Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [US][ESCROW] iPhone X, Google Pixel XL for sale  (Read 259 times)
bigbangse (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:19:27 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:32:47 PM by bigbangse

Have few electronics for sale:

1. iPhone X 64 gb - Sprint - Bad esn (blacklisted) - $650

2. Google Pixel XL 128gb - Unlocked - Clean - $400

Proof - https://imgur.com/a/R9SAT

NO ESCROW, NO SALE. Buyer has to take care of the fee, if any. I am open to using any trusted escrow on this.

NOT ABLE TO REPLY TO PM's due to 2 messages / day limit on my account. Please message me on SKYPE - https://hatscripts.com/addskype?bigbangse
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandertherick

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:47:55 PM

Have few electronics for sale:

1. iPhone X 64 gb - Sprint - Bad esn - $500

2. Google Pixel XL 128gb - Unlocked - Clean - $400

Proof - https://imgur.com/a/R9SAT

NO ESCROW, NO SALE. Buyer has to take care of the fee, if any. I am open to using any trusted escrow on this.

PM Sent.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
bigbangse (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

@Ppl who PM'd me - I am limited to 1 message / hr Sad please be patient
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:38:01 PM

Any offers for the iPhone yet?
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:53:35 PM

still selling this?

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:26:27 PM

I pmed you

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

bigbangse (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:48:04 AM

Still selling but I am unable to respond to PM's.
I am getting this error:

"You have exceeded the limit of 2 personal messages per day. Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit."

Please mail me on phildumbphy @ proton mail.com
(PM your email here before sending an email)
bigbangse (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:13:34 PM

still selling this?

yes.
bigbangse (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:33:48 PM

Any offers for the iPhone yet?

Got a PM so far but I wasnt able to reply due to being limited to 2 PM's per day Sad
bigbangse (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:51:04 PM

I pmed you

We are talking over email and the sale is pending (PIXEL XL 128 GB) as we are waiting for a trusted member to offer escrow.

Can you please help us out @SebastianJu ? I am unable to PM due to 2 message / day limit on my account.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:10:33 PM

Is the iPhone X the CDMA type? I was just curious about the "bad esn" in your description above so I went to have a read about it.

http://ebay.to/1ohRkBy

I was just wondering if there was a way to remove the blacklisting on the phone? Is the phone's blacklisting restricted to the US only? Will it be possible to use the phone outside the US despite the blacklisting? or is this a global restriction on the device imposed by Apple?

What can a buyer do with a bad esn phone when it is obvously blacklisted and rendered unusable? Are buyers getting such phones to use their phone parts as replacements for a non-blacklisted phone?

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:27:10 PM

X sold?

mandertherick

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

PM and eMail sent.

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
bs241

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:33:35 PM

Is the iPhone X the CDMA type? I was just curious about the "bad esn" in your description above so I went to have a read about it.

I was just wondering if there was a way to remove the blacklisting on the phone? Is the phone's blacklisting restricted to the US only? Will it be possible to use the phone outside the US despite the blacklisting? or is this a global restriction on the device imposed by Apple?

What can a buyer do with a bad esn phone when it is obvously blacklisted and rendered unusable? Are buyers getting such phones to use their phone parts as replacements for a non-blacklisted phone?

I looked into this as well, seems the only way that it will be able to work is if it is unlocked, and that can only be done by Sprint due to the bad esn and even then it will perhaps only work outside of the US on another carrier.  At lest that's what I gathered.  So could be used for all the features apart from calls/texts I guess.
mandertherick

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:43:38 PM

@bigbangse #bigbangse

Tagged as request per email.

Travis here.

bigbangse (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:50:02 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 06:06:12 PM by bigbangse

X sold?

Nope. Not yet.

It can be cleaned / used outside US / used for parts. Sprint iPhones are both CDMA+GSM.
bigbangse (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:58:46 PM

@bigbangse #bigbangse

Tagged as request per email.

Travis here.

Thanks, please PM a trusted member for escrow and lets finish the deal!
bigbangse (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:42:12 PM

Bummp! Waiting for escrow on pixel xl sale.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: