Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:13:45 AM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

I dont think so, first thing first , bitcoin is not a job, financially speaking it may give you extra income but not totally reduce unemployment since bitcoin is not registered to the government for them count it as possible way to increase economy of a certain country.

Yes, it will not reduced unemployment because as you said it is not a job.  But it can help people to at least have a decent income while they are unemployed.  They will not need to worry about expenses on their household considering that they have money.  Bitcon is a good way to help people who were currently unemployed.  It could help also our community to stop or at least lessen a crime committed by people who were jobless.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:25:25 AM

I think bitcoin does not solve the unemployment problem. But bitcoin can give you a lot of benefits. You do not have to work hard to earn money. Simply invest your bitcoin will benefit. So you will get money to buy something. If you are an unemployed person this might be your best way to earn money. Maybe you have applied for a job and you are rejected. But if you invest bitcoin you will be prepared to get rich.

From one perspective you are saying that bitcoin will not reduce unemployment and on the other hand you are saying that it will. Bitcoin will reduce unemployment but to a certain level. But for those who are looking for a full time job and free i think bitcoin is the platform for them to earn some money until they got a permanent job.
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:25:47 AM

Surely because finding jobs these days are hard. And I think bitcoin comes to those who needs it, so it will help resolve unemployment and take note of this "you can do your work at home", no need to spend money going to your office.

Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:08:44 PM

Surely because finding jobs these days are hard. And I think bitcoin comes to those who needs it, so it will help resolve unemployment and take note of this "you can do your work at home", no need to spend money going to your office.
Somehow it helps because it is still very risky here, having a job has a little or close to no risk because you are guaranteed a salary
that you will receive on the agreed schedule regularly but in bitcoin it will not happen because you need to work hard to get
rewarded and sometimes you get nothing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

Bitcoin can not reduce the unemployment rate all over the world, it can only help to earn those people who have the Internet and some skills for earning. This is a currency and it also needs to be earned.

The OP means to say that bitcoin has created new job opportunity for many people as many people can now easily send and receive payment for their online work in bitcoins. Previously it was very difficult as people used services like Paypal , Skrill and they charge them a lot of  money just to withdrawal the amount . It was not feasible for those who earn less amount on the internet but bitcoin has solved the issue and bitcoin transfer fee is very very low.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:52:56 PM

I get what you're saying OP and you are right because people who are jobless tends to find ways to earn money and so if they are just at home and have internet access it's not impossible for them to earn money through bitcoin. It is a job opportunity and it works like those home based jobs too.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:01:43 PM

I get what you're saying OP and you are right because people who are jobless tends to find ways to earn money and so if they are just at home and have internet access it's not impossible for them to earn money through bitcoin. It is a job opportunity and it works like those home based jobs too.

I now many people who spend insane amounts of time online and never earned a cent online, you need to have an entrepreneurial mind set to make money online, with bitcoin or any other way.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:31:58 PM

I'm not so sure that bitcoin can reduce unemployment. For many that is additional source of income but they can't be actualy formaly employed related to bitcoin. Not many companies offer such possibility.

malaj
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:11:25 PM

I'm not so sure that  can reduce unemployment. For many that is additional source of income but they can't be actualy formaly employed related to . Not many companies offer such possibility.
bu i am too much confident to say that bitcoin is really reducing unemployment, in fact fact a lot of people who do not have any day job they have more chances to make money from bitcoin, even those people who even do not have any investment, still they have chances to make money from bitcoin because bitcoin is providing such kind of facilities through which even those people who do not have any job can also make money from bitcoin.
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
For an instance yes. Bitcoin can somewhat reduces unemployment due to the reason that they are also earning and having an income instantly. But we cannot set aside the fact that they still does not have work so they are still included into the group of unemployed individuals. They still need to work and not be dependable on bitcoin because they do not know when they will have to get their income on bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:46:04 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I agree to you , bitcoin can be your personal source of income , especially when you work hard . Some of the people consider bitcoin as there jobs. Reading some threads , joining signature campaigns and posting will help you to have a income .
But if some of us don't have the luxury of time, because they are too busy with their main job, they can treat bitcoin as another source of income and because they don't have the time to join signature campaigns to post and meet each campaigns requirements. They can try doing trading instead. They can invest some of their salaries and buy bitcoin. They can wait for a period of time where they can sell their bitcoin and profit from their investment.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:56:49 AM

It's a good opportunity for developers and designers. They get a lot of work from crypto currency projects.
Also server management jobs, social marketing business is growing day by day with crypto cureency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:11:43 AM

It's a good opportunity for developers and designers. They get a lot of work from crypto currency projects.
Also server management jobs, social marketing business is growing day by day with crypto cureency.

The whole crypto currency is growing day by day and for those developers who doesn't want to work with their bosses in their offices. As they can just shift to working with bitcoin and earn with it. Working with those people online and earn at the same time while helping their projects and help the community with that development.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:35:07 AM

Bitcoin were reduces unemployment? I think so, maybe it can help to have an opportunity to some people who have interest to have a job. Also bitcoin can give chance all people who have no work but still with knowledge and talents. Moreover in bitcoin they had no discrimination of people status or situation.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:08:38 PM

For an instance yes. Bitcoin can somewhat reduces unemployment due to the reason that they are also earning and having an income instantly. But we cannot set aside the fact that they still does not have work so they are still included into the group of unemployed individuals. They still need to work and not be dependable on bitcoin because they do not know when they will have to get their income on bitcoin.
If you are become a lover of bitcoin then actually you will be depended on bitcoin. Because if unemployed people become interesting to bitcoin then they will be depended on bitcoin. One thing other will happen as well they will hate other jobs after become an interesting in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a place and currency which can change your life in a mints.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:44:54 AM

If you are become a lover of bitcoin then actually you will be depended on bitcoin. Because if unemployed people become interesting to bitcoin then they will be depended on bitcoin. One thing other will happen as well they will hate other jobs after become an interesting in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a place and currency which can change your life in a mints.

I dont agree with your point :Because bitcoin is a place and currency which can change your life in a mints. This point makes Bitcoin as gambling because for any it to change first you have to be ready and lot of experience should be needed for that it will take time but not in mints.

Ya it is true that IF you take bitcoin fulltime is also not bad but first you have to check that how much you are earning now and after taking full time how much can you earn, if not after leaving your day job and go in full time bitcoin earning should not be a bad move if you dont earn higher then you day pay.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:23:01 AM

I dont agree with your point :Because bitcoin is a place and currency which can change your life in a mints. This point makes Bitcoin as gambling because for any it to change first you have to be ready and lot of experience should be needed for that it will take time but not in mints.

Ya it is true that IF you take bitcoin fulltime is also not bad but first you have to check that how much you are earning now and after taking full time how much can you earn, if not after leaving your day job and go in full time bitcoin earning should not be a bad move if you dont earn higher then you day pay.
Well, why skip the opportunity earning a huge income every months when you know it? But if after a long time Bitcoin job can't help you have good income for your life, that time should go out Bitcoin and use the money earned from it to invest other project out site. Not bad idea is right?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:31:09 AM

I agree with the above statement. Because with the presence of bitcoin, in addition to reducing the number of unemployed also gives us the opportunity to creatively also produce material.

prass tyo

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:36:17 AM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

That's what I'm experiencing now, looking for extra income from bitcoin, if in my mind my income is much bigger in bitcoin, when compared to my main job, now in my neighborhood I have also started to talk about bitcoin.
Because they think the bitcoin price is high reaching 2800 $ a very fantastic price
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:51:28 AM

I agree with the above statement. Because with the presence of bitcoin, in addition to reducing the number of unemployed also gives us the opportunity to creatively also produce material.

I disagree with these matter because bitcoin do not make someone employed but it just give someone to have an opportunity to earn some profit or earnings with the signature campaigns, tasks, services and bounties.

When you say unemployed  he or she don't have a job or work to tend to, employed meaning you have someone higher than you who employed you which gave you a contract. Bitcoin doesn't work like that, you can earn anytime without contracts, boss or someone who you need to follow. You are the boss of yourself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: