wallets. So companies such as ledger will hire more people as well. This means more employment in the crypto industry.

From a user point of view, if people make more profit from BTC, their wealth will increase, so they will spend more and thus this will lead to more employment as well.

So overall, I think that Bitcoin will lead to more employment globally.
Yes right, the presence of bitcoin should get a good reception from all countries, by legalizing bitcoin then I'm sure many benefits are mainly gained by reducing unemployment.
TUSHAR@1908

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

Not only Bitcoin will decrease unemployment but the whole Cryptocurrency will bring a new era of employment. As you can see in the History whenever a new technology has arrived it always brought a massive improvement in the technology. So even with cryptocurrency similar will happen but only when all the Governments of the different nation will allow it. I hope that day will come sooner or later.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

i think it is opposite. bitcoin increases unmeployment in my country. I know so many people that quits from their jobs and not working because they think that they can earn more money in crypto market by trading. they just quit. and whenever they need money in the future they will not be able to find any job.

turn the page
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

person can get income from trading bitcoin. it can change jobless have income. so it reduce unemployment
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I strongly agree with your opinion that bitcoin can reduce unemployment, everyone can earn income when he wants to work in the bitcoin field because bitcoin can be run by everyone ...
rokas

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

person can get income from trading bitcoin. it can change jobless have income. so it reduce unemployment
Most likely it will not be official employment. Most likely, this will apply to the shadow economy. Taxes will not be paid and in the official statistics, this employment will not be displayed.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

It indeed reduces though it did not actually stop unemployment. I knew many who did happily receive their bitcoin and was able to pay their debts or buy what they want. So without a doubt this really helps the people. Employment is hard but with bitcoin given you knew the market well you will earn your money the easy way.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

if jobless get benefit from trading bitcoin, thats reduce unemployment in a country
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

It does indeed reduce the unemployment rate. Of course those people who are interested and working their ardse off to gain and invest in bitcoin are the only ones benefiting a lot. Hardwork is needed and knowledge about bitcoin is demanded. Unemployed people who are always behind their computer could study this and gain while staying home.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Yes can bitcoin reduce an unemployment people. Bitcoin can gives a job for those people of have hard time to find job. they can get an income in bitcoin which can help them to sustain the things that they need in life. Bitcoin really helps those unemployed people because it can help them to earn for their future and for their better life.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

yes i think. bitcoin give people income that will reduce unemployment
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Bitcoin considered to be a financial instrument not a job. The question is something like "usd reduces unemployment" no it is a money not a job or not something hiring manpower.
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

Yes I totally agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. It gives people an opportunity to earn money in terms of bitcoin. So for doing that they do have to put there time in the forum so as a result is giving employment to the people. Also it is becoming a trend now days and it is a very good support financially also for those who are unemployed and also for those who use bitcoin as a side work. So to conclude bitcoin does reduces unemployment.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

Of course, I totally agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is already reducing unemployment. There are so many people who work in Bitcoin and make Bitcoin their main job and income. And all of us who are on this forum include people who are lucky to get to know and learn more about Bitcoin.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

really bitcoin is strongly recommended to think hard work to do as expected from the rules and competition is getting more and more difficult and so this requires hard work and concentration.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

There are many jobs that are continuing to increase because of the bitcoin. The bitcoin proved that it can reduce the unemployment rate in our society. I believe that our economy will become more better because of bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Newbie Wong

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

Bitcoin is born in the era of AI and robotic, economic growth don't need to partner with inflation anymore. During the downturn gov can invest more(Government spending) in blockchain industry, decentralized economy.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Yes I totally agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. It gives people an opportunity to earn money in terms of bitcoin. So for doing that they do have to put there time in the forum so as a result is giving employment to the people. Also it is becoming a trend now days and it is a very good support financially also for those who are unemployed and also for those who use bitcoin as a side work. So to conclude bitcoin does reduces unemployment.
many people make bitcoin as major source of income. many unemployed people can earning income through bounty, so they can establish a real business and have better family economy and ultimately they are not unemployed anymore

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: