Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New escrow service for BTC/LTC/FTC trades  (Read 5291 times)
mg27341 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 01:12:45 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2013, 01:54:31 PM by mg27341

Since I am just starting out and have not built up any trust, the first thought that will come to your mind is why trust me? The next thought is what are the fees? So, here is what I am thinking of doing:

1. I am going to limit trades to small amounts. That way, I can build reputation and you won't be risking much trying me out.
2. I am not going to charge commission at the beginning. If you think that I did a good job when the trade is complete, you can tip me. But that is totally up to you.
3. I am going to use an instant messaging system for communication and expect both traders to be on it the entire time of the transaction. That way we can all communicate in real time and the people trading currencies can know in real time what is happening. This will be offered through Skype (username: reliable escrow) which I will keep active and available on Skype at all times. If you and the person you would like to trade with wish to initiate a trade, please contact me via this Skype user name.
4. I will in return for quality service ask that people please leave me reviews on this thread to help me build reputation.
5. Initially, I will only support FTC/LTC/BTC trades, but more coin types will be added going forward. The trade ratios will be worked out by the traders, I will only facilitate escrowing the trade by having both parties send coins to me first and upon receipt from both parties and the needed confirms for validation, I will disseminate the corresponding coins in return to the counterparties.
6. Before any transactions take place, I will repeat the terms to which both parties have agreed and ask for confirmation to make sure that there are no misunderstandings. Once both parties agree, I will consider the deal as sealed and will await coins from both parties.
7. Any transfer fees imposed by the respective coin networks will be the responsibility of the parties trading the coins. I will notify the sending party if such a fee has been imposed by the network as part of sending to the final destination and subtract it from the amount being sent. Since this aspect is completely outside of my control, it will be the trading parties' responsibility.
8. In return for my services, I am going to ask both parties to please leave me a review on this thread to help me facilitate future trades. I also encourage both parties, if they are satisfied to stay linked to me via Skype for any future trades they may need.
9. When sending coins, make sure that you are sending to only the addresses at the bottom of this post, in case anyone tries to impersonate me. If anyone pretending to be me asks you to send to an address not in this post, do not trust them because they are clearly an imposter/scammer.
10. Any additional rules will be added here and all rules are subject to change in order to facilitate a fair and equitable escrow environment.

Escrow addresses (please do not send coins before contacting me first via Skype or PM):

FTC: 6xLa2uszqkWEkAMTWuhm93fMYiWLcTX313
LTC: LVrYfPV7boapeMiBdj4ZJWFACHbxSfR1Re
BTC: 1Jwqp3yPwN1xuHARtWNr2JDKZw58Q55hn7

Skype contact name: reliable escrow

To connect to me via Skype:

Select Contacts / Add Contact / Search Skype Directory...
Then type reliable escrow in the search box. When found (reliable escrow from Chicago, United States), right click on my contact rectangle and select add to contacts. Then you will be able to IM with me easily.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mg27341 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 01:20:32 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2013, 01:54:44 PM by mg27341

Reserved...
mg27341 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 02:07:19 AM

Update:

I have been added to the Altcoin Escrow Master-List

Thanks to Barnacle_Ed for setting this up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: