Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Ethereum Classic future?  (Read 6805 times)
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:11:37 PM

It seems to be going through a lot of progress and progress, and in time will approach ET, it will give victory Grin
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:05:42 AM

As Etc growing and show stability in their price while other coins are declining, it seems that it touches 60-80$ in 3-4 months but no one exactly knows what happens in future.
jackcole

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:37:20 AM

It will up to where?
Nobody can predict the future. My 2 cents is that ETC will fall further and further behind ETH as time goes by. Also adoption (see EEA) seems to be on the side of ETH.
Then there is the Grayscale/ Barry Silbert thing. To me it's obvious that thats an attempt to damage ETH vis a vis Bitcoin as opposed to real interest in ETC tech. Silbert was always against ETH (before the fork) and then all of a sudden was in favour of the tech. ETC fans will shout 'immutability' but I dont buy that.
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:47:06 AM

ETC is yet to make a clear case to me for dapp development. Until it has dev teams formally eschewing ETH in favour of ETC I don't see a reason to favour ETC since it has no non speculative draw of fiat.

I'm not saying that ETC can't come into it's own and become an interesting useful network, but this idea that it's going to overtake and replace Ethereum in direct competition is a pipe dream.
javorcro

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

Ethereumclassic price has increased by 12.38% in the last 24 hours. What do you think pump and dump or price increase?
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

Ethereumclassic price has increased by 12.38% in the last 24 hours. What do you think pump and dump or price increase?
Price increasing follow bitcoin price (i guess that). Market alway have equal trend for price of BTC. I think they will go to $20 soon.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

I just read a thread about the prediction of ethereum classic (ETC), he said the price of ethereum classic (ETC) will soar to the moon.
you can see about it in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2365417.0
CMIIW

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
darmon

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

So... What do you think about this coin at this time? Im mining and holding it. Hope to see 2x or 3x profit in next years:) max value etc had reached is around 40dollars and 15dollars~ at now. Do you think this coin will be more expensive in long-term? 1-2years ago people was saying that this coin have no future and have no reason to exist, but well...Smiley)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:36:05 AM

I think etc still got potential but the rising is not too fast, and the support is also not too big, but you still able to make profit with etc, when the price still swinging it's mean there are demands and supply, so there are still support for this coin, but this coin need bigger support to become better, it ever show a great sign by becoming top10 but now it has slide down

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

We do not have any crystal balls to define any future situation of any currency or even the market, but we use projections to simulate a moment in any future time for a currency. So in relation to Ethereum Classic is confusing or very strategic the future of this currency, knowing that its rival Ethereum is ahead in some apectos, concepts and adhesion in the market, how can we expect something surprising for this currency? There is always a mistrust that developers have a card up their sleeves.
darmon

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

We do not have any crystal balls to define any future situation of any currency or even the market, but we use projections to simulate a moment in any future time for a currency. So in relation to Ethereum Classic is confusing or very strategic the future of this currency, knowing that its rival Ethereum is ahead in some apectos, concepts and adhesion in the market, how can we expect something surprising for this currency? There is always a mistrust that developers have a card up their sleeves.

but they have good projects ahead and doing great moves for future. they will include even IoT. It should affect the price of coin to be higher, not? And much people say that ethereum gonna rise high so etc will follow it by little~. Even +15$ after 1year of mining would be awesome for me. Im looking for a long-term coin and i think this coin have future and will not disappear from market or won't get like 5-10$ price after that time. do you disagree with me? you think this coin is useless for future?
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:52:45 AM

I have been out of Ethereum Classic since its Callisto airdrop. ETC has not performed as well as many other coins so not sure what to expect from it. If crypto market and ETH makes new highs, then chances are ETC will also make new highs above $50.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

Never understood how ETC remains a top ranked coin but that alone may be the reason of owning it despite its underperformance to ETH. Even its airdropped coin Callisto is outperforming it nicely.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

It seems to me that Ethereum classic has already squeezed out all that is possible. This is just one of the stable currencies in the market.
xeomthanhpho

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

ETC is a potential co. Target $ 100 at the end of this year
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

I think the future of the etheric classic is disappearing. Ethereum may disappear in the future. It may take 5 years. May disappear. All this is possible. Because the government’s strength is very strong.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

It seems to me that Ethereum classic has already squeezed out all that is possible. This is just one of the stable currencies in the market.
Agreed. I don't wait for ETC any explosive growth. May be smooth up trend or near. I'd like stability but for good profit, I don't see a little chance even. For ETH it was hardfork and ICO on their platform. What should it be for ETC?
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

The era first of my investments was ethereum classic and as the investment grew I see that the coins that were below ethereum classic like bitcoin have surpassed the value of ethereum classic and etx was still fluctuating around 11 to 16 USD in price due
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:26:25 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 12:26:44 PM by Vit83

If there any ICO's on etc blockchain? What team of developers they have? First I was looking on ETC with hope. After year I can't find anything new in it? Just big word about great coin and nothing more. Maybe I'm mistaken? Where can I find any good news about ETC or its devs? Now pumping IMHO only on news about new exchanges, and after that falling again to 10-12 usd.

realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

for the future, if it is seen from its development, it is now slightly decreasing, but for the coming months in the perediction it will increase and have a high exchange, good luck and success.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: