Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my signature space  (Read 267 times)
Markus11 (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:33:50 AM

I am willing to sell my signature to who ever wants to buy it. You can use it as ad space, or for whatever you want. I will sell it for infinity time. If youre interested, PM me

IOTA - Donations are welcome:
BZOQCWBWUXBMQFNJ9VKIXSLUAIYSDHMZTILQQWBEMCWAIQITXT9HBUHLJGXU9OYKWJTTUAJMOZECPFB UWKNUXIMUZ9
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:27:33 AM

Its better to stop wasting your time and waiting for someone to buy your signature space. Instead enroll in any of the different signature campaigns running over the forum. Many new campaigns started recently with spots available.

drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

Its better to stop wasting your time and waiting for someone to buy your signature space. Instead enroll in any of the different signature campaigns running over the forum. Many new campaigns started recently with spots available.

Or better to patiently climb your way up to Hero Member.
Even a Hero/Legendary Member takes some time to be able to get an advertiser.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:06:11 AM

I am willing to sell my signature to who ever wants to buy it. You can use it as ad space, or for whatever you want. I will sell it for infinity time. If youre interested, PM me

Until you become a trusted member in the forum, no one would ready buy the signature or text space of yours. As above said, you can able via any signature campaign and make money from it. If you earn in this forum, you need to create a rapport with the people, if you skills to be part of it. Then you get the slot.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:28:39 AM

If you want to get enrolled on some sig campaign, you should improve your post quality.
Most of your posts are on the german local boards, also most of your recent posts are only few words or links which can be considered as spam by campaign managers.
You should take these tips to get applied to sig campaigns.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀