Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade at multiple exchanges?  (Read 19256 times)
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1288
Merit: 288

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:58:10 PM

Yes, I do trade on multiple exchanges, and it is a good thing. Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBTC, alcurex, Cryptopia, NovaExchange, BTC38, bx.in.th and finally YoBit (only for arbitrage opportunities). This gives me enough experience to deal with trading situations, as well as, knowing how to trade on mostly any exchange. Some gives the best experience, others are just...

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:58:35 AM

Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
Yes I often trade on multiple exchanges and the reasons are that sometimes it happen that the price on some exchange are high and on some are lower so I get benefit from that situation and the other reason is that some exchanges often do not add a particular coin and for that I use other exchange.
yes that is right to say but i think that the security and the exchanges rates are also another reason of using different exchanges, some time we examine a big variation in the price of bitcoin, for example currently tin preev.com the price of bitcoin s trading just 2822$ wile in betstamp the price of bitcoin is trading  2880$. so it is a big difference between the price of bitcoin. but for me the main reason is the security of the exchanges .
For the security of exchange I will say that we have to use only those exchanges which are bigger in our community and which have a very fair and clear history and many people are satisfied with that. We do not have to use those exchanges which have a shady history and many people complaint against that.

I agree. I also trade using different platforms when prices vary but i make sure that these sites are well trusted because i'm putting btcs there. It's actually one of the firstnthings i've learned when trading. Looking at these exchanges comparing the prices and how much i'll earn conaidering the fees that i also have to pay.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:09:14 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 02:04:24 PM by el kaka22

Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
Yes I often trade on multiple exchanges and the reasons are that sometimes it happen that the price on some exchange are high and on some are lower so I get benefit from that situation and the other reason is that some exchanges often do not add a particular coin and for that I use other exchange.
yes that is right to say but i think that the security and the exchanges rates are also another reason of using different exchanges, some time we examine a big variation in the price of bitcoin, for example currently tin preev.com the price of bitcoin s trading just 2822$ wile in betstamp the price of bitcoin is trading  2880$. so it is a big difference between the price of bitcoin. but for me the main reason is the security of the exchanges .
For the security of exchange I will say that we have to use only those exchanges which are bigger in our community and which have a very fair and clear history and many people are satisfied with that. We do not have to use those exchanges which have a shady history and many people complaint against that.

I agree. I also trade using different platforms when prices vary but i make sure that these sites are well trusted because i'm putting btcs there. It's actually one of the firstnthings i've learned when trading. Looking at these exchanges comparing the prices and how much i'll earn conaidering the fees that i also have to pay.
I guess fee structures among most of the crypto currency exchanges are same hence we do not need to bother about the fee structures when choosing famous exchanges.

But you should compare prices of one altcoins in different exchanges so that you will be getting better price for trading. In recent times exchanges are showing big gaps in price levels for example taas token is having different range of prices between liqui and hitbtc exchanges. It seems everybody having their own the reasons for having accounts in multiple exchanges. I'm having accounts in multiple exchanges just for finding better prices to trade.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:10:12 PM

The unfortunate reality is that no exchange lists everything so if you have a very diversified portfolio you have no choice but to trade on multiple exchanges even if you have a specific one that you both like and trust.
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:17:54 PM

Yes, I trade on many exchanges like poloniex, bittrex and others but for altcoin, because sometimes an altcoin is only in a certain market, like a new coin and he is only in one exchange, for bitcoin I only trade in one exchange.
mizrak

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:28:48 PM

The reason you will not able to manage your trading in the multiple trading site. You need to look around price and set up the value in each site as price changes. This may lead to find the loss many times in trading. So we can have bitcoin trading in single trading exchange.
 Huh Huh Huh
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:40:37 PM

The reason you will not able to manage your trading in the multiple trading site. You need to look around price and set up the value in each site as price changes. This may lead to find the loss many times in trading. So we can have bitcoin trading in single trading exchange.
 Huh Huh Huh
Anything can happen to any business that is why we have to train ourselves on a number of exchanges. Just today I heard that the withdrawal fees of bitcoin on yobit in increased to 0.0015 btc so it will hard for me to pay that much and so I will shift to any other exchange which will be fine for me in regards of fees.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:35:00 PM

This doesn't work at least not for me any more ever since the fees increased and confirmation time is delayed, every time I try to do this I lose money instead of earning, this is for traders with big funds and with them having different currencies in several exchanges, not to mention bots are doing this automatically. and I can't afford to have enough coins in several exchanges.

🖤😏
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:30:01 PM

Every exchange has their own price of their coins and it is never the same to the other exchanges, sometimes it doesn't worth moving the funds from one exchange to another one.

This because it takes time and while you are waiting someone else just made the sell or buy order and you have to wait further or "forced" to send back to the exchange you were before but now minus the fees twice.

Thank you...
It worth transferring money from one exchangers to another, especially if you are doing it to take advantage of price variation for profit. There are a lot of opportunity for arbitrage traders since the advent of crytocurrency and many wise and skillful traders are taking advantage of it.

I understand what you mean but from my experience this method doesn't work every time, and do you know why? Because not all exchanges are ready all the time to make the transaction/withdrawal at that time.

Some exchanges needs time to get approved that withdrawal and some exchanges require lots of confirmation until that deposit will take. So in this case you are in stress and you have no idea what to do because you can't do anything rather than waiting.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:37:36 PM

Huh Huh Huh
Anything can happen to any business that is why we have to train ourselves on a number of exchanges. Just today I heard that the withdrawal fees of bitcoin on yobit in increased to 0.0015 btc so it will hard for me to pay that much and so I will shift to any other exchange which will be fine for me in regards of fees.
In any business the experts often advise for diversification. So even in trade we have to take care of diversifying our money as if suppose we do trade only in one exchange and we have our capital only on that exchange and if at a day that exchange is down and we want to do some trade then we will not be able to do any trade at that day and we can miss any good opportunity.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:36:33 AM

Yes I do. I often do that. I tend to buy coins which is not yet in poloniex and I'm waiting for it to be added there. Most likely I make an arbitrage through yobit, c-cex, Bittrex, and Poloniex. I always choose to sell at Poliniex since the highest volume of altcoins were in there.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:49:08 AM

Yes I do. I often do that. I tend to buy coins which is not yet in poloniex and I'm waiting for it to be added there. Most likely I make an arbitrage through yobit, c-cex, Bittrex, and Poloniex. I always choose to sell at Poliniex since the highest volume of altcoins were in there.
That's a great idea. It's importany to check every price of altcoins in trading sites so we can ascertain which trading site has a cheapest price and which trading sites has the expensive one. This is something that lest's us to decide where, when to buy and sell.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:48:54 AM

I don't make an arbitrage between trading sites since the competition wih them is tough and the price difference is not that huge and if I tend to make an arbitrage, fee might cause me to be decficit as we know that fee in transferrint altcoins is quite expensive.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

Yes I am using multiple or different exchange site to trade in.
I do believed that true traders is not using one exchange platform.
Because the more you scattered your coins is also the profit will spreadout too.
Yes exactly the true traders who are holding a portfolio will not be using a single exchange and honestly speaking a single exchange can neither fulfil your needs and demands of your portfolio especially when you have a heavy and huge portfolio.

I personally use multiple exchanges for the reason that I have invested in more than 20 coins at the moment and a single exchange cannot meet my requirements.

clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:10:09 PM

Yes I trade at multiple exchanges. First I started using kraken but lately they are really slow with getting money on my account. So I also tried a local Bitcoin exchange that has a bit higher prices but that worked fine so far. I mainly used the local exchange to buy bitcoin to transfer to my bittrex account to buy alts.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

ım tradıng at polo and some bıttrex and also some wavedex. but ı started to move my btc to wavedex slowly. just waıtıng to be more secure waves. centerılızaed exchages doesnt have much lıfe ı thınk. wave wıll clear all ın 2-3 years.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:09:39 PM

Some times yes if needed to buy in other sites but most of the time I only trade in bittrex many exchange is good only for arbitrage but I'm not doing it so I don't see any reason for using multiple exchange.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:04:41 PM

Yes, I do trade on multiple exchanges, and it is a good thing. Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBTC, alcurex, Cryptopia, NovaExchange, BTC38, bx.in.th and finally YoBit (only for arbitrage opportunities). This gives me enough experience to deal with trading situations, as well as, knowing how to trade on mostly any exchange. Some gives the best experience, others are just...
Yes, it definitely is good being a professional trader one should not stick to a single exchange. If anything wrong happens to an exchange you will be having the option to go from the other. Also when you are managing a portfolio of different coins then you are required to go for the arbitrage. This is quite easy and swift for the traders.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1083

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:14:11 PM

Yes, it definitely is good being a professional trader one should not stick to a single exchange. If anything wrong happens to an exchange you will be having the option to go from the other. Also when you are managing a portfolio of different coins then you are required to go for the arbitrage. This is quite easy and swift for the traders.

In my case, I like to only use single exchanges for specific single coin. For example, ETH must only be done within a single exchange and no active funds on other, XRP must only done on Bittrex and in such case that a certain coin is not present on other exchange then I will used other.

Im trading at multiple exchanges but not that specific coin should be divided on multiple exchanges. I found it more hassle and I preferred that all funds to a certain coin must full force so that everytime I do buy and sell, the amount involved is the maximum.

ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:42:54 AM

Well, it is on every exchanger sometimes there is a difference in price. But it's all actually isn't something profit, because the difference is only different very thin and short. So when you are tempted to do it, I'm sure it's just a throw away a lot of time for you. So, it is better to focus on one point and then lined up on the right. Because if we use the trading with either already ascertained on the right will benefit

There is a lot of exchanger for us to used on but I don't think that trying a multiple exchanger will help us to earn. For me it is better to focus on just one or two exchanger when it come to trading. Because I in trading there is always a risk so when you do multiple trading in a multiple exchanger you just multiply the risk on every trading you hold. For me the bet way to manage your trading is to focus and to have a specific trading method so you will manage your trading with ease.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: